Sustanon Cycle Opininons Wanted!

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Ok, as youve seen from other post's of mine, I plan on my First cycle. I will be using sustanon 250 (Since its available to me). Plan on Nolva for PCT as well as some other goodies. Anyways, opinions on dosing are ALL OVER! I have came to the conclusion that 500mg a week is the "standard". But, how to take the shots is controversial, ie: 250mg 2x a week, or 500mg 1x a week, ect.

Also, to do a 12 week cycle at 500mg a week, how many vials will I need? I havent seen how much comes in one. (Sorry I know thats newb, but its why im here..to learn).

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
id splitup the shots 2x a week, idea behind is it to keep blood levels stable but than your using sust w / like 5 different ester. Id still split it up tho

1ml = x mg

you need 500 x 12 = mg / ml = vials needed

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Yeah go with 2 shots a week. if it is amps it is 250mg per amp.you would need 24 amps to run a 12 week cycle.so 2 amps a week is 500mgs.

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Ok, as youve seen from other post's of mine, I plan on my First cycle. I will be using sustanon 250 (Since its available to me). Plan on Nolva for PCT as well as some other goodies. Anyways, opinions on dosing are ALL OVER! I have came to the conclusion that 500mg a week is the "standard". But, how to take the shots is controversial, ie: 250mg 2x a week, or 500mg 1x a week, ect.
I'll be running sust for my next cycle as well. Lemme tell you that's there's tons of conflicting info as to pinning frequency. Some say do it EOD because of the test prop and its short half life, others will tell you 2x/week will do and some swear by 1x/week. Basically you'll need to decide for yourself, but I'm going to go with 2x/wk myself.

I know that doesn't answer your question, but hopefully it points you in the right direction.