405....to failure
315...to failure
315...to failure
225...to failure
225...to failure
225...to failure
135....to failure

So hungry!
Awesome lifting bro. I couldn’t even deadlift that (and that’s my best lift by far lol)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro you dropped the weight of a small 7 year old in a matter of weeks.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Geez. This is amazing. You are dropping weight like you are carrying it in a duffel bag and you just had to let go.

I can hear all the bro's in the shadows now..."He is going to lose muscle losing it that fast. It isn't healthy. Guy is an idiot and doesn't know what he is doing. He has an unhealthy relationship with food. He is going to lose all his gainz."

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can at least deadlift that lol
For 5? Even THAT is strong.

Strongest guy I ever met could squat over 700 and I think dead around 630 and bench a little over 5 and he had set a couple powerlifting records.

Funny thing was, he was a friend of a friend and we both showed up at the mutual friend's house to help him move a big fridge. I hadn't met him but was told a couple people were coming and one was a record setting powerlifter. I see him in the side walk, introduce myself and say something like, "I am told we will have plenty of help...I hear a powerlifter is coming too." And he smiles and I look at him and I just go...that's you isn't it? Foot out of mouth.

The guy was the same size as me. Only I realized later he was solid muscle and I was solid fat. Just couldn't tell with his shirt on. Haha.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can at least deadlift that lol
Give me 14 weeks......lol

In fact I might try to match that with deads during or at the end of my cycle. 495 is my best one rep earlier this year so I was looking to be roughly at that sort of numbers....

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Give me 14 weeks......lol

In fact I might try to match that with deads during or at the end of my cycle. 495 is my best one rep earlier this year so I was looking to be roughly at that sort of numbers....
My best one rep was 555 but that was a little while ago. I expect its a little higher now

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Geez. This is amazing. You are dropping weight like you are carrying it in a duffel bag and you just had to let go.

I can hear all the bro's in the shadows now..."He is going to lose muscle losing it that fast. It isn't healthy. Guy is an idiot and doesn't know what he is doing. He has an unhealthy relationship with food. He is going to lose all his gainz."
Tell those guys to come train with me

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got the tag from Demented Cowboy. Been hanging on Brotherhoodofpain lately. Here for the good times.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, show of hands, how many people here can bench press 405 X 1?

Both my hands are firmly at my keyboard...who else?
I’ve never even attempted 315 lmfao

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok, so after workout and after 3 meals and a gallon of water today, im still at 318. Had a good workout, felt pretty strong. Looking forward to banging my girl like a screen door in a hurricane all night...love that tren!

Newth

Awards
ok, so after workout and after 3 meals and a gallon of water today, im still at 318. Had a good workout, felt pretty strong. Looking forward to banging my girl like a screen door in a hurricane all night...love that tren!
Everyone says tren is bad for cardio...dosen't sound like it for you, lol.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
swimfan65, Awesome Workout Brother,and with those numbers You got your cardio in as well!!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
swimfan65, Awesome Workout Brother,and with those numbers You got your cardio in as well!!
Yeah, most of my workouts have me huffing and puffing and sweating like a machine. I try to leave it ALL in the gym..every workout.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That video is really funny. What was that kid thinking..lol
I love the way on the first rep the spotters don’t jump immediately in, they give him a couple of seconds like he’s magically gonna recover from that lol.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did back today. All pulling exercises. Rows and pull downs were with whatever the stack is. Hammer strength machines with as many 45 pound plates they would hold. Lots of sets. Every set to failure. Weight after work out jumped up to 321. Maybe the tren? Diet is still in check. Super strong in the gym. Vascularity coming in nice....veins popping in my arms and chest. Getting a lot of stares at the gym and in public. Feel really good. No sides except sleep is kinda jacked with nightmares...weird.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did back today. All pulling exercises. Rows and pull downs were with whatever the stack is. Hammer strength machines with as many 45 pound plates they would hold. Lots of sets. Every set to failure. Weight after work out jumped up to 321. Maybe the tren? Diet is still in check. Super strong in the gym. Vascularity coming in nice....veins popping in my arms and chest. Getting a lot of stares at the gym and in public. Feel really good. No sides except sleep is kinda jacked with nightmares...weird.
Nice bro, great progress being made. Really enjoying this thread

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, show of hands, how many people here can bench press 405 X 1?

Both my hands are firmly at my keyboard...who else?
Maximum bench for me was 275lbs and I couldn't do anywhere near that at the moment :(

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maximum bench for me was 275lbs and I couldn't do anywhere near that at the moment :(
You and me both. Together, you and I could bench 500!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Shoot, I'd look just like that with 700 plus pounds. I bet that kid couldnt even hit 400.
I bet you could at least get a decent negative with it instead of just dropping it lol

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bet you could at least get a decent negative with it instead of just dropping it lol
Im not ready to find out...but according to the douche bag in the video...lifting heavy weight is ALL mental...lol. The amount of delusional people in this world leaves me utterly speechless

Newth

Awards
Couldve been lol. Would make sense if he even got it going back up again a little bit
I've seen it done by tards but **** you would have to be a moron to try it with that weight.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I've seen it done by tards but **** you would have to be a moron to try it with that weight.
Seriously. You dont get strong enough to get close to that kind of weight without learning how to bench without doing that anyways

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not ready to find out...but according to the douche bag in the video...lifting heavy weight is ALL mental...lol. The amount of delusional people in this world leaves me utterly speechless
So he basically admitted he's not that mentally strong?

Newth

Awards
Seriously. You dont get strong enough to get close to that kind of weight without learning how to bench without doing that anyways
Yeah but sure as hell not with something you can't even hold. From the start I was always pushed for form, bouncing makes me cringe.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would have sucked if the other guys couldnt have lifted it back up. Lol
Or maybe he is trying to go for that concave chest look
What really sucks is he really let that charity down too. It’s obvious by the cheers that a good bit of the “crowd” believed in his ridiculous claims.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What really sucks is he really let that charity down too. It’s obvious by the cheers that a good bit of the “crowd” believed in his ridiculous claims.
It’s the calls of ‘come on beast, get it lifted’ whilst he’s being throttled by the bar on the first rep that I chuckle at......would have thought anyone watching would instantly know that it wasn’t going back up from there.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well last night i was weak. Me and the girl went to the city festival and i ate a bucket of fries and a funnel cake. I have no will power..sucks! So today im gonna hit arms and do a ton of cardio. All that grease has had me on the crapper all morning. I should have had a clean meal before the festival so i wasnt hungry when i was there. I seriously could have just went from vender to vender eating whatever they were selling. Pretty upset with myself. Back on it today.