Targeted fat loss cream that works – DermaTherm Target

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to throw out a suggestion as well. The shower described in the instructions should be utilized. I usually shower at night, and then wrap up my shin wound - so a shower in the morning is difficult... So I tried to just wash the stomach area with a hot towel this morning... Still had some heat and redness, but not nearly as much as after a nice long hot shower.

This wound shouldn't need a bandage in a couple more days - so until then, I may just apply post workout shower.
Yep, clean skin is pretty important for getting the full effect.

-Eric

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it dries and absorbs better with the clean skin!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clean and exfoliated skin is definitely the optimal environment to enhance penetration/absorbtion.

bodyfort

Awards

AM Members,

The new DermaTherm Target is here.

Now with a higher concentration of theophylline, DermaTherm Target has a more powerful site specific action. Theophylline stimulates cAMP, which ultimately results in increased lipase activity at the fat cell. (7,8) Lipase is the fat dissolving enzyme that breaks down fat into fatty acids, so it can be used for energy. (8)

Several human studies have confirmed theophylline to be effective for reducing fat mass at the site of application. (1-4) In one study with men and women, during a calorie deficient diet, theophylline reduced waist circumference 110% over the control group.(2) In another study, women who used theophylline cream around their thigh’s for 5 weeks had an up to a 300% reduction in thigh circumference over the placebo group. (1)

DermaTherm Target further enhances fat loss with raspberry ketone and evodiamine to assist in the lipolysis and lipase activity. (5,6)

Human research shows that DermaTherm Target can offer the following benefits-

• Increase fat loss up to 300% at the site off application (1-4)
  • Offers noticeable results in as little as 5 weeks (1)
  • Safe for men and women and side effect free (1-4)
  • Improve tone and tightness while reducing water retention and bloat
DermaTherm Target dries within minutes and leaves a warm tingle sensation as the ingredients penetrate the skin. One bottle lasts up to 60 days at the average 2 pump dose.

Get DermaTherm Target now, directly from Primordial Performance

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

References –

1. Topical Fat Reduction
Frank et al.
Obes Res. 1995;3 (Suppl 4): 561S-568S

2. Topical fat reduction from the waist.
Caruso MK, et al
Diabetes Obes Metab. 2007 May;9(3):300-3.

3. Enhancement of transdermal delivery of theophylline using microemulsion vehicle.
Zhao X, et al.
Int J Pharm. 2006 Dec 11;327(1-2):58-64. Epub 2006 Jul 21.

4. Fat reduction by topical waist applications may actually work.
GD Lundberg
Medscape J Med, Jan 2008; 10(2): 43.

5. Anti-obese action of raspberry ketone.
C Morimoto, et al.
Life Sci, May 27, 2005; 77(2): 194-204

6. Capsaicin-like anti-obese activities of evodiamine from fruits of Evodia rutaecarpa, a vanilloid receptor agonist.
Kobayashi,Y. et al.
Planta Med., 67, 628–633.(2001)

7. Fat cell lipolysis induced by theophylline in obese subjects before and after caloric restriction
G Chiodini, et al
Arch Maragliano Patol Clin, Jan 1979; 35: 7-11.

8. Adipose tissue lipase. In: Borgstro¨m, B., Brockman, H.L. (Eds.) Lipase
Belfrage, P et al
Elsevier, Amsterdam, pp. 365–416. (1984)
Any topical fat loss only work when your body fat is below 15%

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldnt say it doesnt work above 15% BF, you probably just wont see much results if any.

bodyfort

Awards
I wouldnt say it doesnt work above 15% BF, you probably just wont see much results if any.
probably but the point of the topical is dissolve hard spot reduction. If you are above you should you should use some fat burner first

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
probably but the point of the topical is dissolve hard spot reduction. If you are above you should you should use some fat burner first
or just cut cals.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
that too, but arent we talking supplements:ponder:
You've had a couple suspect posts today regarding weight loss...

DermaTherm isn't a weight loss supplement. Its a targeted fat loss supplement that will have pretty much zero effects if you are not at a caloric defecit - aside from making your skin red and smelling like a hotball.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've had a couple suspect posts today regarding weight loss...

DermaTherm isn't a weight loss supplement. Its a targeted fat loss supplement that will have pretty much zero effects if you are not at a caloric defecit - aside from making your skin red and smelling like a hotball.
Red hots...mmmm lol

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can get 30% off on DermaTherm for the next week -

-Eric

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your interested, check out my log, just posted final review yesterday. Post #3

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello

Why can`t put DermaTherm in the chest if for sides effects or what?

Thanks

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Hello
Thanks
There isn't any problem with putting DermaTherm on the chest as far as I am aware or not with men anyway. I've been putting one squirt on my stomach and one on my chest for the last week now without any problems or skin irritation.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello

Thanks
Yeah, men shouldnt have a problem with this... but it might cause some pretty intense burning for 20-30 mins if a women tried this. They tend to have more sensitive skin.

-Eric

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermatherm (Original) was the best and yours know that because works

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dermatherm (Original) was the best and yours know that because works
It was pretty awesome. However, it was hormonal, so females couldn't use it. The new Dermatherm Target is safe for both sexes. In order to get similar effects I normally use the Fat Loss Stack along with Dermacrine. It will be even easier now with the Dermacrine Liqua-Vade

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used DT but nothing compares to the original PP until has some in stock or is gone forever?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I used DT but nothing compares to the original PP until has some in stock or is gone forever?
That one is gone forever. But the combo of the Dermatherm Target and Dermacrine will be stronger and better for fat loss, while retaining muscle. I'd actually go with the full Fat Loss Stack and Dermacrine Liqua-Vade.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That one is gone forever. But the combo of the Dermatherm Target and Dermacrine will be stronger and better for fat loss, while retaining muscle. I'd actually go with the full Fat Loss Stack and Dermacrine Liqua-Vade.
Yeah, you could always use a few pumps of Dermacrine with the new DermaTherm Target to get the same results.

-Eric

orangerain

Awards
This looks interesting. I hope to hear from other people who have tried this- I might give this a try if I see a lot of positive results.

Just a question: How long does it take until you see results?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

purelife1

ive been using it for 3 weeks and i can def tell a difference in my upper abbs..not much on lower abbs yet but much thicker in that area..worth the $$$

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
has this been logged on AM? Interested to see the results people got

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ive been using it for 3 weeks and i can def tell a difference in my upper abbs..not much on lower abbs yet but much thicker in that area..worth the $$$
Good to hear. I just started it again today... and entered a low carb diet.

-Eric

tonea002

Awards
Is this stuff going to wash off with just a hot shower? I have read that a lot of these topical products take and act of god to get off your skin.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Is this stuff going to wash off with just a hot shower? I have read that a lot of these topical products take and act of god to get off your skin.
It washes off in the shower, so make sure you apply it after a shower. Most of it gets absorbed, so there isn't really anything to wash off if you shower once a day.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
I was wondering if I should lower my BF which is at about 13-17% right now to lower digits to see a really great effect using the product.

I could either buy it now or wait for another month in my cut cycle, what do you think is best?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if I should lower my BF which is at about 13-17% right now to lower digits to see a really great effect using the product.

I could either buy it now or wait for another month in my cut cycle, what do you think is best?
either way, if you have most of your fat on the stomach and/or love handles then you could start now to get some of that down

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a log in my signature if anyone wants to check it out!

it actually absorbs better after a shower because your skin is clean and clear of grime that might further inhibit it from getting into your skin. at least that was my experience.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Great addition to the Dermatherm Target

• Reduces body fat while increasing lean muscle
  • Prevents fat cell formation and fat cell storage
  • Decreases fat cells by encouraging fat cell death
  • Supports lean muscle growth by increasing protein retention
  • Proven safe & effective in over 12 human trials

bayboi

Awards
how does it compare to other products out there ?? i need to loose my stomach and love handles like asap

Hero

Awards
for the areas i cant shake?
that makes sense, as my stomach has been shrinking over the past few months, but i can't shed my lovehandles

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
CLA and Green tea and the DermaTherm Target is an AWSOME stack! havent herd complaints about it yet.