Awards
long jack 100:1 or 200:1 extract
maca 10:1
Icariin 50%

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
PLCAR caps would be ridiculously expensive; the material took a 50% increase in price this last month.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Propionyl-L-Carnitine if not capped, bring back the powder form, please

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
Propionyl-L-Carnitine if not capped, bring back the powder form, please
As soon as the supplier removes his head from his, well you know.

We are looking feverishly, but since our need for this is not too great, we wind up being taken to the cleaners on the price.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1:200...longjack!

Im going to end up paying $80US for 100 caps of 300mg...which is cheap compared to the main site, im sure if bought in major bulk that price could come down to 50-60US..

nearly everyone who takes this stuff says IT WORKS.. and i think longjack is finally getting put back into products, because its one of the few things which does work.

:)

I think a sweet stack like PLCAR, TLCAR, FLCAR.... would be sweet!

Also... Im getting bulk SUN FLOWER CAPS(oil)..20% GLA.. GLA is linked to fat loss properties...and theyre fairly cheap, but so is GLA BULK POWDER.. I already scoped it.

:D

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
PLCAR caps would be ridiculously expensive; the material took a 50% increase in price this last month.
I was gonna suggest PLCAR until I saw this. It's a real shame more people haven't caught on to it's benefits yet...

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
this is what is needed...

long jack 100:1 or 200:1 extract
maca 10:1
Icariin 50%
I felt the neccessity to post because this is definatly along the lines of what is needed...could throw in some high potency trib if needed...but definately, definately, need some high potency longjack...

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
We do have the high quality long Jack in bulk now; will check on the caps.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I will forever buy maca 10:1/lj100/icariin 50% if you guys sell them capped!!! forevveeerrr!!!!! : )
Great idea, I've been looking at getting these and putting them together and capping them myself. But if they were offered already capped I'd get it.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
trione-bromo mix...?? please?

Trione 100mg per cap and bromo 25mg per cap (mixed isomers) 90-120 caps

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LJ100 (100:1) Capped

Would be nice, but you can get that alot of places.

Indonesian Tongkat Ali
1:50
1:100
1:200 (Definately this one)

This stuff is great, as it is expensive for the individual, it is cheaper when buying several kilo's.
Omega (Matpal) used 1:200 in his original T-Force, I betting he didn't go with it because it was expensive because he had just bought a small amount for th T-Force Beta. If he would have mass produced T-Force and used 1:200 it would have been more cost effective.

200:1, 400:1??? water soluble extract.

There is a 200:1 water soluble extract out there which would make it twice as strong as LJ100, why no one has used it beats me. Maybe it is not as cost effective $1500/kg is what I was quoted. I have found several herbal suppliers that sell this. Also, I could be wrong but I thought at one time I seen a 400:1 water soluble extract. This would be great as it woud be 4 times more potent than LJ100.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can someone explain what these 200:1 ratios mean?

So something that is 100:1 would be a 1% extract?

A 1:1 extract would be full potency?

papagunz

Awards
Any word on Calcium D-Glucarate, the absorption enhancer, or I3C?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
The horny mack jack stack boosts my libido, helps in PCT and gives large loads (not laundry :) ). If you have something that does that even better....cap it up!!! Otherwise, cap the stack.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im not sure if i mentioned this but

300mg Trione and 75 mg 6bromo (mixed isomers)

SOLID!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) Cnidium Monnier (nitric oxide enhancer, natural PDE-5 inhibitor, anti-histamine, anti-fungal, anti-itch, and anti-bacterial).
2) Ubiquinol (high-end anti-aging compound; potent nutrient for heart, lungs, kidney, and other tissues; significantly superior to the regular CoEnzyme-Q10 known as ubiquinone)
3) Dihydroquercetin (optimal antioxidant protection when combined with vitamin C; dihydroquercetin supercharges Vitamin C by preventing its oxidation)
4) Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (maintenance of capillary-wall integrity and synergistic antioxidant effects with Vitamin C)
5) Benfotiamine (fat-soluble Vitamin B1 for healthy sugar metabolism)
6) Rosmarinic Acid Extract (powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compound)
7) Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate (has an added molecule of arginine, making Acetyl-L-Carnitine considerably more potent; promotes the growth of neurites that enable communication among nerve cells in the brain; superior compound for optimal brain functioning)
8) Idebenone (potent CoQ10 analog, versatile antioxidant and nootropic)
Even if CoQ10 Ubiquinol (50mg or 100mg per capsule) and Idebenone (50mg per capsule) were to materialize, that would be more than awesome. How about 50mg Ubiquinol and 50mg Idebenone in the same formula! :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know, I bought 25g of idenbone powder, and its still sitting here sealed. I need to do something with it :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know, I bought 25g of idenbone powder, and its still sitting here sealed. I need to do something with it :)
Probably the most interesting thing would be to see how quickly it can get up here to Canada, although I'm a bit biased :lol:

I think a good use would be alongside some Na-R-ALA, assuming it recycles similar to CoQ10/Ubiquinol

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
capped cnidium monneri standardized to a good amount of osthol

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
capped cnidium monneri standardized to a good amount of osthol
Nice idea!!! 50% possibly.

Also, I second the 7 Keto caps. Would love to see these at 100mg/90cap bottle for under 30 bones.:thumbsup: