tamoxifen citrate in hot mailbox for days

Chocolate

Awards
So guys, I received a shipment of tamoxifen citrate in the mail and was unaware that it would ship so soon. Well long story short, It was left in the mailbox for 2 entire days in 100+ degree weather and the instructions say to keep in a cool dark place.. is it still good to go or should I order a replacement to make sure I have the most potent formula?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
So guys, I received a shipment of tamoxifen citrate in the mail and was unaware that it would ship so soon. Well long story short, It was left in the mailbox for 2 entire days in 100+ degree weather and the instructions say to keep in a cool dark place.. is it still good to go or should I order a replacement to make sure I have the most potent formula?
It's a gamble... Are you prepared if it doesn't work? I'd order another. Crashed test levels sucked.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
Sounds risky but it may still be fine. I'd order another.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I have liquid research chemicals crash, I heat them up to get it dissolved fully. Never had a problem.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
When I have liquid research chemicals crash, I heat them up to get it dissolved fully. Never had a problem.
Research chemicals crashing? Lol, never heard of that before. What do you mean crash? The chemical is suspended in a liquid.

Heating up research chemicals is the worst thing you can do to them. You are killing the effectiveness of the substance.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Research chemicals crashing? Lol, never heard of that before. What do you mean crash? The chemical is suspended in a liquid.

Heating up research chemicals is the worst thing you can do to them. You are killing the effectiveness of the substance.
Do you have proof of this?

Crashing is when the compound separates from the solution, usually from either cold weather, or the compound to solution ratio is imbalanced and its too heavy to hold.

Tamoxifen's melting point is 140°-142°Celsius(284-287.6 Fahrenheit )
Don't think your going to have to worry about damaging it.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
It's suspended in the solution not chemically attached to it so compound separation is not a concern.

That's why you shake research chems before use. What does melting point have anything to do with this?

Chocolate

Awards
Damnit! Haha oh well I guess I'll just order another to be on the safe side. It wasn't terribly expensive but still $30 down the drain

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
If I was you I would contact the store you got it from via PM and see what THEY say. IMO

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's suspended in the solution not chemically attached to it so compound separation is not a concern.

That's why you shake research chems before use. What does melting point have anything to do with this?
You are wrong. Continue your research.

Melting point has to do with heat damaging the compound.
You aren't going to get it hot enough at home, and certainly not in your mail box.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
You are wrong. Continue your research.

Melting point has to do with heat damaging the compound.
You aren't going to get it hot enough at home, and certainly not in your mail box.
I agree. But the chemical is not chemically bonded to the liquid it is in, therefore you should not have to heat it nor could it crash. Its not like gear where the molecules are bonded. The chemical is only suspended in the liquid, that's why if you shake it up you are good to go. Also some chemicals that contain larger molecules, you can actually see the chemical suspended in the liquid.

His nolvadex may be good, yea it may not have gotten hot enough to damage it but it may be degraded being exposed to constant differences in weather. Sometimes here we have a variance of 40 degrees im a single day, my mailbox can go from cold to hot and back again. Then again the chemical maybe fine. I say order a backup in case, its cheap insurance.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. But the chemical is not chemically bonded to the liquid it is in, therefore you should not have to heat it nor could it crash. Its not like gear where the molecules are bonded. The chemical is only suspended in the liquid, that's why if you shake it up you are good to go. Also some chemicals that contain larger molecules, you can actually see the chemical suspended in the liquid.

His nolvadex may be good, yea it may not have gotten hot enough to damage it but it may be degraded being exposed to constant differences in weather. Sometimes here we have a variance of 40 degrees im a single day, my mailbox can go from cold to hot and back again. Then again the chemical maybe fine. I say order a backup in case, its cheap insurance.
Gear is suspended/disolved in oil solution, like grape seed oil, mct oil.
Your thinking of esters which are bonded to a molecule to slow the release of the active compound in the blood.

Solubility depends on the compound.

Steroids are fat soluble, so they will dissolve in oil, this is why gear in a aqueous solution will crash so much. Steroids aren't water soluble.

Reading on solubility will help you to understand this.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
Your thinking of esters which are bonded to a molecule to slow the release of the active compound in the blood.

Steroids are fat soluble, so they will dissolve in oil, this is why gear in a aqueous solution will crash so much. Steroids aren't water soluble.

I understand what you are saying. I poorly misworded my responses brother. My point is the chems should not have to be heated or cooked but it is a possibility. When you mentioned melting point I thought you were implying they had to be cooked. I asked my supplier. He said worst case its dissolved poorly and you can microwave it. I stand corrected for the most part but it also can depend on the chemical.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

LMAO!. Seriously?. I mean, really?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Repped. But also, what is this achievements thing I see above your rep power?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
A little off topic, but does shaking the bottle only apply to research serms, or is this all research chems? (ie: clen, albuterol, caber, any of the dafanils)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I never shake, just rotate. If you can see that the mixture has dropped out of the solution (you can notice the separation) then you can just rotate it and it should mix again. I rotate all my stuff for my mice

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
LMAO!. Seriously?. I mean, really?
So why does the manufacturer tell you to store them in a cool dry place out of sunlight?

Undisolved substance versus a crashed substance, are two different things. Most research chems are mixed at room temp, very little require just a touch of warm heat to dissolve.

Your childish response reflects your character. Please enlighten me on the manufacturing of research chems, honestly please do.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never shake, just rotate. If you can see that the mixture has dropped out of the solution (you can notice the separation) then you can just rotate it and it should mix again. I rotate all my stuff for my mice
For me i shake, but slowly. More like tilt upside down, then right side up.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When the compound is fully dissolved, mixed into the solution, it should be a little clear, no particles.
.this is the same for everything.

From ams liquid pro hormones, research chemicals to test 400.

When it crashes, the compound will separate from the liquid.

This mostly happens from exposure to cold temperatures, or too much compound in the solution (high dosed products)

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
When the compound is fully dissolved, mixed into the solution, it should be a little clear, no particles.
.this is the same for everything.

From ams liquid pro hormones, research chemicals to test 400.

When it crashes, the compound will separate from the liquid.

This mostly happens from exposure to cold temperatures, or too much compound in the solution (high dosed products)
Talked to my supplier. You are correct brother. My apologies.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
For anyone that's curious, it's torem. And after some research, I've found that torem is most susceptible to crashing. Bummer, really, b/c it's damn near impossible to get pharma grade torem.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote