T-911 tabs -Is it safe for tested competitions?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hello everyone, I have been reading up on T-911 and it looks like it is a good product but is there anything in it that would make me fail a test at a natural competition? I am really trying to make sure I am not getting anything with a banned substance that would hurt my standings but I am also looking for a good quality natural test booster. Please let me know. Thanks!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Similar to above, im starting a cycle of T-911 on the 21st May 09 so cycle should end roughly 4 weeks later, around 20th June and i have a standard police drug test on the 29th June, is there anything in T-911 that would show up on the test?
Or how many days does it take on average(wild question) for T-911 to be out of your system?

Sols LG, hoping to get this answer asap!!!! Thanks...
I can answer that one for you. No there is not. The police could never regularly test for steriod use. That would be laughable half of the ones not filling up on donuts would all test positive. I can't even tell you how many of the local PD I knew for a fact were juicing at my old gym. Talked about it amongst themselves like it wasn't even illegal for them. LOL You should be totally safe with this as far as that goes. The "Banned" status I was refering to was as a perfomance enhancement, and not a legal ban.