Something I’m taking isn’t what it says it is…

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Left nip is puffy and have a lump just above and to the outside. I have been on a cut avg 1800 cal/day. Dropped 15lb or so. Was the lump always there and just hidden under yrs of peanut butter and fluff? Or has someone sprinkled something into one of my supps? These were all bought at local shop. Been going to same shop on and off since 2004. Owner has always been transparent about what is in what.
Currently taking
MK-677 12.5mg / day. Started May1st
Turk w epicatechin 1000mg 100mg respectively 2xper day started may 1
Cardarine w laxogenin Cardarine 10mg not sure on the lax. Started this june1
A GDA 750mg berberine 250mg Chromium
Multi vitamin

I think the Cardarine is suspect. More to the point the laxogenin.
I know the info is vague and I have already placed an order w MA Research to replace the Mk-677 and the Cardarine for my lab rat
Anyone have any thoughts?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As @Mathb33 said, some people have those issues big time off MK-677 &/or there is enough MK on the market spiked with or cross contaminated with other things that at least people think they do.

In general, the sarm and research chemical side is risky bc there's always a chance that you're going to be getting things cross contaminated with other things or that things aren't what they're supposed to be.

Like in your case, the shop owner could be the nicest guy in the world, but he doesn't really know what is or isn't in the stuff, because in all likelihood the brands offering it to him don't even know for sure what's in the stuff - they're ordering from some random supplier in china and hoping for the best, and the shop owner is supplying a demand and hoping he's getting what he's supposed to be from the company, who is hoping they're getting what they're supposed to be getting from their supplier, or worse, are intentionally spiking things.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Prolactin induced gyno? 12.5mg/day. Forget to mention 5 days a week. Unless my T crashed from calorie cut? Hadn’t worked out since 2015 and ate like it was my job. Ice cream w PB and j sandwiches b4 bed. 3000 cal a day on low end
Dont want it to be the mk. I have a lot of old injuries. Distal bicep tendon rupture had surgery and it made the bicep look bigger due to where it got tied into forearm. 8 screws and a plate in my ankle. Etc etc

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did a little more digging…. Matrix Labs

not the most favorable reviews for them on a different forum. You get PH instead of sarms according to many reviews. Co is now doing business under a different name but kept similar font and log on their products. Wtf was I taking?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did a little more digging…. Matrix Labs

not the most favorable reviews for them on a different forum. You get PH instead of sarms according to many reviews. Co is now doing business under a different name but kept similar font and log on their products. Wtf was I taking?
Should’ve done that research before buying!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya think?
Idk why you’re being a dick, you make it sound like I’m saying some obvious dumb ****… weird that it wasn’t that obvious to check source before putting something in your body.

lesson learned for next time

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Idk why you’re being a dick, you make it sound like I’m saying some obvious dumb ****… weird that it wasn’t that obvious to check source before putting something in your body.

lesson learned for next time
Again thanks Captain Obvious

did my homework after a purchase.
lesson learned

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My vote would be the mk. Nothing else you mentioned would cause the gyno.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m sorry that I felt you stating the obvious was OBVIOUS. I have a very sarcastic sense of humor. Didn’t think that warrants me being called a “Dick”. But again, im apparently “cranky from my gyno”. I’m sure that will be deemed hostile somehow too.
i feel like the last dude I had a normal conversation w was Snags. RIP great guy. Things get misconstrued way too easy via text when one can’t see facial expressions or hear tone.