Test & Anavar Weight Gain

Raider2022

Awards
Been on Test E (500mg) and Anavar (50mg) for a week, up 8 pounds....should I start popping AI now?

I don't really look bloated but I am pretty sure it is water retention, anyone have previous experience with this amount of gain after just 1 week?

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm about 3 weeks into 300mg per week and I put about 7 or 8 on the first week as well. Also don't feel like I look very bloated. End of week two I had some flare up and had to start AI. This week started dosing EOD instead of E3.5D in hopes of that abating estrogen sides.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been on Test E (500mg) and Anavar (50mg) for a week, up 8 pounds....should I start popping AI now?

I don't really look bloated but I am pretty sure it is water retention, anyone have previous experience with this amount of gain after just 1 week?
I wouldn’t if all you’ve experienced is weight gain and no other sides. Anavar gives good pumps because of shuttling glycogen into the muscle, which is probably why you don’t see much bloat. Even though it is water, a lot of it is going into the muscle. And estrogen is not all bad. You don’t want to squash it, because a little elevated estrogen helps increase strength and build muscle.
If no more sides than that I would continue and let the compounds do their thing.

Raider2022

Awards
Ok.....good to know, havent had any other symptoms. I wouldn't even know about the weight if I didn't weigh myself this morning