Test boosters in PCT... need a lil help

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
Ok so, there are about 1000 diff products for libido, size, str, keeping gains... Now what I am wondering is WHAT exactly do I want...
Purus Recycle
AI Post Cycle support
AI Perform
PCT Assist
AI Stoked
AI TestPRO

now these supplements they say are for PCT now what I am wondering is what about, USPLabs PRIME?... would this be good for PCT my main goal is to keep my gains an am not too worried about libido because its in check and I've had good results with PRIME in the past.

I've used AI PCS a couple times but I would like to change it up(don't even know if I noticed anything because every time through PCT I have run PCS lol).... what would be my best choice? Any info here is much appreciated... Also if not going with any is key that'd be more $$ in my pocket = optimum

EDIT: I know I need a SERM lmao... Torem/Tamox FTW!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It all depends on the compound you take mate..

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
Get a SERM.. Clomid IMO
Going with Torem and got Tamox already... Just trying to figure this part out lol... non the less I'd rather save my money and not buy a test booster at all... but gains are more important!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
any of those are good, but i wouldnt use perform by itself more for libido although it does have t boosting herbs i still wouldnt use it solo

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I used activate xtreme in an e-stane pct and it worked very well for me. I know you dont have it listed there but just thought I'd share my experience with it.

However, I have tried stoked and can say it did nothing for me at all.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
If choosing one or the other I'd go with the serm.
Its obvious the serm is going to boost your test far beyond a natty t booster,
most people do both because every extra bit of test is what helps us keep
our gains.

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
If choosing one or the other I'd go with the serm.
Its obvious the serm is going to boost your test far beyond a natty t booster,
most people do both because every extra bit of test is what helps us keep
our gains.
yup I already kno this, wouldn't attempt a cycle without a SERM.... lol, I'm just tryin to find a couple opinions on which one to buy, guess back to my first choice of Purus Recycle

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all the info u need to know is what im about to say. if i repeat what somebody else said, sorry. i didnt read the other posts, just the original.

PCT: Serm (nolva...etc) + TestoPRO + Prime + Cycle assist

2 weeks later: Sustain Alpha (libido)

i always run a serm with pct combined with a test booster and prime. prime helps me to keep my gains and actually gain more. gives me the feel im still on a PH. sustain alpha always increases my libido like crazy so i like to throw it in about 2 weeks after my pct is finished

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TestoPRO would work very well with a SERM. Just so everyone knows PCS and Stoked are the exact same product with the exact same dosages. Perform would be nice in pct but not as a standalone.