Sus vs. BSN

Rockyrock31

Awards
What have gotten better results? Sus 500 or No-explode stacked with Cell maxx?

warriorlax45

Awards
do you understand what your comparing?

charley

charley

Awards
yo rock..........try them both together.......
Do you mean sustanon ?......Do you realize one thing is an anabolic steroid?.....the other thing is an OTC volumizer.......

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
please dont encourage this trolling behaviour by posting anymore.....close this thread please!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
from the context of this question I dont think you're old enough for either of those products!

do your research better before posting questions like this!

negged!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
LOL...... This is a joke, right?

Wait..... Brolic, Is that you?!?!?!?!?!?!

nope cant be brolic...theres only like two spelling mistakes...no way in hell...not unless he got hooked on phonics

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Why bother with those options, try cell-tech , you`ll grow like a bull

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys,

Obviously this guy has been misinformed and doesn't know the proper way to research products etc... He was just asking a question and obviously doesn't know what he is talking about.

Rock, save your money. I am not bashing either of the companies, but I would rather see you learn about them before ingesting them. One of the products that you mentioned is an ACTUAL STEROID!

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

Obviously this guy has been misinformed and doesn't know the proper way to research products etc... He was just asking a question and obviously doesn't know what he is talking about.

Rock, save your money. I am not bashing either of the companies, but I would rather see you learn about them before ingesting them. One of the products that you mentioned is an ACTUAL STEROID!
I understand your point aggravated but imo people should do a minimum research before make trash:nono: threads like this, at least it was what I did.
I`m here to learn and if I can help people, but sometimes its hard to see questions like this, I was a newb also but before I made questions I searched for answers , clearly this was not the case

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I understand your point aggravated but imo people should do a minimum research before make trash:nono: threads like this, at least it was what I did.
I`m here to learn and if I can help people, but sometimes its hard to see questions like this, I was a newb also but before I made questions I searched for answers , clearly this was not the case
Maybe he isn't PC literate in this wonderful year of 2009! I understand your point as well. Especially since we see questions like this far too often!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
maybe rock was misinformed about these products, and we dont even know his age or how long he's been training but you need to do your own research first before asking such question (comparing apples and oranges).
No one is here to spoon feed you like this, but if you really want to learn? research, research, research
I think that applies to everything you do in life!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know Google is my best friend! Maybe this guy will find his way to bb!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Maybe he isn't PC literate in this wonderful year of 2009! I understand your point as well. Especially since we see questions like this far too often!!!
In that case I'm glad he found us... :) he's got a strong start already!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
What have gotten better results? Sus 500 or No-explode stacked with Cell maxx?
I gotta temporarily fill in for Big BAMA right now guys....
*ahem*

Those BSN products only work when used wearing THE STRAP for maximum results... How else do you think Trey and Ronnie got so swole !!

good luck !! :thumbsup:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In that case I'm glad he found us... :) he's got a strong start already!
Agreed. This thred just reminded me of something that I would see at BB. I don't like that when it happens here at AM. Lol.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
oh yea...

NEG

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. This thred just reminded me of something that I would see at BB. I don't like that when it happens here at AM. Lol.
LOL... yep, these type of threads have a vicious self feeding effect!

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
Look at his other three posts. All three were creating a thread on sus 500. The first one got locked. The second one, everyone told him it was a steroid and to to some damn research. Now this. I don't know what else this guy needs to hear. pretty good troll job IMO...... and I guess I'm only feeding him right now :frustrate:

charley

charley

Awards
i think we would all have to admit that when your just jumping into the GAME, your a complete novice......all of us... i spent years reading about AAS ,and still don't really know that much,lots of guys i know that use aas don't use pct, don't even know about it, i'm talking some big boys,.... i've been trying to learn for 15 years ,and i'm still a moron.........

Last edited: