t-911 tabs

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any tips on how to help the tabs dissolve under the tongue. the seem to take quite a while to dissolve for me no big deal really just wondering if the was a way to enhance it thanks.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok i did a little test with my t-911 dose this time i slightly chewed it and then let it dissolve this seemed to speed up the process just somthing others may find helpful.
quick question can t-911 also be taken buccally?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it dissolved pretty fast, certainly within the time it takes to shower in the AM or watch part of your favorite show in the PM.

I would absolutely let it dissolve rather than chew it

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok cool thanks i just thought it may help it absorb quicker but if its better just to wait it out thats what ill do thanks again SwolenOne. :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would say the with it being sublingual you will lessen the amount absorbed by chewing it. If it dissolves slowly it is probably intentional to keep the release rate slow enough for maximal absorbsion through the mucus membranes in your mouth under the toungue being the best for absobsion. Normally keeping the ingredients from having to pass through your digestive system and becoming degraded. Not sure if that is the case but I would assume so.

ok cool thanks i just thought it may help it absorb quicker but if its better just to wait it out thats what ill do thanks again SwolenOne. :)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this any good or what?
how long will a bottle last me?