Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow...some good stuff going on in here!!!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I will look over everyone this weekend and select 10 people. If they do not want to pay for shipping, I will go to the next person
Shipping to Canada?.

I'd be interested if price is reasonable.

Would love to try Endosurge.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup...and there base price ..non-express if you wanna call it...is usually around 10 dollars or less.
a package from u.s to canada for $10 or less?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Certainly...my last 4 orders from the US were $8-9. Packages contained 2-3 products each.

Nutraplanet has a great low rate now too.

Anyway no worries. I'll pass for now but thanks.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
BTW I ran dermacrine for around 3 weeks and narrowed down what works for me. My sweet spot believe it or not was only 1 pump applied to the scrotum. Transdermally that area is supposed to be 4-5 times better and with larger conversion to dht, so that was my strategy and it worked well. Alpha/confident attitude with high libido and no edginess.

At 3-4 applications elsewhere I started to become aggressive and short after 7 days. Then I ceased for 2 days and reverted to the above protocol.

At this rate the bottle will last me a long time! ...I love it. I think ill run it alongside p-bold next. Very versatile product, especially for an over 40 like myself.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW I ran dermacrine for around 3 weeks and narrowed down what works for me. My sweet spot believe it or not was only 1 pump applied to the scrotum. Transdermally that area is supposed to be 4-5 times better and with larger conversion to dht, so that was my strategy and it worked well. Alpha/confident attitude with high libido and no edginess.

At 3-4 applications elsewhere I started to become aggressive and short after 7 days. Then I ceased for 2 days and reverted to the above protocol.

At this rate the bottle will last me a long time! ...I love it. I think ill run it alongside p-bold next. Very versatile product, especially for an over 40 like myself.
Awesome glad you like it.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Interesting strategy. I've heard this, but also heard that the androgen receptor density is higher in males the higher in the body you go. (i.e. shoulders/chest).

What would be the benefits of higher conversion to DHT besides libido and mood? I'm just curious.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Interesting strategy. I've heard this, but also heard that the androgen receptor density is higher in males the higher in the body you go. (i.e. shoulders/chest).

What would be the benefits of higher conversion to DHT besides libido and mood? I'm just curious.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established

For me the libido and alpha feeling...lol.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

It's actually quite high in the traps and calves...hence how AAS users have great development in those areas

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm still waiting for the preworkout.....
always on the lookout for a good preworkout!!!

but really interested in the new combustion!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If I remember correctly, a pre workout and a bcaa formula
good stuff!!! dermacrine is automatic, the others are will be hard to choose from, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lots of good things on the horizon! :)
better than bad moon on the rising, couldn't help it...your post made me think of that song!!!

but yes, lots of goodies coming!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Give me more Dermacrine. I don't want to ever run out.
i told you dermacrine was good stuff....but nothing like seeing for yourself, lol.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i told you dermacrine was good stuff....but nothing like seeing for yourself, lol.
You ain't kidding! I just finished one bottle off to give it a test run, and I was very impressed. I need to run a second bottle back to back some time.

It's weird, but I seem to still feel it in my system even after I finished it. Of course, I'm on my second bottle of EndoSurge Turbo right now too ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You ain't kidding! I just finished one bottle off to give it a test run, and I was very impressed. I need to run a second bottle back to back some time.

It's weird, but I seem to still feel it in my system even after I finished it. Of course, I'm on my second bottle of EndoSurge Turbo right now too ;)
will soon be starting 5th straight bottle of dermacrine....dermacrine/endosurge is very nice!!!

domore

Awards
Is this where I come to say I like BPS?