Taurus Nutrition Total Domination - Wyked and DA-HCG (sponsored)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back

3 Scoops Wyked

Deadlifts
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 8
405 x 3
455 x 1
505 x 1
455 x 1
405 x 5
315 x 12

Low Dual-Pulley Row
140 x 10
160 x 10
180 x 10
200 x 10
220 x 10

Cable V-Bar Pushdown
57.5 x 15 (5 sets)

Cable Rope Hammer Curl
50 x 12 (5 sets)

WG Chin Up / CG Pull Down / Straigh Arm Pull Down
bw x 10 / 120 x 10 / 40 x 10
bw x 10 / 140 x 10 / 50 x 10

Overhead Rope Extension
40 x 10
40 x 10
50 x 10

Isolateral Curl Machine
90 x 10
90 x 10
100 x 10

One Arm DB Row / Incline DB Curl
100 x 10 / 35 x 10 (3 sets)

2 caps AnaBeta at noon, 2 caps AnaBeta at 6PM
2 Scoops RecoverPro 6AM, 9AM, 11AM

AWESOME, back over 500lb DEADLIFTS! Back was kinda tweaking since last week, but I can't give up my DL day! I pulled the 455 without much problem, so decided it was time to venture back into the 500's. Felt good, locking out was a bit of effort, but doable. Now, my PR is 525 so I'll have to beat that!

The rest of back day was ho-hum TBH. I didn't have as solid of a mind-muscle connection as I have had the last few back workouts, I was more focused on moving weight than feeling the pump. I read about a study in Flex or International Muscle Mag that focusing on moving weight allows you to lift heavier (~5-10% more IIRC) than focusing on contraction (which helps stimulate ~20-40% more muscle fibers IIRC). So, I guess it was a strength day instead of hypertrophy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Back

3 Scoops Wyked

Deadlifts
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 8
405 x 3
455 x 1
505 x 1
455 x 1
405 x 5
315 x 12

Low Dual-Pulley Row
140 x 10
160 x 10
180 x 10
200 x 10
220 x 10

Cable V-Bar Pushdown
57.5 x 15 (5 sets)

Cable Rope Hammer Curl
50 x 12 (5 sets)

WG Chin Up / CG Pull Down / Straigh Arm Pull Down
bw x 10 / 140 x 10 / 50 x 10

Overhead Rope Extension
40 x 10
40 x 10
50 x 10

Isolateral Curl Machine
90 x 10
90 x 10
100 x 10

One Arm DB Row / Incline DB Curl
100 x 10 / 35 x 10 (3 sets)

2 caps AnaBeta at noon, 2 caps AnaBeta at 6PM
2 Scoops RecoverPro 6AM, 9AM, 11AM

AWESOME, back over 500lb DEADLIFTS! Back was kinda tweaking since last week, but I can't give up my DL day! I pulled the 455 without much problem, so decided it was time to venture back into the 500's. Felt good, locking out was a bit of effort, but doable. Now, my PR is 525 so I'll have to beat that!

The rest of back day was ho-hum TBH. I didn't have as solid of a mind-muscle connection as I have had the last few back workouts, I was more focused on moving weight than feeling the pump. I read about a study in Flex or International Muscle Mag that focusing on moving weight allows you to lift heavier (~5-10% more IIRC) than focusing on contraction (which helps stimulate ~20-40% more muscle fibers IIRC). So, I guess it was a strength day instead of hypertrophy.
congrats on the pr.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review:

DAA-HCG: 7/10

Taste: Not much of a flavor here, but makes whatever you mix it with a little more bitter. Not bad when it's something that's supposed to be sour like lemonade, but not good for chocolate shakes, etc. IMO.

Mixability: No problems.

Libido: Definite boost, more than just bulk DAA with me. Hard to say just how much better, but I felt more boost, sooner.

Energy: Had a good testosterone-related energy boost that kep me going in the evening.

Mood: Good alpha-male feeling, not aggressive per say but confident.

Strength: I didn't notice much difference in strength gains compared to normal progress.

Overall: I think DAA-HCG gives a good testosterone boost to help with libido and alpha-male attitude. It's better and more effective than pure bulk DAA in my opinion, but how much better I'm not sure.

WYKED: 7/10

Taste: One of the best tasting pre-workouts I've tried, just like CountryTime Lemonade!

Energy: Good energy without overly stimmed feeling. Tolerance built up with consistent use, went from 2 scoops to 3 near the end. Overall though it was enough to keep me energized for early morning workouts.

Focus: In line with energy, good but not out of this world. The energy and focus was mild, but enough for workouts.

Pump: I didn't notice too much in the way of pumps with Wyked, not above baseline though.

Overall: Good taste, solid energy, and plenty of servings for the price. While IMO it doesn't stand out in any one area, it's good all around for having energy to make it through a workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Final Review:

DAA-HCG: 7/10

Taste: Not much of a flavor here, but makes whatever you mix it with a little more bitter. Not bad when it's something that's supposed to be sour like lemonade, but not good for chocolate shakes, etc. IMO.

Mixability: No problems.

Libido: Definite boost, more than just bulk DAA with me. Hard to say just how much better, but I felt more boost, sooner.

Energy: Had a good testosterone-related energy boost that kep me going in the evening.

Mood: Good alpha-male feeling, not aggressive per say but confident.

Strength: I didn't notice much difference in strength gains compared to normal progress.

Overall: I think DAA-HCG gives a good testosterone boost to help with libido and alpha-male attitude. It's better and more effective than pure bulk DAA in my opinion, but how much better I'm not sure.

WYKED: 7/10

Taste: One of the best tasting pre-workouts I've tried, just like CountryTime Lemonade!

Energy: Good energy without overly stimmed feeling. Tolerance built up with consistent use, went from 2 scoops to 3 near the end. Overall though it was enough to keep me energized for early morning workouts.

Focus: In line with energy, good but not out of this world. The energy and focus was mild, but enough for workouts.

Pump: I didn't notice too much in the way of pumps with Wyked, not above baseline though.

Overall: Good taste, solid energy, and plenty of servings for the price. While IMO it doesn't stand out in any one area, it's good all around for having energy to make it through a workout.

nice review, milas....well worth the wait, imo.

btw-i think the focus/energy/pumps are all increased when you start out at 3 scoops, but then again it uses it up sooner also, lol.....

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just spreading out the reviews so people can keep seeing how good the stuff is!