TAURUS NUTRITION PROMO: BATTLE CRY FOR M1P

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
View attachment 49819

View attachment 49820

This Friday, the 23rd untill Christmas!!, Taurus-Nutrition.com will be having a LIMITED B2G1 SALE!!

Retail price- 79.99

Limited time/72 hours only, it'll be listed @ 39.99. You have to purchace 2 and use
promo code BOLDNESS2011 wich will entitle you to the third bottle!!

So lets sum this up! 3 bottles @ 79.98!
SAVINGS= 159.99!!!!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/189277-its-here-starting.html#post3139006
Very nice

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the feed back. I have no problem taking the supps with me I carry a fairly large insulated cooler bag for my lunch and snack as well as keep my other supps in it. lol... I just wanna get the most out of this run. Is there a time frame one should not take it prior to bed. Just curious.
I would take my last dose at 9 p.m. and go to bed around 10:30 or so. Didn't affect sleep for me. I spaced my doses out at about every 5 hrs. Hope this helps.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another thing related to what chevy is posting, is just 4 weeks enough to start really getting the benefits of M1P, especially at the minimum dosage? Or should I purchase an extra bottle and do something like 6 servings a day for 6 weeks?
IMO that is up to you.
I'm thinking about ordering Erase Pro, would it be cool if I threw that in with my PCT or do you guys want Subres/DAA-HCG only? I'm a sucker for new things.
Probably not warranted. If they are wanting you to log how their products effect you then I would say don't skew the results. You could always have some on hand though.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Supps showed up yesterday....giggity! Will fire it up right after the new year as I'm taking a much needed break for my body. Definitely will make for a better log if I'm healthy.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alrighty Punthra....get ready to smash some weights!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Supps showed up yesterday....giggity! Will fire it up right after the new year as I'm taking a much needed break for my body. Definitely will make for a better log if I'm healthy.
Sounds good bro

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! glad they showed up without a hitch

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think that's what I'll be doing. At first I planned to just go 2 doses at 6am and 2 at 6pm. Now I'm thinking something like 1 at 6am, 1 at 11:30am-12, 1 at ~5:30pm and then one before bed around 11pm.
i noticed that when i dosed close to bedtime i had trouble falling asleep.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Been off for a few days and came up with a question to possibly allow this bottle to last a 5 weeks....Can this product be pulsed 4 days a weeks at 6mls a day. Obviously being dosed on training days.... Just wondering?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally dont see why not. I think thats kinda what Chevy is doing. If a more KNOWLEGABLE rep would like to chime in..HINT...HINT!!!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I think for something mild like M1P, keeping it constant would be most effective. I thought the main point of pulsing was to give your body a break from harsher compounds?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been off for a few days and came up with a question to possibly allow this bottle to last a 5 weeks....Can this product be pulsed 4 days a weeks at 6mls a day. Obviously being dosed on training days.... Just wondering?
That is exactly what I am doing.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I mean I'm sure it would work, it will take longer to kick in and being so mild may not get the pronounced effects other testers are doing. Punthra are you doing this to make the cycle longer? Or just want to try pulsing?

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Trying to lengthen the cycle...For optimal results.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I have no issues with you trying this, but I honestly have no idea how effective it will be, m1p is pretty mild.