Supps while on Clen

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
Is it okay to use anabeta/erasepro while on clen? I'm currently taking anabeta/alpha t2 but love the **** so I wanna keep using only the anabeta. First time trying it too...love the pumps minus the hunger but it doesn't effect my heart rate like others I've read about. Also, what about agmatine? I'm doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks of for a repeat of three times (6 weeks on total).

akaVeritaS

Awards
Hopefully you did your homework and are supplementing with taurine...

Also, as you increase gradually increase the clen dose, it will raise your heart rate. If it doesn't, your stuff is no good.

uniifirex

Awards
Taurine is not neccesary its only optional for the negatives you can ignore
Heart rate wont be that off, itll just be off for a few hours, body temp should raise .5-1 full degree.

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
I always use Taurine for cramps, helps me a lot. You think anabeta could be more risky than the erase pro?

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
Can I take clen immedietely after I finish my bottle of alph-t2? I'm planning on running anabeta/alpha-t2 till the bottles gone then starting a clen/anabeta/erase pro cycle. Just wondering if the pressure on my beta receptors would be too much

akaVeritaS

Awards
Taurine is not neccesary its only optional for the negatives you can ignore
Mm.. no. Clen depletes taurine levels in the liver, which stops your body from converting T4 into T3. So if you want a metabolism to burn the fat your releasing with clen, you better supplement with taurine.