Sustanon/Dbol cutting cycle log.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 26, 27, 28: OFF. Just got back today (day 28) from a trip to Detroit with my friends. Bad news is, I didn't get a chance to lift weights but good news is, my wrist is much better and I stuck to my diet perfectly on break. All I was eating was fat free beef jerky, tuna, chicken breast, isopures, and myoplex. haha. So no one should make excuses to eat junk on vacation!! NO ONE!! hahaha. So yea, badass trip. Great time with my best friends. And tomorrow I'm right back on the ball and starting my two weeks of clen with super intense training as usual.

mss07

Awards
subscribed bro, im thinking about running sust. 250 for cutting cycle and im liking what youre doing.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 29: Chest!!

Flat bench press: 135 x 6, 185 x 6, 205 x 5, 225 x 3 failed on 4

Machine flyes: 80 lbs x 20, 90 x 15, 100 x 15, 100 x 15, 120 x 8 failed on 9 (mind you i do this super slow with as hard of a squeeze when arms are closed....last set was the most painful **** ever...ugh)

Incline bench press: 95 lbs x 15, 95 lbs x 10, 95 lbs x 8 failed on 9 (same principle, perfect form, super slow, squeeze on top....so amount of weight used sucks but **** my ego...this is what it's all about)

Leg extensions: 80 lbs x 20, 100 lbs x 15, 120 lbs x 15, 120 lbs x 15, 150 lbs x 15

Leg press: 200 lbs x 15, 290 lbs x 15, 380 lbs x 14 failed on 15 (yes, ****ty weight, but as usual perfect form, let my legs touch my chest and explode up with a squeeze, sometimes let it rest on bottom portion to feel a better burn then explode up and squeeze, that last set was awesome, the guy giving me a little push on the 15th rep couldn't believe how red I turned haha)

Squat machine: 100 lbs x 10, 100 lbs x 10

Leg extension with right leg only: 40 lbs x 15, 50 lbs x 12 with puases at top of movement and a squeeze on a few reps.

End with stretching. no cardio.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 30: Back

Wide grip bodyweight pullups: 10 reps, 10 reps, 6 reps failed on 7 (nice and slow)

Wide grip pull downs: 100 lbs x 10
Close grip pull downs: 110 lbs x 6
Close grip pull downs: 120 lbs x 6 (squeeze hold on botton slowly up, and squeeze on top of movement too)(another good thing I do for my back is squeeze my lats as hard as humanly possible in between sets to keep them pumped)
Close grip pull downs: 120 lbs x 6 failed on 6

Bent over barbell rows: 135 lbs x 6 (slow with squeeze, today was perfect form day, sometimes I work a little different and I go faster and just pull the weight with no squeeze just to get my body used to heavier weight, this time I focused on less weight and super slow movement with a squeeze at top of movement) 135 lbs x 6, 155 lbs x 6, 185 lbs x 5

Back extensions: with no weight x 15 reps, with 25 lbs in hands x 15 reps, 45 lbs x 12 reps
(best way to do this exercise is by extending the weight from your chest a bit when you come down and as you come up pull the weight towards your chest like you are doing a row and squeeze your whole back as hard as possible, I get a nice lower and middle back burn with a very intense hamstring burn...I absolutely love this exercise)

One armed cable rows: 50 lbs x 6, 50 lbs x 6, 60 lbs x 6, 70 lbs x 6 (that's the weight and reps down per arm)

Machine pull downs: 90 lbs each arm x 10, 135 lbs each arm x 4 (haha that was pointless and too much weight but I felt like it I guess)

end workout with stretching, no cardio.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Hey mss07! Thanks for checking out my log. As you can see, my workouts are going great. I'm not getting insane strength increases but definitely constant modest increases while cutting up which is not possible otherwise so cutting on sustanon and dbol is the best thing ever. Now I'm off the dbol and the results are definitely still up there. Not increasing the weight too much now but I'll be happy to maintain and keep on losing weight. And mind you, I have crappy sustanon from tornel and I'm still getting top notch results, so it's definitely great for a cutter.

mss07

Awards
awesome man, im still watching. Whats your bf now as to then?

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Actually, haha, right now at this point I really don't wanna know. I was probably 21% bf to begin with. All I know is, I go by looks, and so far, looks like the bodyfat went down like crazy cause i'm seeing veins pop up everywhere and my stomache is reducing very quickly. I'll probably check my bf at the end of the cycle when I'm doing pct.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering if anyone had any idea of how sustanon should be working? Cause I just finished my dbol kickstarter last week and I was thinking I should still be about the same weight since the tornel super test should be kicking in right about now but I suddenly lost 5 lbs and I'm getting flat for some reason. That steroid feel I had is totally gone and I'm tired? Something isn't right. Could it be that the sustanon was counterfeited? If so....maybe I should start pct now, which would totally **** up my results. Hmmmm, just a bit worried about this. I could've confused the sense of energy and well being with the dbol instead of the sustanon and maybe the sustanon was never really working in the first place cause it's fake!! I don't know...seems like it now since I suddenly dropped down in weight and am looking flat. Any ideas? Is it normal for people to lose some water weight maybe after the kickstart dbol ends for a sustanon cycle?

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
A tweak? lol wtf. I just wanna be sure cause if this stuff is fake....the side effects I'll have to deal with will suck! So I'm just curious to know if once dbol stops and teh sustanon should be working, will I lose the water weight that fast. I don't like fast drops in weight. Yea yea, I know i'm paranoid haha.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 31:

Calf raise machine: 1 plate x 20 reps, 2 plates x 8, 3 plates x 6, 3 plates and 25 lbs x 6 (And some bodyweight calf raises in between sets to keep em pumped)

Seated calf extensions: 110 lbs x 6, 130 lbs x 6, 160 lbs x 6, 200 lbs x 6, 240 lbs x 6

Standing calf raises with 45 lb plate, 3 sets of 20 super slow with squeeze at top.

Tricep rope extensions: 60 lbs x 15, 70 lbs x 10, 90 lbs x 6, 100 lbs x 6

One hand cable tricep extensions: 20 lbs x 15 both arms, 30 lbs x 12 both arms, 40 lbs x 10 for both arms (burnnnnn!!!!!)

One arm dumbbell extensions (behind head): 15 lbs x 15, 20 lbs x 10 (super slow)

Stretching
no cardio
Getting jittery off clen...getting ripped nicely though. But not liking this sudden drop in weight. I hope to hell it's water. We'll see if my strength holds up next week, if not, I'm gonna have to think that sustanon is faked and start pct. Geeejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 33: OFF. Giving my rotator cuff a rest today. Having a little shoulder pain. Nothing too serious but I dont want to work on shoulders in this state.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 35: super heavy ass day today. good ****. looks like sustanon still working but compared to dbol has zero feel to it. No aggression no nothing but the strength is stil there. No where near as much energy as on dbol. Dbol IS a feel good steroid for sure. Now I see why. And the weight I lost so suddenly was just as I speculated cause I stopped dbol a ****load of water weight came off with the sustanon only in effect. Anyway, who cares, here is the workout:

Bench press: 135 lbs x 6, 225 lbs x 5 failed on 6 with a spot, 135 lbs x 15, 135 lbs x 6 (burned out with super slow reps and pause on the chest)

Cable flyes: 35 lbs x 15, 45 lbs x 6, 55 lbs x 6, 65 lbs x 4 failed on 5

Incline bench press: 135 lbs x 4, 155 lbs x 5, 165 lbs x 4

Superset ab crucnh machine with leg raises for 3 sets of 20 each

Superset 10 reps dips with 15 reps leg raises 3 sets of that

Cardio 45 min.

Stretching.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much do you weigh and age, i dont think you ever posted that.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
21 years. 188 lbs. Training for about 4 years now very consistant. Started off at 143 lbs about 28% bodyfat. Now at 188 lbs I'd say about 15% bodyfat but planning to get to about 6% with the same strength stats. And here is my workout for today!

DAY 36:

-Seated slow bicep curls with midway pause on each arm while other arm pumps out 5. So it's a very much liked technique where I pump 5 reps hold that arm halfway with the weight and pump another 5 hold halfway and vica versa.
*about 15 reps per arm divided in 5s with 15-25 lb dumbbells. Don't usually go heavy here cuase of wrist problems.

Standing cable curls: 45 lbs x 15, 60 lbs x 6, 70 lbs x 6, 90 lbs x 6

Seated preacher curl machine: 10 reps per arm with no rest between sets per arm. Then burned out with curls using both arms. Weight irrelevant cause it was light and I'm just going for feel now.

Leg press: 180 lbs x 15, 270 lbs x 6, 360 lbs x 6, 450 lbs x 6,
540 lbs x 5, 600 lbs x 4 barely got 5 (an no I don't do half reps like 90% of people do when going heavy...I let my knees almost touch my chest, very deep)

Leg extensions: 80 lbs x 12, 100 lbs x 12, 120 lbs x 12, 150 lbs x 12, 170 lbs x 12

And if you wanna see more of my stats check this website out. Well all these stats and pics are pre-steroid cycle. Pretty much all I did in the past 4 years naturally. So here it is.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/subpop200/

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hope you post some after pics.....

how are the sust injects going?

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Well, the sust injections are going fine. Looks like that sudden drop in weight was in fact only water becasue of my sudden discontinuation of dbol. So nothing to panic about thankfully. My strength is holding up just fine. It just sucks that now I'm irritable on sustanon vs. how I was when I was on dbol to kcikstart. I felt like a god haha. Dbol was a great motivator and helped me psych out with no problem. Now especially since I'm on low carbs for a good chunk of time, I feel like crap and I'm tired without the dbol that kind of sucks but I'm sooooooo grateful that I haven't lost any muscle and everything strength wise is holding up just where it should be. So definitely great cycle by far. I think cutting up for my first real cycle was an excellent decision but I can't wait till winter to bulk up on a test cycle. That'll be the day. = ) But yea, so far so great. Thanks for asking. Good injections, good strength, good consistant solid diet.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Oh and I will most definitely post some after pics wehn this cycle is done. You can count on that. = )

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
haha more like 6 weeks. Stupid tornel sustanon is severely underdosed. Ugh.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
I think you should take into effect your are cyclin clens and are on a calorie defficient diet...also taking away dbol while on clen lets out a lot of water.

it would be a much different story if your on a surplus of calories and doing less cardio...It's not like super magic stuff yo

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 37: Back

Bent over rows: 135 lbs x 6, 165 lbs x 6, 185 lbs x 6, 205 lbs x 5

Wide grip pull ups: 10 reps, 6 reps

Wide grip cable pull downs: 110 lbs x 6, 110 lbs x 6

Back extensions with 45 lb. plate x 4 sets 10 reps, then with two 30 lb dumbbells 1 set 8 reps

Close grip cable pull downs: 120 lbs x 6, 120 lbs x 6

Close grip cable rows: 110 lbs x 6, 130 lbs x 6

Cardio 60 min.

Clen is ****ing killing me. Jittery as hell and I felt like I couldn't breath for about 5 min before the cardio and I'm only on 60 mcgs so far....I hate this stuff....but it's working. Nervousness and irritability sucks on this too. Good thing I have great willpower. OH and yea Sebastian, stopping the dbol suddenly was the definite cause of the sudden weight dropping...but atleast my strength is still holding up and maintaining which I'm assuming means the sustanon is working. But now I feel like **** cause of the diet and clen. Atleast when I was on dbol...the great well being/insane bursts of energy was totally masking all the ****ty feelings of clen and dieting and I was gaining on a calorie deficit like you wouldn't believe with dbol. I seriously still don't get why people don't use dbol on cuts. You can lose water weight so easily or just keep it in check. It's the best thing ever. haha.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
And Sebastian....the dbol was indeed super magic stuff yo. hahaha. Not so much the sustanon.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Something strange has happened since I stopped the dbol I've been mildly to moderately depressed. I'm still working out but the motivation just isn't there...it's all by force. I'm NEVER depressed...and suddenly I just am for NOTHING. It's odd. Kind of looking forward to the end of this cycle cause sustanon has been known to **** with mood, cause irritability, nervousness, depression. Maybe I'll return to normal during pct...I hope!

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 38: Shoulders/abs

Shoulder dumbbell press: 65 lbers x 6, 70s x 6, 75s x 5 failed on 6

Shoulder dumbbell press supersetted with side laterals:
40 lb dumbbell press x 10
15 lb dumbbell side laterals x 10

45 lb dumbbell press x 11 failed on 12
20 lb dumbbell side laterals x 6 barely got 7

Rear lateral machine: 80 lbs x 15, 90 lbs x 12, 100 lbs x 12

Ab crunches supersetted with leg raises 3 sets of 20 each

4 sets of 15 reps leg raises on its own

Rotator cuff exercises, stretching

Cardio 60 min.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 39: Triceps abs cardio

One arm behind head dumbbell extensions: 10s x 20, 15s x 15, 20s x 12, 25s x 12, 30s x 8
(now I remember why I stayed away from dumbbells and skull crushers...my joints still ****ing hurt like hell!! I don't get why I have no problem gonig heavy on rope extensions or cable extensions of any sort...it's weird)

Cable extensions: 35 lbs x 20, 60 lbs x 10, 80 lbs x 10, 90 lbs x 10, 100 lbs x 10 failed on 11

Ab crunches: 3 sets of 20

Leg raises 2 sets of 20

Leg raise machine: 2 sets of 12

Cardio 40 min.

Stretching

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 41: Well, this ****ing sucks. I fractured my outer toes on my right foot waking up this morning and walking to the bathroom barefoot. I managed somehow to kick the wall that hard by accident hahaha. But, this isn't going to stop me beyond today. I got a special shoe with some STEROID injections to reduce swelling and help with recovery along with some treatment and xrays, and according to the doctor I can't do calves, I can't do squats, and I can't do pressing movements with legs. BUT, I can still do LEG EXTENSIONS, LEG CURLS, BACK EXTENSIONS, CARDIO, AND I'LL STILL DO SOME LEG PRESSES **** THAT...BUT VERY LIGHTLY WITH THE SOLE OF MY FOOT. So I can easily find a way to work around this. Tomorrow right back into the game. No more ****ing around. hehe. :aargh:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats sucks. ive stubbed my toe pretty hard on several occasions but breaking them? thats a whole nother level of "hard stubbing" lol

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 42: Chest/abs/cardio

Cable flyes combined with cable presses (I did 6 reps of flyes then 6 reps of presses slowly with full contraction at top of movement, so total of 12 reps divided into presses and flyes per set)
35 lbs x 12
45 lbs x 12
55 lbs x 12

Flat bench press (wide grip for the first two sets, medium for last, very slow max contraction):
135 lbs x 6
165 lbs x 6
185 lbs x 7 failed at 8 with the spotter

Machine press: 70 lbs per arm x 12, 70 lbs per arm x 12, 80 lbs per arm x 10

Incline dumbbell flyes: 30 lbers x 8, 40 lbers x 8, 50 lbers x 8 failed on 9 with a spotter

Ab crunch machine: 3 sets 20 reps

Dips supersetted with leg raises:
10 reps dips
15 reps leg raises
****rest****
9 reps dips failed on 10
15 reps leg raises

Cardio on bike for 50 min.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Haha Pistonpump, maybe I was roid ragin when I stubbed my toes hahaha. Yea but even though this really sucks it's a good thing one of my biggest inspirations is Dorian Yates and I'm still managing to work out around it just fine without losing any motivation whatsoever. I mean the guy came into competition after screwing up his bicep, tricep, and rotator cuff on different occasions. He's a true warrior.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 43: Back/cardio

Wide grip pull downs: 70 lbs x 20 reps, 110 lbs x 6

Wide grip bodyweight pullups (super slow with contraction at top): 8 reps failed on 9 (yes the wide grip pull downs were pretty much a warm up)

Bent over barbell rows: 135 lbs x 6, 145 lbs x 6, 165 lbs x 6, 185 lbs x 6, 205 lbs x 4 failed on 5 (picture perfect form...none of that pulling in with crazy momentum...just watch the dorian yates blood and guts and that's what I do)

Bent over dumbbell rows: 80 lbers x 6 per arm, 90 lbers x 6 per arm

Hyperextensions with weight: No weight x 15, 45 lbs x 15, 45 lbs x 15, 70 lbs x 12 (as usual I pull the weight towards my chest and squeeze my lats at the same time)

Cable wide grip rows: 70 lbs x 15, 110 lbs x 8, 130 lbs x 6

Cardio 40 min.
Stretching

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha Pistonpump, maybe I was roid ragin when I stubbed my toes hahaha. Yea but even though this really sucks it's a good thing one of my biggest inspirations is Dorian Yates and I'm still managing to work out around it just fine without losing any motivation whatsoever. I mean the guy came into competition after screwing up his bicep, tricep, and rotator cuff on different occasions. He's a true warrior.
hell yah! Yates was and is the model of Hardcore Bodybuilding.:head:

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 44: Legs/abs/cardio

Hyperextensions: no weight x 20 reps, 25 lbs x 15 reps, 45 lbs x 10

Leg curls: 70 lbs x 12, 80 lbs x 10, 100 lbs x 8

Standing isolated leg curls: 20 lbs per leg x 20 reps

Leg extensions: 50 lbs x 20, 90 lbs x 15, 110 lbs x 12, 110 lbs x 12, 150 lbs x 10, 160 lbs x 10, 160 lbs x 10, 170 lbs x 10

Leg raises: 5 sets of 15 reps

Crunch machine: 2 sets of 15

Cardio 40 min.
Stretching

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 45: Shoulders/triceps

Seated Side Lateral raises: 10 lbs x 20, 15 lbs x 6, 20 lbs x 6, 25 lbs x 6, 30 lbs x 8 (no momentum whatsoever, eblows just barely bent)

Seated shoulder dumbbell press: 25 lbs x 12, 65 lbs x 6, 70 lbs x 7 failed on 8

Single arm tricep extension (cables): 20 lbs x 20, 30 lbs x 8, 40 lbs x 8, 45 lbs x 6, 50 lbs x 8 failed on 8

Singe arm behind head dumbbell extensions: 4 sets of 15 lbs x 10 back to back nonstop, one arm finishes other arm starts

V-bar cable tricep extensions: 40 lbs x 6, 45 lbs x 6, 50 lbs x 5 failed on 6

Stretching
Cardio 40 min.

Oh and I measured my arms today, they are at 16.5 inches with a wrist problem and bad joints!! I haven't done skull crushers and dumbbell extensions or heavy free weight curls for a while and my arms grew apparantley. But since I couldn't focus on heavy weights and free weights, my form got ten times better, I started incorporating negatives and squeezes on every rep. So yea....16.5 inch arms and my bodyweight is about 177 lbs. So far so good.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering...what do you all think about my training style?

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 47: Chest, biceps

Barbell bench press: 95 lbs x 10, 135 lbs x 6, 230 lbs x 3 failed on 4

Slight incline dumbbell press: 65 lbers x 6, 75s x 6, 85s x 4 failed on 5

Cable flyes (30 second rest between sets): 35 lbs x 15, 45 lbs x 15, 50 lbs x 12

Standing dumbbell hammer curls: 25 lbers x 6, 35 lbers x 6, 40 lbers x 6 failed on 7

Standing ez bar curls: 40 lbs x 15, 50 lbs x 12

Preacher curls: 15 lb dumbbells 4 sets back to back on each arm nonstop. so I would pump out 10 reps per arm without a break in between arms for about 4 sets. OUCH!!

Cardio 50 min.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 49: BACK.

Bent over barbell rows: 135 lbs x 12, 135 lbs x 10, 155 lbs x 10, 175 lbs x 8 failed on 9, 155 lbs x 8
(perfect form, my body was almost parallel to the ground and I'd pull and hold the weight there for about 1 sec before letting the weight come back down so I can squeeze my back in. whoo!! What a pump)

Wide grip bodyweight pullups, just one set of 7

One arm machine rows: 45 lbs per arm x 20 reps, 70 lbs per arm for 15 reps, 95 lbs per arm x 12, 105 lbs per arm x 10 reps (ofcourse when puleld all the way back, a nice 2 second hold and squeeze)

Hyperextensions with half rep rows (weight in hands): 45 lbs x 6 reps, 40 lbs per arm x 6 reps, 50 lbs per arm x 8 reps

Wide grip cable pull downs: 110 lbs x 10, 120 lbs x 10
Close grip cable pull downs: 110 lbs x 10, 130 lbs x 8

End with stretching

Cardio 40 min.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 50: QUADS

Leg extensions (with 2 second holds at top of movement): 70 lbs x 20, 90 lbs x 20, 100 lbs x 15, 100 lbs x 15, 110 lbs x 15, 120 lbs x 12, 130 lbs x 10

Hack Squats: 90 lbs x 20, 180 lbs x 15, 270 lbs x 8, 360 lbs x 6

Leg extensions with right leg only (working on fixing imbalance): 70 lbs x 15, 80 lbs x 12, 90 lbs x 12

Cardio 40 min.
Stretching

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 51: Shoulders, a little bit of back, and a little bit of chest

Shoulder dumbbell press: 65 lbers x 6, 70 lbers x 6, 75 lbers x 6 failed on 7

Front lateral raises (slow with squeeze at shoulder height): 15 lbers x 15, 20 lbers x 15, 25 lbers x 10, 30 lbers x 9

Rear laterals on machine: 70 lbs x 15, 80 lbs x 15, 90 lbs x 12

Pullover machine: 80 lbs x 15, 100 lbs x 12,

Bent over barbell rows: 135 lbs x 6, 155 lbs x 6, 165 lbs x 8 drop set to 135 lbs for another 6 reps

No cardio today.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
It's about damn time. I took my first shot of sustanon today and tomorrow, monday is my first official day of training for this cutting steroid cycle. I'm going to start on dbol tomorrow and I'm taking Sustanon on Sundays and Wednesdays only, 250 mgs each time or a little bit more due to the fact that it's not the best quality sustanon. Anyway, here is my general plan for the next few months.

Week 1: Sustanon 500 mgs (Sunday/Wednesday injections only), Dbol 30 mgs, Arimidex (anastrozole) .5 mgs eod
Week 2: Sustanon 500 mgs, Dbol 30 mgs, Arimidex .5 mgs eod
Week 3: Sustanon 500 mgs, Dbol 20 mgs, Arimidex .5 mgs eod
Week 4: Sustanon 500 mgs, Dbol 20 mgs, Arimidex .5 mgs eod
Week 5: Sustanon 500 mgs,
Week 6: Sustanon 500 mgs,
Week 7: Sustanon 500 mgs, Arimidex .5 mgs eod
Week 8: Sustanon 500 mgs, Arimidex .5 mgs eod
Week 9: Sustanon 500 mgs,
Week 10: Sustanon 500 mgs,
Week 11: Dbol 20 mgs, Arimidex .5 mgs eod
Week 11: Dbol 15 mgs, 5000 iu HCG (injections), Arimidex .5 mgs eod
Week 12: Dbol 10 mgs, 5000 iu HCG (injections), Arimidex .5 mgs eod

Week 13: 5000 iu HCG (injections), Torm 120 mgs (days 1-3), Torm 60 mgs (days 4-7), Clomid 100 mgs, dhea 100mgs
Week 14: Torm 60 mgs, Clomid 100, Dhea 100 mgs
Week 15: Nolva 40 mgs, Dhea 50 mgs
Week 16: Nolva 20 mgs
Week 17: Nolva 10 mgs

-milk thistle, cissus-rx used throughout.

Clenbuterol 2 week cycle on and off:

Day 1: 20 mgs Tuesday
Day 2: 20 mgs Wednesday
Day 3: 40 mgs Thursday
Day 4: 60 mgs Friday
Day 5: 60 mgs Saturday
Day 6: 80 mgs Sunday
Day 7: 80 mgs Monday

Day 1: 80 mgs Tuesday
Day 2: 80 mgs Wednesday
Day 3: 80 mgs Thursday
Day 4: 60 mgs Friday
Day 5: 40 mgs Saturday
Day 6: 40 mgs Sunday
Day 7: 20 mgs Monday
Cutting diet general plan:

Days 1-2: High Protein High Carbs Moderate fats (250 grams protein, 300 grams carbs, 60 grams fats) (low glycemic carbs only, protein from very lean meats, and fats from fish/flax seed oil and olive oil and/or healthy fats.

Days 3-7: Low Carbs, Super high protein moderate fats (60-100 grams carbs, 300 grams protein, 40 grams fats)

Workout Routine:
-Generally my workout plan goes like this, 2 weeks high reps, 2 weeks moderate reps, 2 weeks moderate to super heavy reps. It won't really change for cutting up. The only thing that changes is that I add in cardio
-Cardio: 6 times a week 70-80 min. per day. (i'm upping the cardio since the steroids will help me maintain more muscle and shed more fat with clen) (typically low intensity cardio, twice a week moderate to super high intensity...wind sprints)
You do mean mcgs, right?

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
No I meant liters. If it were mgs I'd be dead by now. haha. Ofcourse I mean mcgs. :head:

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Oh and I'm taking it easy on the clen for about a month. That stuff makes me feel like absolute ****. I'll stick to some lipo-6 or something.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 53: Biceps, triceps, abs, cardio

Standing hammer curls: 10 lb dumbbells x 15 per arm, 35 lb dumbbells x 6 per arm, 40 lb dumbbells x 6 per arm, 45 lb dumbbells x 5 per arm failed on 6

Cable bar tricep extensions: 40 lbs x 20, 70 lbs x 6, 90 lbs x 6, 110 lbs x 6, 130 lbs x 6 failed on 7

Superset rope extensions with cable v-bar curls:
-40 lbs x 15 for extensions, 40 lbs x 15 for curls (back to back)
-50 lbs x 15 for extensions, 50 lbs x 15 for curls
-60 lbs x 15 for extensions, 60 lbs x 15 for curls

Superset isolated one armed behind head extensions with one arm isolated curls:
15 lb dumbbells x 15 for extensions, 15 lb dumbbells x 15 for curls
20 lbs x 13 for extensions, 20 lbs x 13 for curls

Leg raises: 20 reps, 15 reps, 12 reps, 20 reps

Ab crunches: 20 reps, 20 reps

Cardio 45 min.
Stretching

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 55: Chest/hamstrings

Incline dumbbell flyes: 25 lbers x 15, 45 lbers x 6, 55 lbers x 6, 65 lbers x 9 failed on 10

Flat bench press: 135 lbs x 10, 135 lbs x 10, 155 lbs x 7 failed on 8 (some rest pauses but most slow negative medium pace up)

Machine flyes: 70 lbs x 15, 80 lbs x 15, 90 lbs x 12

Machine chest press: 25 lbs per arm x 15, 50 lbs per arm x 8, 75 lbs per arm x 6 failed on 7 with a spot failed again on 8 with mostly his help and then 6 second negative......OUCH.

Isolated hamstring curls: 30 lbs per leg x 6, 40 lbs x 6, 50 lbs x 8 (squeeze at top)

Hyperextensions: 15 without weight, 15 reps without weight, 6 reps with 45 lbs, 8 reps with 45 lbs

Leg curls (both legs): 70 lbs x 15, 80 lbs x 12, 90 lbs x 12

Stretch
No cardio