Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cissus. arm pain from pitching and shin splints in one leg from injury. Cissus worked for me. No more pain.
yup...cissus is good stuff

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
the original stimulant x...not any of the 'new and improved versions'....the original!!!

now that was a stim!!!
Dude I alpha tested that shyte before they released it. They cut the dose in half based on feedback. I was up almost 27 hours on one dose of that stuff. Wicked strong. LOL

Anyway someone already mentioned it but Syntrax Adipokinetix was the ****. For a reason as most of you probably know. LOL I have a lot of favorites though. Prohormones and prosteroids were game changers obviously. Designer Supplements original Superdrol was crazy.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was there a difference between the Designer Supplements Superdrol and the later SD clones like LGI?

I still have 2 bottles of SNS Methyl-Drol. Expired in 2008. Not sure if they were similar to the OG version of Designer Supplements

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was there a difference between the Designer Supplements Superdrol and the later SD clones like LGI?

I still have 2 bottles of SNS Methyl-Drol. Expired in 2008. Not sure if they were similar to the OG version of Designer Supplements
Not really a difference.

BigBrucy

Awards
Hard Work. IT GOT ME JACKED SO FAST. HONESTLY TRY IT. :wink1:

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established

Structurally no. Purity maybe. It was the first and the reason I mentioned it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Structurally no. Purity maybe. It was the first and the reason I mentioned it.
going back even 5-10 years the quality of raws has gone way down....imo.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Sleep aides, stims and pump products are about the only things I can actually notice I'm taking. I have yet to find my perfect sleep aide, but L-Dopa and magnesium seem to work well. I have enjoyed sleep from OG Endosurge and iForce Lights Out.

I wish I could say I've had an amazing experience with a "natural anabolic" or test booster, but I haven't yet. :(. I've wasted quite a bit of money on nootropics as well.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Sleep aides, stims and pump products are about the only things I can actually notice I'm taking. I have yet to find my perfect sleep aide, but L-Dopa and magnesium seem to work well. I have enjoyed sleep from OG Endosurge and iForce Lights Out.

I wish I could say I've had an amazing experience with a "natural anabolic" or test booster, but I haven't yet. :(. I've wasted quite a bit of money on nootropics as well.
i enjoyed lights out as well

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
M

creatine sucks balls. you're crazy.
CM is a great staple - cheap and effective if taken regularly. It is part of my 2-3 times a day BCAA and other things concoction. It does not blow you away, but the long term results and ultra low price - blow me and many others way....

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
CM is a great staple - cheap and effective if taken regularly. It is part of my 2-3 times a day BCAA and other things concoction. It does not blow you away, but the long term results and ultra low price - blow me and many others way....
Is cm and bcaa secret names for people?

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
First time I took EAS phosphogen (creatine) my bench wench up quite a bit. 40 bucks for 200 grams.

NYC or adipokinetix. Norephedrine was the bomb. Supposedly easier to make meth from so it is gone.

Anabeta elite/Erase Pro - Was very skeptical of anything outside the basic creatine/citrulline/beta alanine supps. Not anymore. Just put together a 24 week run of Prime/anabeta/erase pro. Not all at once though.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
oh, and I read about Hot Stuff on here, the rumor is the early versions contained dbol. Obviously I cannot verify, but that was the rumor.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine mono does absolutely nothing for me. Nothing. As cheap as it is, (was free for me) its still a waste of money. (or time in my case)
For me. Works good for you, wonderful. You can have it all.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I also feel no difference when using creatine vs not using it

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing works as good as supplementing exogenous androgens in place if your normal ones.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I 100% agree. I notice absolutely nothing from creatine along with Beta-Alanine. They seem to be the two most researched and "proven supplements" yet I notice nothing from them. I have taken them both for years with long breaks in between yet every time I start them back up I noticed no difference in my training.
I notice tingling all over my face an body from b.a. lol
Enhanced ergogenic effect? Not so sure. But def tingles.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase an the pro version were good.
I used a bottle of orig anabeta.

I traded a bottle of reduce xt an something else for it. I forget.

Felt I got the short end of the stick.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As of lately I have become very frivolous with my money and have begun to question what supplements I deem worthy of spending my money on and which ones are worth the price tag. I find I have certain staple supplements that I deem worthy of spending money on such as "ALCAR, Citrulline Malate, and Agmatine Sulfate".

Then there are products that most certainly work yet I question if they work enough to justify spending the money on them.

Not to put PES on the spot, I love their products everyone I have tried has worked wonders and I cannot speak highly enough about the company.

Yet I look at ABE and EP, two products I have used many many times and have worked wonders for me. Both those products have "kicked in" around weeks 3 and 4. I have done 4 week cycles and 8 week cycles and the 8 week cycles has been where its at. Along with that 8 week cycle comes respectfully a hefty price tag that I'm starting to question would I have been better off utilizing that money for more food or better training equipment?

Again no disrespect to PES, I love your products and am using them as an example because they most certainly work.
Thank you for the support on product quality. Fortunately for you we constantly run deals for both products, so the price tag is typically much more appealing! :)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Creatine is a waste. I guess if you wanted to try it, Genomyx CreIgnite would have the best formula. But I agree with the others who said it doesn't do much of anything.

PES Anabeta Elite is worth the money, IMO. 8 week cycle.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
alot of ppl are non responders to creatine

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of people are also placebo responders depending on what's popular on the forums at that time.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I enjoyed OG Anabeta as well. Havent tried the elite version but I do really enjoy forskolin so it should be solid as well

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
years ago abb made some really impressive drinks...ripped force w/ephedra kickedass, and blue thunder was the best postworkout/recovery supp i have ever tried.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I see a lot of people on the forums run a month of this and a month of that. Save your money and put together a 12 week stack of the proven supps like anabeta and give it a proper shot. Stop talking about taste, I am 36 and every supp out now tastes light years better than anything 15 years ago. Even the ones you guys complain about.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I see a lot of people on the forums run a month of this and a month of that. Save your money and put together a 12 week stack of the proven supps like anabeta and give it a proper shot. Stop talking about taste, I am 36 and every supp out now tastes light years better than anything 15 years ago. Even the ones you guys complain about.
you mean like weiders predigested protein...the red syrup in the plastic bottles???

yuck

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine mono does absolutely nothing for me. Nothing. As cheap as it is, (was free for me) its still a waste of money. (or time in my case)
For me. Works good for you, wonderful. You can have it all.
Have you considered the other benefits of creatine besides muscle size and strength?.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people are also placebo responders depending on what's popular on the forums at that time.
Very true but I will say products like Cre02, Cordygen 5 and Hemavol are examples of what I find beyond innovative and just flat out ****ing work ( which are all stim free btw )

I think a majority of the placebo effect products that consumers feel that are working are stimulant/caffeine laden but that's just my two cents.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
IForce Intimidate. I made great gains on this, and I am probably the biggest skeptic ever about supplements. I wish I could still take it, but it messed with my head, so I had to stop.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Very true but I will say products like Cre02, Cordygen 5 and Hemavol are examples of what I find beyond innovative and just flat out ****ing work ( which are all stim free btw )

I think a majority of the placebo effect products that consumers feel that are working are stimulant/caffeine laden but that's just my two cents.
I just picked up a tub of Hemavol at the advice of a buddy. What can I expect?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up a tub of Hemavol at the advice of a buddy. What can I expect?
Pumps, endurance, focus, neuro protection and quicker recovery....it goes with everything and makes anything taste better, stuff is one of the top supps I've ever used.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome guys. I got the new fruit punch flavor. Going to try it tonight, can't wait.