Supplements for tennis/ tabe tennis

Sonntag

Awards
Hey guys,

I need supplements to enhance my performace in tennis and table tennis.
The supplements should have a positive effect on the following parameters:

- focus
- mind muscel connection (in gerneal)
- coordination (in general)
- eye-hand coordination
- reactive

I am pleased with your suggestions!

boogyman

Awards
I have used Focus XT before playing basketball to great effect.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Cannibal Ferox drastically increases my hand-eye coordination for hours after my workout. Ping-pong may be the oddest thing I've ever recommended it for.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have used Focus XT before playing basketball to great effect.
Thanks for the support!

I think if you read our write up on Focus XT and do your own independent research on the ingredients used, you will be quite impressed.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Focus XT wouldn't be bad for what you are interested in. Might want to look at some Joint Help for that future tennis elbow you are about to have as well.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

I need supplements to enhance my performace in tennis and table tennis.
The supplements should have a positive effect on the following parameters:

- focus
- mind muscel connection (in gerneal)
- coordination (in general)
- eye-hand coordination
- reactive

I am pleased with your suggestions!
Focus XT or Alcar + hup a would make for an awesome focus stack!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
ALCAR without question. Studies show it increases reflexes in video gamers!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Focus XT wouldn't be bad for what you are interested in. Might want to look at some Joint Help for that future tennis elbow you are about to have as well.
did you really just say that?
smh, wow the pimping at every opportunity has really reached new levels these days

Touey

Touey

Awards
uncut for tennis

Touey

Touey

Awards
did you really just say that?
smh, wow the pimping at every opportunity has really reached new levels these days
you know some may want to invest in other than banlon or invest in the bro or the manzier for 30ish years down the road you never know what the future will hold I know when some the older folk take the court there appear to be some jiggling

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all i know is i'd smoke fools like you guys on the table tennis floor

boogyman

Awards
all i know is i'd smoke fools like you guys on the table tennis floor
Probably...i only play occasionally. One game i am extremely confident in is air hocky. At risk of sounding cocky saying it...i have yet to meet my match.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol so does weed.. You may find this counter intuitive, but my Halo skills disagree.

I miss Halo haha
joe rogan was just talking about how he takes a very very light eatable before he plays pool

Touey

Touey

Awards
when I was a youth of 14teenish the ladies of the club made a rule us lads playing shirtless days were at an end:ponder:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
uncut for tennis
hell yeah!!! when i logged uncut i actually used uncut before tennis, amazing!!! the guys who i were playing asked why my game was so improved, they bought some too......now i find norcodrene, it has the ingredient amentoflavone[the ingredient that made uncut so good, imo] dosed even higher, plus other goodies...i have 2 bottles coming!!!! i can vouch for uncut as i have bought and used several bottles since logging it, but you may seriously want to look into norcodrene by pes....i am an avid tennis player, and uncut is an ACE!!!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Lol so does weed.. You may find this counter intuitive, but my Halo skills disagree.

I miss Halo haha

taking the edge off def helps my gaming. I'm more of a booze man though. A little buzz and some CoD is good times. Been awhile...

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
A mixture of Adderall (If you are ADHD.) and Fish Oil for Table Tennis Elbow. That's all you need bro!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
weed.. helps my gaming skills.
taking the edge off def helps my gaming. I'm more of a booze man though. A little buzz and some CoD is good times....
lol
you guys sound like the guy who swore he drove better while buzzed, than when sober
(that was before he wrapped his car around a pole due to slowed reflexes and poor judgment stemming from his drug & alcohol use..)

famous last words..

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
lol
you guys sound like the guy who swore he drove better while buzzed, than when sober
(that was before he wrapped his car around a pole due to slowed reflexes and poor judgment stemming from his drug & alcohol use..)

famous last words..
It's a good thing you can't wrap yourself around a tree while playing a video game... Unless you were smoking weed and playing a video game WHILE driving.. At that point it the slowed reflexes from weed might be the least of your issues. Granted the tree might just be a small bump when you hit it going 4mph stoned out of your mind.

article-1281474-09BF07C9000005DC-941_468x721.jpg

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I am an avid competitive table tennis player. Focus XT works well for me. Moreover, GW 501 and/or Albuterol is great for energy and added endurance.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Pretty sure the OP is a trolling.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
A mixture of Adderall (If you are ADHD.) and Fish Oil for Table Tennis Elbow. That's all you need bro!
This is so spot on it makes me want to sing. Also, jerk off 2-3 times in the days leading up to your match, but not within 12 hours of first serve. The rapid movements prepare the flexors and tendons for the abuse they take on the table tennis court. Good luck.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
stimul8 will make everything look like its in slow motion. Nobody will be able to beat you.

Touey

Touey

Awards

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
interesting factoid (or not):
I used to have the hots for Belinda Carlisle..
like, 30yrs ago or something
serious....would've loved to play some table tennis with her, back in the day

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
interesting factoid (or not):
I used to have the hots for Belinda Carlisle..
like, 30yrs ago or something
serious....would've loved to play some table tennis with her, back in the day
i heard she took a game off forrest gump!!!