sus500 sides

Iceman1414

Awards
Hey guys my bro has been on sus500 for 7 days now but is having problems. Hey is 6'1 220 and low b/f been training for 15 years ( a small amount of background). He has been having terrible pressure in his head since he started, nervousness, headaches, rapid heart rate in the gym or even if he walks up stair his heart starts racing. For a few hours after he takes his pill he says he has a feeling of euphoria. ABout 10 years ago was his only other cycle... he took a cycle of testosterone and noticed no sides noticable sides. Is this sus500 safe for him to keep taking. Has anyone experienced any of these sides before from sus or any other pro-hormone and kept taking it? Could these sides ease up the more time he is on it? I appreciate all advice.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Never taken it, but here's the lowdown on one of the actives:

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 25mg

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione, is a powerful, naturally occurring substance chemically similar to the anabolic agent Trenbolone. In fact, the Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione molecule is literally the closest thing to Trenbolone on the market.

The other active is the same as Max LMG. So you've got at least 2 steroids in one pill. Dont think I'd take it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell your friend to STOP and go get checked out by a doc. Those sides sound like common sides while on cycle, but possibly a little more intense. There may have already been an issue at hand that the SUS made more prominent.

It sounds like it could be high blood pressure (not to marginalize, b/c that's not something to mess with...it's known as a silent killer!). In the mean time drink plenty of water, minimize the sodium intake, and avoid vasoconstricters IE caffeine.

Couple quick questions: Is your friend having any water retention and are you...errr...your friend, taking anything else besides the SUS? (list anything that's not food :D)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
High blood pressure for sure, a combo like FinigenX and Max LMG would do that.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He has been having terrible pressure in his head since he started, nervousness, headaches, rapid heart rate in the gym or even if he walks up stair his heart starts racing.
Is that not a F'N STOP sign bro! Or do you, ahem, you're friend have to drop dead?

Seriously!

littlemack

Awards
Hey guys my bro has been on sus500 for 7 days now but is having problems. Hey is 6'1 220 and low b/f been training for 15 years ( a small amount of background). He has been having terrible pressure in his head since he started, nervousness, headaches, rapid heart rate in the gym or even if he walks up stair his heart starts racing. For a few hours after he takes his pill he says he has a feeling of euphoria. ABout 10 years ago was his only other cycle... he took a cycle of testosterone and noticed no sides noticable sides. Is this sus500 safe for him to keep taking. Has anyone experienced any of these sides before from sus or any other pro-hormone and kept taking it? Could these sides ease up the more time he is on it? I appreciate all advice.

Ok guys, easy does it on this kid...I doubt this is helping his BP matters...lol

Ok. First, you and your friend need to relax, stop taking the Sus500 and have him take his bp for us. Sus500 takes about 1-2 days when you go off to get back to normal bp numbers. Go to Walmart or a pharmacy like Walgreens/CVS and buy a wrist blood pressure cuff. Don't use the crappy store machines. The arm cuffs are too small and will give false readings. The wrist cuff goes on your left wrist on the underside of it. Sit in a chair and rest your arm on something so that you can get the wrist cuff about heart level with your arm relaxed. Hopefully, its not too much over 140/85 with a resting heart rate over 105ish. My thinking is that it could be as high as 160/95 but I assure you...YOUR FRIEND IS NOT GOING TO DIE! lol. Take it several times. Get comfortable listening to it inflate, etc... Take it 20 times if you like. Take it first thing when you wake up, mid-day, and before bed for a couple of days.
Just try and relax and tell your friend to relax. Panic attacks and nervousness are common with this product and the last thing you need to do is scare the daylights out of your friend. lol. Your friend probably had high bp before starting the Sus500 and it got a bit elevated. Chances are he needs to be on BP meds. No big deal. I take them. Lots of people take them... Lots of bodybuilders take them as the heavier our bodyweights get, the higher our incedence of hypertension is... Your friend probably also bloated a bit this first week which is raising his BP even more...

So please relax. Have him stop the Sus500 and check his BP.
Ideally, we want his BP to be under 125-135/75-85. Say under 135/85 when someone cuts us off in traffic or when we are at our most tense during the day. Your doc will probably require 2 or 3 visits if it is higher than normal before they will put you on BP meds...but I'd get the wrist cuff and keep a log for them to see if it continues to be elevated.