bad sides w/ sus500?

athlete18

Awards
Thinking this is what i'm going to run for my next cycle.

I haven't seen too many side reports w/ this prohormone, which is 2 progestins. Surprisingly I've seen more w/ regular tren products. Also alot of good reviews.

Anyone w/ experience like to add to this?

I'll probably run this with cycle assist and clomed for PCT.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if heard many cases of gyno with this compound. is clomed on OTC supp or do u mean clomid? u need a REAL SERM for PCT

Filthy McNast

Awards
Ive ran 2 cycles of SUS500 and was pleased with the gains both times. Always broke through plateaus and sticking points when I was on a SUS500 cycle. I think it works much better for a bulking cycle than it would for a cut. I was dosing 3 pills/day on non-lifting days and 4 pills/day on lifting days and lifting 4 days per week. I ran through 3 bottles on a six (6) week cycle. All compound lifts shot up noticeably on the SUS500. I'm planning to run another cycle in about 4 weeks. Here are the sides that I noticed: (1) loss of libido by the 3rd week, (2) minor hair loss within the 1st week that continued through the cycle, (3) back, shoulder and chest acne (mild), (4) calf pumps, and (5) back pumps. Be forewarned, it will shut you down by the 3rd week if you dose it like I did and you will experience testicular shrinkage. I think the balls came back to normal size about 2 or 3 weeks after being off the cycle. Taurine and bananas seemed to help a bit with the painful pumps. Even with the sides, you see I'm planning on running another cycle because the strength and mass gains were very solid in my opinion. Good luck with your cycle.

Filthy McNast

Awards
I had no gyno issues on the SUS500. My nipples were getting a bit itchy by the 5th week of the cycles but I didn't end up with beotch tits or anything like that.

athlete18

Awards
Oops...ya I meant clomid :)

Filthy, did you run any supports besides taurine. What did you use for PCT?

Filthy McNast

Awards
You need to use Clomid to be safe. Admittedly, I did not use a SERM for either cycle. (FLAME ON, I know). I used Milk thistle and liver support while on cycle and took a OTC test booster post cycle (Novatest for 1 cycle) and Novadex XT for another cycle if I remember correctly. I didn't have any issues w/ Gyno though. To be safe you probably need a SERM just in case you find you are prone to Gyno. I've finally found a source for nolvadex and clomid and will have a SERM on hand for the next cycle I run. No doubt with Clomid you will rebound back to your normal levels faster than I did using the OTC PCT. If you can deal with the side effects I mentioned earlier, the SUS500 is a solid product in my opinion and you should see very good gains on it. It is on the ban list so I may stock up and get enough for some future cycles.