Tell me!!! Pro-Anabol

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ohhhhhh DEEP BREATH !!! Ahhhh ok ? ALR likes to do that to almost all products, mainly because it has natural sterones in it and he feels at 21 the user will act in a mature manner and follow directions.
word .... ecdySTERONE, just is naturally occuring. doesnt mean its not serious business.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so its non hormonal? 18th birthday is around the corner for me! :drunk:
I didn't even have to look on BB, he said this on the first page! But, I decided to take that part out of my post cuz I reread it and it made me look like a douche. :D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol, i know you aint a douche sir, if anything i praise you for lookin out for the youngers here even if it means making them slightly emberrased to get them to do the smart thing.... i dont see you goin round saying "ill be 20 tomorrow can i take some superdrol yet?" but you can still read and contribute with a mature manner. :clap2:

NKWulfAEN

AEN Hobbit Rep/Sniper
Awards
ok Fit....listen....I start my check out June 8th...which means I need the product before that.../taps foot. Remember I have access to several high end military weapons and Personal....I will conduct a seige....you better believe it. Tell ALR it get the ball rolling... :bruce2:

:)

ZoRomo77

ZoRomo77

Awards
sounds like a pretty solid product. i got an upcoming cycle next month where i plan on stacking 3-ad(pending more information on it once it's released) + epi. the entire stack will probably look somethin like:

week 1-2 load up on liver support(ax perfect cycle)
week 2-6 epi 30 mg
week 3-7 3-ad (dose tbd)
week 2-7 liver support (cycle support)
week 7-10 toremifene 120/90/45
week 7-15 cortisal blocker (retain x2)
week 9-13 Pro-anabol
week 11-15 hyperdrolx2

obviously this is a tentative plan here since little is known about some of this stuff, but i think i'll call this one the "i hope my girlfriend doesn't find out how much i spent or i'm f***ed stack" lol...i basically do 1-2 two hormonal stacks a year, and let my body go natural the rest of the time, cause i feel it resensitizes it and makes the effects good each time. basically adding about 10 pounds a year during this time, and i'm due for a good run for this year :woohoo:

Aoba

Awards
sterones similar to ECDY don't really affect hormones, so i'm not sure what negative feedback loop this would be involved in...:study:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im not completely versed in this supp so i will let someone else respond with what it may or may not do, although arent the makers suggestions of such a supp enough for you? id think theyd know best, its all just in your best interest. youll do as you please in the end any whoo and like i said at least your here getting educated on it... much more then can be said for you normal GNC shopper.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
ok Fit....listen....I start my check out June 8th...which means I need the product before that.../taps foot. Remember I have access to several high end military weapons and Personal....I will conduct a seige....you better believe it. Tell ALR it get the ball rolling... :bruce2:

:)
Not to mention the hobbits he can gather :duel: :bruce1: :numbered:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
"i hope my girlfriend doesn't find out how much i spent or i'm f***ed stack"
I hear ya. That is why I took the misses to the mall for some shopping, just in case she finds out how much I have spent, and how much I am going to spend, because if she finds out :nutkick:

ZoRomo77

ZoRomo77

Awards
I hear ya. That is why I took the misses to the mall for some shopping, just in case she finds out how much I have spent, and how much I am going to spend, because if she finds out :nutkick:
yeah i understand what you're sayin, but for me i have to be hypocritical cause if she spends as much money as i did then we'll be broke lol:jaw:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
yeah i understand what you're sayin, but for me i have to be hypocritical cause if she spends as much money as i did then we'll be broke lol:jaw:
I hear ya...That is why I give her a budget :woohoo:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought Fit said that she'd tried beta versions of the product and was concluding therefore that it wasn't hormonal.

LOL thats what im trying to say, i meant to put it instead of is in there. Fit said it doesnt look to be the same as 3-ad/11 oxo.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
My guess is its an anabolic/adaptogenic herb product, with effects similar to ECDY (maybe even containing some ECDY, or maybe something new never seen before???), and unlike JW, BAM, and restore has less of an effect on hormones.

Damn, I'm like a psychic, I think I deserve a free bottle....:box:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, it should be great for cutting. Great guess...but you already knew I was going to say that.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it should be great for cutting. Great guess...but you already knew I was going to say that.
Yea, it looks like it would be a solid edition to any stack, cutting or bulking.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
This product looks like another winner from ALRI. I can't wait to try it. Will you be looking for any testers? :dance:

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
anyone on the boards did some in house testing on this product, looks like some good advancements on ecdy. (finally), that can post their review of pro-anabol. you know....something to hype the product even more and give us something to look forward to. hope you guys give out a few bottles for free to do logs, i am interested in seeing how good this compound, ran solo, helps in gains and especially recovery (which i think will be a very good strong point of this product). sounds like you got an even better evo stack now, will try this product in the upcoming months after feedback is out! :dance: