Test and EQ Cycle

Davidelsons

Awards
age 45 6'4" 230 lbs.

Previously ran a Tren and test cycle with pretty good results actually but glad to be done with a tren for a while..

I'm running one gram of testosterone and 1200 of EQ which may seem high to a lot of bros but I really don't feel anything on it yet and I apparently have a very fast metabolism so I can use a lot of gear just cost more money..

But I'll make adjustments to dosages as I need to.

This is more of a Blog/journal and I'll post updates off and on..

2nd week in so far...

My expectation is that I would not get any results from the EQ for at least 10 weeks or more....

I have increased my daily calories more and more each day but I'm not gaining any weight.... I don't know if my metabolism has kicked up due to the synergistic effect or not?

On the Trenbolone and test cycle if I increased my calories I would put on weight fairly quickly... so I don't know if it's a high level of testosterone or the combination with the EQ but it seems too early in the cycle for the EQ to be doing anything?

.8 grams of protein is my max due to kidney function.... I can handle lots of gear but one thing I cannot handle is lots of protein..

I plan on being on the cycle for at least 16 to 18 weeks and I might throw on some Tren in the last month because I hve a Beach vacation on December 1st.

When I first increased testosterone from doing 400 a week then 750 and then 1000 my temper and aggression was elevated for sure ......but that's all subsided now ...and I feel completely normal ...I can't tell I'm taking anyting....

My blood pressure is fine.. just had blood work done today I will post on here mostly concerned about the creatinine levels getting too high.

Will get blood Labs again in October and I will keep an eye on my hematocrit.

Expect this to be a long boring grinding cycle not a lot of excitement compared to using Trenbolone..

Who knows maybe I'll just end up getting really fat..lol

Davidelsons

Awards
Cycle Aborted .

Due to abnormal kidney function.