Supps to go with Clen

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I'm on my eight day of clen now, at 100mcgs and I am prolly gonna stick around 100 for this whole week, then drop the clen for 2 weeks, and pick it back up at 20mcgs and work back up.

I am also taking DS Lean Xtreme, its a corti blocker plus green tea extract. Ya'll recommend anything to go along with these two?

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Interesting input, for a minute I was unsure why I was on this board, but u a$$holes reminded me, so thanks

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Take taurine. Clen depletes your heart of it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D it left me feeling like crap, jittery as hell, and I couldn't find much of anything that helped. no cramps, but the jitters sucked

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
4-5g of taurine daily, and a few 100mg of potassium usually does the trick for me

and some IBuProfen just in case the headaches get bad

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I've been eating bananas for potassium, I'll go get some taurine, I appreciate the info

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Poseidon takes care of the minerals that clen depletes, and helps keep you hydrated. Great product. Coupled with taurine and you should feel a lot better and make your experience a safer one.

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
I have used Clen with and without Poseidon before. When I took it with Poseidon I didn't get as run down and didn't get the cotton mouth. Poseidon made my experience with Clen much better.

skunkman

Awards
This thread just reminded me that I need to reorder Poseidon! No wonder I have been feeling dehydrated.lol

BTW Colden I've been on Poseidon straight since about a month after release. Would it be beneficial to wait another two weeks and make it a full month off, or just get me sum, because that shits like crack to me now. haha

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
with clen? sure you can run dcp with it. just even more so hydration + electrolytes are critical

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would watch the DCP/Clen combo... i got cramps from each as a standalone...

i would never touch clen again without a Nimbus Poseidon. Once i added potassium and Poseidon it stopped all cramping.

i did not see as much fat loss from clen as i did from good old fashioned 1fast Synergy EC to dahh A with some NP yohimbine.

good luck though! keep the AED handy ahh?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
juice3320 Anabolics 6
Paz Weight Loss 3
Anabolics 9
Supplements 5