Test Boosters question (timing)

C_dub99

C_dub99

Awards
I'd been off 1 Andro and 4 Andro for about 45 days. Taken my 30 days of PCT and Clomid. I'm told I cannot start another pro hormone cycle for another 2-3 months. But what about a test booster like AlphaMax XT?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You were told right

A natural test booster is good to go any time

C_dub99

C_dub99

Awards
Is a product like AlphaMax XT a good natural test booster by chance?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It is very well reviewed and enjoyed here, the Performax team is real helpful on the board here too
Adizzle1 cubsfan815

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Driven2lift

Alphamax XT is a great all around product. It obviously shouldn't be compared to anything hormonal, however as a natty product it will deliver great results.

With some of the 20% off sales floating around, the ashwagandha, 3,4-Divanil, and F95 alone are worth the price. Not to mention all the rest of the formula. I would suggest a full 8 week run to maximize the benefits of F95 and DHAA, around week 5, the leaning kicks in greatly.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax XT is a fantastic testosterone booster helping with Free and Total testosterone while controlling Estrogen, Prolactin and Cortisol. It also contains 2 ingredients Forskolin and Feurlic Acid which can help with muscle growth and strength!

It has tons of positive feedback, reviews and logs on this forum you can review to see what everyone thinks but it seems to be a forum favorite!