Td tren ace uptake

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
So I've heard a lot of people talking about transdermals and gels, whats the general rule on uptake? If I took 75mg of td tren what would my body take in?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've heard a lot of people talking about transdermals and gels, whats the general rule on uptake? If I took 75mg of td tren what would my body take in?
All depends on the carrier. Some carriers (like trt gel) absorb as little as 5-10% while other better carriers can transport 30-40% through the dermis. I believe trest acetate is a little over 300 Daltons which makes it pretty good for td delivery.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
All depends on the carrier. Some carriers (like trt gel) absorb as little as 5-10% while other better carriers can transport 30-40% through the dermis. I believe trest acetate is a little over 300 Daltons which makes it pretty good for td delivery.
That may be good, I had some serious problems when pinning tren e so looking for an option easier on the sides. Still want to use tren, just less on the side effects

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That may be good, I had some serious problems when pinning tren e so looking for an option easier on the sides. Still want to use tren, just less on the side effects
Most of the TD tren you’ll find is trendione. Much milder. Very good results. Very strong.

If you found tren ace TD... dude PM me I need to see that hahaha

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You can rub dmso over the application site to significantly instead absorption. Per haps by 25-50%

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
You can rub dmso over the application site to significantly instead absorption. Per haps by 25-50%
That would be dope, i'll have to grab me some of that
Old Witch
Trendione is good too, as long as it doesnt turn me into an angry beast lol