Tell me!!! Pro-Anabol

ZoRomo77

ZoRomo77

Awards
well i guess there would be other reasons as to why you would not want a spotlight on the product, so i get what you're saying

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
If the name were taken literally the product should be Methyl-1,4ADD...I'm pretty sure that ALRI is done with that kind of stuff (and they're more innovative than that).

You have me wondering :think:
I don't know anything.........just musing. Two other big players coming out with a DSHEA compliant ph and now ALRI has a mystery product that they're not talking about.

Howver, for all I know this new product could be a wrinkle reducer or new sugar substitute. Whatever it is, ALRI products always seem to deliver. Guess I'll wait and see.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oops, my post wasn't in response to yours :D I too was merely throwing something out there in an attempt to get some conversations going.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HAHA you guys crack me up ! :D I guess you will just have to wait and see huh ;) Brace yourself............. ALR has planned this one VERY well :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad I was able to amuse you. :whip: Dance monkeys, dance.

NKWulfAEN

AEN Hobbit Rep/Sniper
Awards
HAHA you guys crack me up ! :D I guess you will just have to wait and see huh ;) Brace yourself............. ALR has planned this one VERY well :)
Look...I move in like 4 weeks...were I have to drive cross country....I better have the forth product in my hands before then or there will be hell to pay....thats right I said it...hell to pay..... :bb3:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look...I move in like 4 weeks...were I have to drive cross country....I better have the forth product in my hands before then or there will be hell to pay....thats right I said it...hell to pay..... :bb3:

Oh really now ? :nutkick: take that and like it ok !!!!! :toofunny: I think it will be in your hands by then.......... I hope :D

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
subbed.:food:

mattjw348

mattjw348

Awards
This is most likely going to be the same as 3AD and 11oxo. It will just be a matter of what company the buyers like more. Personally, I would consider ALRI as my first choice as their products have always delivered for me; that is IF it is the same compound.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is most likely going to be the same as 3AD and 11oxo. It will just be a matter of what company the buyers like more. Personally, I would consider ALRI as my first choice as their products have always delivered for me; that is IF it is the same compound.

Fit already so it most likely is not from the ingradient profile.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Fit already so it most likely is not from the ingradient profile.
Well, the 3AD product is primarily a cortisol reducer at lower doses. It's only at higher doses that it exerts anabolic effect (according to BigSmith). So, I could see it being relatively safe for a woman at low doses.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. It could just be another variation of JW or BAM.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe something similar to MassFX. For ALRI that would be similar to a combination of BAM and JW, right :think:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my vote is on a PH... i know ALR said hes steering clear of that catagory but so did the other 2 major players that both are releasing products that can def be considered such (even though 11-oxo is mostly being marketed as a cort blocker), really what else would fit better into the #4 spot then this? they have all the test boosting, est blocking, cort blocking and everything else to support a cycle set up EXCEPT the cycler itself.... i put 10 on it.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
My guess is its an anabolic/adaptogenic herb product, with effects similar to ECDY (maybe even containing some ECDY, or maybe something new never seen before???), and unlike JW, BAM, and restore has less of an effect on hormones.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BAM is a very similar formula to MFX.
That is true, although it doesn't contain divanil/nettle. Up until just now I thought MFX contained an AI, but it does not. Oops.

I'm wondering if it will be some sort of combo of some of their products. I kind of hope so, b/c they have a lot of great actives in their products. The only down side is that to get them all I would have to buy BAM, JW, and Restore. That'$ not cheap!

Think about the main ingredients in their Pro-Anabolic product line though: mBAET, 6-bromo, DVTHF, avena sativa, DHB, muira puama (Pytochopetalum olaoides), and their spirosten/spirostan. That's some good stuff right there and I didn't even list them all.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, the 3AD product is primarily a cortisol reducer at lower doses. It's only at higher doses that it exerts anabolic effect (according to BigSmith). So, I could see it being relatively safe for a woman at low doses.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. It could just be another variation of JW or BAM.
lol wow my spelling was all f'ed up! I mean to say that Fit already said from the ingredient profile that is most likely wasnt the same.. Idk though, id love to see Alri come out with something hormonal. I cant wait for this stuff to come out! PGH-T, 3-ad/11-oxo, and DCP or A cutter in there. WOOWWWW lol.. Shredded and hyyooogggee!! :bb3:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
lol wow my spelling was all f'ed up! I mean to say that Fit already said from the ingredient profile that is most likely wasnt the same.. Idk though, id love to see Alri come out with something hormonal. I cant wait for this stuff to come out! PGH-T, 3-ad/11-oxo, and DCP or A cutter in there. WOOWWWW lol.. Shredded and hyyooogggee!! :bb3:
I thought Fit said that she'd tried beta versions of the product and was concluding therefore that it wasn't hormonal.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Something like this:

FnF posted this pic elsewhere I think but I didnt see it here :nono: :stick: :lol:

Any more info??

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
awwwww..... oh well, now im jsut curious to see the ingredient profile... with new stuff like icariin comin out im not underestimating ANY non hormonal supp... its great seeing herbal innovations.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats just not the way ALR promotes his products, there is no need for it. We cant keep hardly anything in stock anymore its freaking crazy. Hype doesnt sell, good products do :)
ill send you naked pics for a free bottle. deal?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
.......nothing i dont read before I post..hahaha

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
awwwww..... oh well, now im jsut curious to see the ingredient profile... with new stuff like icariin comin out im not underestimating ANY non hormonal supp... its great seeing herbal innovations.
Icariin isn't really new, Horny Goat Weed has been around a while.

Pimp C

Awards
My guess is its an anabolic/adaptogenic herb product, with effects similar to ECDY (maybe even containing some ECDY, or maybe something new never seen before???), and unlike JW, BAM, and restore has less of an effect on hormones.

i think the compound comes from ECDY but i'm sure it's tweaked a bit so that it actually works.

ZoRomo77

ZoRomo77

Awards
so is it hormonal or not? it says that it's not for use by individuals under 21, but it doesn't have "the negative side effects from hormones"

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Icariin isn't really new, Horny Goat Weed has been around a while.
i never said horny goat weed was new but they are getting the higher percentage extract now (icariin) that actually dose something, just take a bunch of horny goat weed and you aint gonna get squat but maybe a lil woody.

cissus has been around forever too but it didnt do as much until USP get the extracts just right.... thats still innovative, thats all im refering to.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so is it hormonal or not? it says that it's not for use by individuals under 21, but it doesn't have "the negative side effects from hormones"
It doesn't look hormonal to me. It's some types of Bovine serum, Maca, and Ecdy.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh ya durrr... i scanned over it so quick lookin for some write up that i didnt even see the ingredients image.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
i never said horny goat weed was new but they are getting the higher percentage extract now (icariin) that actually dose something, just take a bunch of horny goat weed and you aint gonna get squat but maybe a lil woody.

cissus has been around forever too but it didnt do as much until USP get the extracts just right.... thats still innovative, thats all im refering to.
It never did much for me...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
which, HGW or cissus?

have you tried icariin containing supps yet like RPM?
HGW.

And I guess Super Cissus works. My rotor cuff feels like new, and ofcourse some rehab also helped.

Ah yes, I will be a RPM junky. 5 caps did me good, can't wait until I get my 50 caps and when get me a bottle once it goes on sale, then I will bump up the dose to 6 caps.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your all busy little beavers today :D Im still waiting on the write-up, Someone went through the backdoor on our website and got the ingredients, thats our fault !

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Your all busy little beavers today :D Im still waiting on the write-up, Someone went through the backdoor on our website and got the ingredients, thats our fault !
Was your webmaster drunk? That is usually when I get in my finacée's backdoor....

Aoba

Awards
:aargh:

why is it 21 if its non hormonal? this gonna be answered in the write-up?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Was your webmaster drunk? That is usually when I get in my finacée's backdoor....
I guess he didnt realize some people are very crafty :hammer:

But I think he is being beaten right now, so Ill ask him later :)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Same reason BAM and the rest of the EVO stack is. Probably liability at the least.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Ohhhhhh DEEP BREATH !!! Ahhhh ok ? ALR likes to do that to almost all products, mainly because it has natural sterones in it and he feels at 21 the user will act in a mature manner and follow directions.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO, its still containing physical changing attributes and likely to mess up you natural production, if your really 17 (guessing RPEN got it off BB.com since ive seen your name over there) then you should be stickin to creatine and protien bro... good to have you here learning but taking this stuff aint the brightest

ZoRomo77

ZoRomo77

Awards

i think it's just basically a safety disclaimer that people under that age shouldn't be using somethin like that. they even have the same thing on their Venom and t-x products even though they aren't hormonal