Taurus Nutrition Topical 7-KE on sale!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, can you let me know when Taurus comes out with that ecdy product please? Thanks : )
I believe Eric was going to but LG decided they wanted to keep it :(

We are going to have some cool stuff coming out. The only thing is that the substerone and progestin might end up staying with LG. They feel I developed them at LG and they should stay there.

There are no hard feelings and I am just finishing up my obligations with LG. I did want the sub sterone for Taurus though damn it!
Its not that they didn't want it, It was a limited run, that Eric developed while with LG. obviously it was a huge success and it falls to a situation on where maybe it should stay where it was brought to the table.

you guys shouldn't be worried.. What is in the future for TN is a whole new level and playing field. Just buy the Substerone through LG!! thats what I'm doing:D
But who knows, Eric did manage to get the M1P (progestin) so some Substerone might still be a possibility :dunno:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I would love to see an ecdy product!!

Btw my 7KE is here :D

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
just outa curiousty, would u guys take this while on an SD cycle? i wanna jump on some anabolics cuz i miss my size but dont think it would cut as much fat if i just do 7ke and wyked cycle. what u guys think? btw just order another 7ke and wyked :) i think im in love with taurus

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Can I get some links to the beta logs?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol what can they say Taures Nutrition REALLY wants me to start this log :stooges:
then whatcha waitin on-get the thread up and post a link here.:veryhappy:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its a been 24hrs, where is it?:lol: Shark tank! lol
Lol I didnt realize he said to get a link in this thread. I did post one in the promo thread.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173459-tomahawk-coming-back.html

Dude the show is awesome. It is funny to see people come up with weird product ideas that they think are the next great thing. Then the "sharks" often times tell them their product is shit or that the person just sucks at business. I will admit if it wasnt for Mark Cuban being on the show the first time I saw it I wouldnt have watched it. If they had him on regularly more people would watch it :yup:

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys gonna keep making this stuff? It is not even listed on your webbsite anymore(as if you did not know that LOL). I would not even try it till I am under 250, but still, would be nice to know it will be there when I get there.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys gonna keep making this stuff? It is not even listed on your webbsite anymore(as if you did not know that LOL). I would not even try it till I am under 250, but still, would be nice to know it will be there when I get there.
At this stage we have sold completely out of all batches made. There will be some news in the next week, no doubt, about the status of 7-KE.

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At this stage we have sold completely out of all batches made. There will be some news in the next week, no doubt, about the status of 7-KE.

~Rosie~
hope there is more when my bottle runs out!!!:scared:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hope there is more when my bottle runs out!!!:scared:
I hope so.. I just started using it and am gonna be sad if I cant get more by the time Im done

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope so.. I just started using it and am gonna be sad if I cant get more by the time Im done
you know that's right!!!

hey josh, do you get a cool kind of feeling right after you apply? i really like it!!!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Glad I picked up 4 bottles!!

I get the cool feeling too. Think it's just the alcohol thou.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is stacking this with endoamp too much cort control?
It's a topical. You can stack it with EndoAmp Max fine - just stick to using the recommended 6 sprays twice daily.

~Rosie~

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Is there any more room in the carrier? Clen I add any other goodies? ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any more room in the carrier? Clen I add any other goodies? ;)
Eric filled all the bottles pretty much to the top.

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

~Rosie~
i think he means saturation. you could always use some before adding, but if the carrier is at saturation point it won't allow you to add any more ingredients, and still be effective, imo.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

~Rosie~
Hmm to me it appears the question is can he add Clenbuterol to the bottle and would it be effective.. is that the question cool?

If so I agree with BigT..

i think he means saturation. you could always use some before adding, but if the carrier is at saturation point it won't allow you to
add any more ingredients, and still be effective, imo.
also remember that just because it is a topical it doesn't necessarily mean that the carrier is localized. I am not 100% sure on the carrier of 7KE but since part of its action involves the stimulation of enzymes in the liver which would lead me to believe that the carrier is more systematic then localized which would defeat the purpose of adding clen to it IMO.

However IF you do decide to try adding in some Clen to it let us know how it goes.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
You got it guys. Probably not the best stuff to add clen too. I remember doing this with Naplam a few years back and really likeing the results.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You got it guys. Probably not the best stuff to add clen too. I remember doing this with Naplam a few years back and really likeing the results.
clen and napalm was very popular, but napalm was local and 7-ke is systematic....eric knows the details of 7-ke much better than i do, curious to hear his opinion on this.