taking furazadrol/epistane during your PCT

stayfit2008

Awards
How bout taking any type of PH during the PCT cycle?

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
I was searching for something in regard to epistane the other day and came across a steroid website.

There were multiple people there saying that PH/designer steroids were weak and worthless. They specifically mention Epistane saying they would use it during PCT for their cycles.

If I can find it again I'll post some of the conversations I saw.

stayfit2008

Awards
Would stopping the PCT in the beginning and getting back on the PH for just one last week work? or since I took my PCT already would this not be adviseable?

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
I found it.
Keep in mind, I am not agreeing with this, I just thought it was interesting based on the topic of this thread.

"I've been reading into Epistane. I don't know why anyone would run it stand-alone as the base of a cycle.... beyond me..

I've thought about running it for 4 weeks during PCT to help keep gains."

"I'm with ya fcpcjc. It makes more sense to use during pct but I would just go for nolva as it is pretty much the same price, easy to get and known to work."

"over on the largest bodybuilding forum around people run logs of epistane stand alone all the time. it is recommended for beginners of PH's and people see gains of up to 20 lbs from it. epistane = havoc = methyl e, check out the logs. i dont know how keepable the gains are though."

"I know what forum you are talking about. That same forum recommends 6-oxo as a suitable PCT.

Most of the people logging are high school kids too uneducated and scared to run real gear, so they fool themselves by taking "Pro-Hormones". What they don't realize is they are doing just as much, if not more harm to their body by running these compounds."

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Would stopping the PCT in the beginning and getting back on the PH for just one last week work? or since I took my PCT already would this not be adviseable?
No bro, stay on PCT (i am scared to ask what your pct is), otherwise you could have serious side effects, and raisin balls!

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was searching for something in regard to epistane the other day and came across a steroid website.

There were multiple people there saying that PH/designer steroids were weak and worthless. They specifically mention Epistane saying they would use it during PCT for their cycles.

If I can find it again I'll post some of the conversations I saw.
ummmmm wtf? dont listen to that other site they seem like morons! ph/sd r weak omfg......... do they know what superdrol is???? its masteron with 2 methyls etc etc. thats no weak stuff dude i gained 15lbs of it

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
i'm gona say NO, to the this.

a guy i know uses hdrol 25mg eod or so as needed during pct because of the increased libido, etc. And thats after a 12-16 weeker of inj. I told him what he's doing is absolutely contradictory of the purpose of a post cycle regimen, but hey nobody listens. This dude is actually a pretty experienced aas user. people are just morons though, and always will be. He's done plenty of cycles, and is about to kick off a sust/bold/tren run. what i can't understand is why he'd use sust if hes experienced. obviously knows **** about esters and the fact there are much better options.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I found it.
Keep in mind, I am not agreeing with this, I just thought it was interesting based on the topic of this thread.

"I've been reading into Epistane. I don't know why anyone would run it stand-alone as the base of a cycle.... beyond me..

I've thought about running it for 4 weeks during PCT to help keep gains."

"I'm with ya fcpcjc. It makes more sense to use during pct but I would just go for nolva as it is pretty much the same price, easy to get and known to work."

"over on the largest bodybuilding forum around people run logs of epistane stand alone all the time. it is recommended for beginners of PH's and people see gains of up to 20 lbs from it. epistane = havoc = methyl e, check out the logs. i dont know how keepable the gains are though."

"I know what forum you are talking about. That same forum recommends 6-oxo as a suitable PCT.

Most of the people logging are high school kids too uneducated and scared to run real gear, so they fool themselves by taking "Pro-Hormones". What they don't realize is they are doing just as much, if not more harm to their body by running these compounds."
where did you get this from bb.com or the short bus? oh...they're one and the same? nvm! :spank:

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Too bad we dont have a face palm pic on here. Nonetheless...Face palm X100000000000

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i'm gona say NO, to the this.

a guy i know uses hdrol 25mg eod or so as needed during pct because of the increased libido, etc. And thats after a 12-16 weeker of inj. I told him what he's doing is absolutely contradictory of the purpose of a post cycle regimen, but hey nobody listens. This dude is actually a pretty experienced aas user. people are just morons though, and always will be. He's done plenty of cycles, and is about to kick off a sust/bold/tren run. what i can't understand is why he'd use sust if hes experienced. obviously knows **** about esters and the fact there are much better options.
this is actually kinda ok to do....i wouldnt use hdrol because it has such a long half-life but...low doses of orals have been used in the morning during a cruise period or pct for years......10 mgs of epi first thing in the morning would probably make an ok addition to a pct....IF you know what your doing...an experienced user would be able to tell if their body is recovering or staying suppressed from the epi....but a very small morning dose would be the extent of it...you cant just run an epi cycle in place of nolva/clomid....and as far as that isteroid website goes...many guys who have been using "real" gear for a long time have no clue about the virtues of the otc orals....