Taking DAA+Natty stack. Need some help with Erase

m323

Awards
Hey guys, I hope I posted this in the correct forum. Dont want to upset anyone.

I am currently on week 6 of DAA+ AI sports swole stack. I always worry about puffy nips and gyno, even though there may not be need to. Hypochondriac. LOL

Anyway, I was thinking about adding ERase to this just in case. I had a few questions.

1) If i started taking erase during week 7 and planned to run the daa till 10 or 12 weeks... would i stop taking erase when i finish the daa or should I continue to take it for a certain amount of weeks after stopping DAA?

2) I have read about lowered libido with Erase. I just want to confirm that if that happens it is only temporary and normal libido will return once I stop taking erase/

Thanks for the help

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am currently on week 6 of DAA+ AI sports swole stack. I always worry about puffy nips and gyno, even though there may not be need to. Hypochondriac. LOL

Anyway, I was thinking about adding ERase to this just in case. I had a few questions.

1) If i started taking erase during week 7 and planned to run the daa till 10 or 12 weeks... would i stop taking erase when i finish the daa or should I continue to take it for a certain amount of weeks after stopping DAA?

2) I have read about lowered libido with Erase. I just want to confirm that if that happens it is only temporary and normal libido will return once I stop taking erase/

Thanks for the help
i do not know much about AI products, but i believe TestoPRO has an ingredient to control estrogen. if that is the case, i wouldnt add in Erase

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i wanna say stoked had the ai blend

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran the Swole Stack once before and saw pretty good results. I would wait to finish out your Swole Stack. TestoPRO (Indole-3-Carbinol) controls estrogen already. After about 2-4 weeks off of the Swole Stack + DAA, if you wanted I would run DAA + Erase for 8 weeks. That combo is very popular on the forum and for good reasoning too.

As for your second question, Erase has lowered some peoples libido (Never has lowered mine. Erase or Erase Pro) but if it does your libido will come back to normal after stopping Erase.

m323

Awards
thanks guys for all the help.

When I asked AI sports about running Erase with it they said it probably isnt needed unless prone to gyno issues, but wouldnt hurt.

I will look into gettin a bottle for when i am done running the swole+daa. I always thought you ran the erase with the stack to prevent any thing from happening.

Hypothetical question.... lets say I run my daa and there is puffiness/gyno/prolactin whatever it is, if I run the Erase after the stack would it reverse that problem?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys for all the help.

When I asked AI sports about running Erase with it they said it probably isnt needed unless prone to gyno issues, but wouldnt hurt.

I will look into gettin a bottle for when i am done running the swole+daa. I always thought you ran the erase with the stack to prevent any thing from happening.

Hypothetical question.... lets say I run my daa and there is puffiness/gyno/prolactin whatever it is, if I run the Erase after the stack would it reverse that problem?
inhibit P would be better for possible prolactin issues

Geckodude

Awards
I have been reading up and Decided to get me some DAA ive been taking it for about 3 days now and have noticed Most people are saying a good stack to this is Erase. If I did get me Bottle would I start to take it 2 weeks after starting the daa or should I take it when I get it? Any thoughts on this stack or something better?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 grams DAA + 1 cap erase AM + 1 cap erase PM per day. Start erase when you get it.

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
I added erase about 6 weeks ago and haven't experienced any decrease in libido. At times I've thought it increased it

Geckodude

Awards
Appreciate the feedback! Im gonna order some of that erase, is the pro what I should be getting or is the regular pretty good? Could a supp of Horny Goat Weed counteract that possible loss of libido while on? Thanks for the help

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks for the help
1. DAA will keep saturation until approximately 3-5 days after you stop, so I would continue Erase around one week after you stop, not only to avoid any estrogen effects of but because Erase is just awesome!

2. This is all user dependent. Typically if you have low normal estrogen, erase will lower it too far and you may experience libido issues until you come off. While on DAA this is less likely to happen because it will increase estrogen, so you should be fine. But yes, it is temporary and will be back to normal a few days after you stop Erase.