Supplements That Have Blown You Away

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Beta Alanine. I think this is underrated. Everytime I start on it I get a bump in strength.
At what dose?

It works really well for me acutely at large doses. Say 10g split in 3 doses, sipped slowly :) Ridiculous strength gains and control of weight at the end of the set. You know how if you shoot for 10 reps on a very heavy last working set by then end of the 5th one you know whether or not you can make it to 10? Not with 10g of BA. You think you can't have 10 and you have 11 or 12, it is life or death but you get them.

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
Slim FX.. White bottle, orange lettering. Amazing until the company got popped for something that wasn't supposed to be in it.

paula

paula

Awards
PA is effective mTOR activating compound and longer you stay on it, more gains will you see. Longer period with mTOR activation=more gains
Danes do you need not to cycle any PA products?

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Since I'm assuming we're talking about natural supplements I have never used a natural supplement that has blown me away and I've tried many

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes do you need not to cycle any PA products?
PA is not needed to be cycled at all. But some brands are adding other compounds in the same product. So it can be a good idea to cycle. But if you use SL as an example, there is no need to cycle at all.
Longer period of mTOR axtivation = more gains

paula

paula

Awards
PA is not needed to be cycled at all. But some brands are adding other compounds in the same product. So it can be a good idea to cycle. But if you use SL as an example, there is no need to cycle at all.
Longer period of mTOR axtivation = more gains
Tnx dane. Im about to finished my king v1. And only impressed me after one bottle, 2nd bottle doesnt wrk with me anymore or i was immune to it lol. I plan to take phospha muscles bt mt after my king v1 with no break ,, and like you said some ingredients need to be cycled. And i dont see any xtra ingredients in phospha muscle, only tart cherry

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
At what dose?

It works really well for me acutely at large doses. Say 10g split in 3 doses, sipped slowly :) Ridiculous strength gains and control of weight at the end of the set. You know how if you shoot for 10 reps on a very heavy last working set by then end of the 5th one you know whether or not you can make it to 10? Not with 10g of BA. You think you can't have 10 and you have 11 or 12, it is life or death but you get them.
BA is good but I hope you realize that 10 grams is way too much. Beta alanine saturates in your system. 3 grams is no different than 10 grams. I could understand high dosing it for a few weeks when you first start taking it but after that there's really no point. After the saturation period 2-5 grams is more than enough

AdamFiddler

AdamFiddler

Awards
I've found MagnaCreatine (as a nootropic) w/ high-dose Vitamin C in some mineral water to work really well for sustained energy throughout the day.

In terms of fat loss, I've had nice results w/ the AgeForce Fat Burner Patch at a dose of one patch per day.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone for increased work capacity and just pure volume. BA/anavite for optimum performance and it primes me to hit the gym. When I feel the tingles it's go time!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally like AMP citrate a lot. Maybe little bit expensive when bought as a powder, but works aswell as capsules. And is much cheaper.

I like the overall feeling: at gym it gives you slight aggression and focus, and depending on the dose it keeps you quite lively after the workout too. I haven't noticed any real crash effects: yes, it can be felt when the impact of AMP is over, but it doesn't give you bad feelings. At least I have experienced only sleepiness, and sleeping after a hard workout is anabolic as ****. So lets say that it has blown me away and still blows, every day I train.
Chaos and pain sells amp citrate in bulk now. Just sayin !

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tnx dane. Im about to finished my king v1. And only impressed me after one bottle, 2nd bottle doesnt wrk with me anymore or i was immune to it lol. I plan to take phospha muscles bt mt after my king v1 with no break ,, and like you said some ingredients need to be cycled. And i dont see any xtra ingredients in phospha muscle, only tart cherry
Make sure to run double dose of Phospha Muscle. Its worth a try. I bet you will respond differently with higher PA dose

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Make sure to run double dose of Phospha Muscle. Its worth a try. I bet you will respond differently with higher PA dose
Or just use lecithin granules by fearn and pay 10 bucks lol... phospha muscle is a ripoff.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Yeah me too. My background is in science so I'm always trying to be as skeptical as possible going in.

I also am a nut about measuring variables and allotting for margin of error. This invariably leads to most supps not passing muster with me : )

But...PA thus far has proven to be s great add. Not to mention it's healthy in general and cheap to boot.

Heck, even the choline in it had been shown to reduce fat while improving brain health.

But I digress.

For whatever it's worth, I'm taking it pre+post workout per the original study...though there is valid debate about dose timing with the granuals vs something like the Mediator concentrate.

I'm using 2.5 tbsp pre, and 1/2 - 2 post of Fearn SL.
Do you use the dry stuff or the liquid? Would matter? Because I think the liquid would be easier but it doesn't say the pa amount in it.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or just use lecithin granules by fearn and pay 10 bucks lol... phospha muscle is a ripoff.
Ofcourse its cheaper but not all people like them even they taste good in my opinion.mild nutty flavour.
Since I am getting 4g of PA, I am combining caps and granules

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Ofcourse its cheaper but not all people like them even they taste good in my opinion.mild nutty flavour.
Since I am getting 4g of PA, I am combining caps and granules
Good idea. And plus the granules may have too much fat content for people and they may not be able to fit in their macros. Just thought about that. so it makes sense.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good idea. And plus the granules may have too much fat content for people and they may not be able to fit in their macros. Just thought about that. so it makes sense.
And granules can give stomach issues to some

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Cutler King and Dry
BPI Vortex, Whey HD and Best Creatine
XF LCP
Currently enjoying Magnitropin

shane.ranallo

Awards
Anadrox Pump&Burn.. I lost 4pounds of pure fat after first month without any diet !!