Supplement suggestions for maximizing my test cip script

jodk2004

Awards
Hey all, currently I am prescribed test cip 200mg/14 days (soon will be more used to be /10days). However, I have mentioned to the doc about side effects and need suggestions for what to try/use to help with side effects since he looked at me like I was talking french and wouldn't give me anything prescription grade. Just looking for best bang for my buck in terms of gains/weight loss. Thanks!

Dds852000

Awards
By side effects do u mean high blood pressure or headaches?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you are self injecting go to 100mg weekly, this will help prevent the roller coaster ride of ups and downs...it will also help keep estrogen in check.

also I recommend taking a baby aspirin once a day/along with fish oil to help keep blood thinned-testosterone increases blood count.
if you want an extra libido/mood boost m-test is fantastic-I also got really good sleep on m-test.
if estrogen is still slightly high but not enough to warrant a prescription, I recommend inhibit-e by SNS also!!!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
What are your side effects? If you don't know, I would have your doc pull at least Total, Free, E2 Sensitive, CBC (for RBC and Hematocrit), and PSA.

Then go off of that. Hopefully you have none. If they are mild, maybe OTC will help. If not mild, you may have to go Rx, lower the dose, donate blood, etc...

You can get a new Doc too.

jodk2004

Awards
By side effects i mean libido issues (even while my free test is 400-500, no e2 level as of yet and other labs are normal) and I can't lose the dreaded "bitch tits" are the side effects I'm worried about. However the side effects are overall mild, so I will look into OTC stuff if my doc isn't willing to draw those labs. Other than an E-blocker of some kind, is there anything else anyone would recommend to help maximize my efforts since this isn't "normal cycling"? Preferably OTC supplements.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
By side effects i mean libido issues (even while my free test is 400-500, no e2 level as of yet and other labs are normal) and I can't lose the dreaded "bitch tits" are the side effects I'm worried about. However the side effects are overall mild, so I will look into OTC stuff if my doc isn't willing to draw those labs. Other than an E-blocker of some kind, is there anything else anyone would recommend to help maximize my efforts since this isn't "normal cycling"? Preferably OTC supplements.
see post #3.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Other than bloods, Id agree^ and think that your basic protocol could be better. Bi-weekly (twice per week) pins are far superior to once-weekly and once-fortnightly, youll have less dramatic peaks and troughs...and so less sides.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Other than bloods, Id agree^ and think that your basic protocol could be better. Bi-weekly (twice per week) pins are far superior to once-weekly and once-fortnightly, youll have less dramatic peaks and troughs...and so less sides.
it's amazing that doc's still prescribe every 2 week injections with all of the info out there....this protocol really needs to be updated!!!

fortunately for those of us who self inject at home you can buy injection syringes/needles very cheaply at walgreens with no questions asked.

Dds852000

Awards
I ordered mine online. 100ct for 15 bucks. Wish I would have known about Walgreens before hand though. Lol

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Only taking your test every 10 days can cause an issue with blood levels since the half life of test cyp is 3-4 days. I would recommend taking 100 a week and splitting that into 2 Injections

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
with all of the information that is available it is incompetent for doctors to prescribe test cyp injections every 2 weeks....this protocol seriously needs a update!!!
Yes, Sir! :D It'll probably take another 20 years... when's the last time anybody here walked in and saw a buff, 38 year old MD? We need the old stodgers to die off !

jkat08

jkat08

Awards
Sitting in endo's office as I read this I'm presently b taking 60mg striated tablets daily.. the way it's delivered sucks and she won't do injections... fml. I'm 43. Thyroid shot. No adrianl glands.. so I take hydrocortisone as well

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, Sir! :D It'll probably take another 20 years... when's the last time anybody here walked in and saw a buff, 38 year old MD? We need the old stodgers to die off !

the chiropractor I used to go to was a splitting image of sly stallone, lol!!!