LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's good! I'm about to start a bottle for a pre spring break cut so i'm looking forward to not being hungry 24/7 like I am now haah

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Day 22 - Legs

Leg extension - one leg 50x20 70x20, both legs 110x15 150x12 170x10 210x8

Squats - 135x12, 185x12, 225x10, 255x8, 275x6

Leg press - 4ppsx20, 5ppsx20, 6ppsx15, 7ppsx15, 8ppsx6

DB lunges - 35lbsx12 x12 x12

Single leg bw squat - 3x10

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man! Legs are feeling it today! I started doing a 30 rep warm up on leg press and then 8x8 and my legs get so sore from doing 8x8 increasing weight.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I love the way this fat burner makes me feel from the start, but I'm getting one negative side effect. I think it is coming from this because every where I look tells me that yawning during your workout is from your body getting to hot and your brain is trying to cool you down. It's been happening more and more in my workouts and I thought it was just from sleep. Maybe I wasn't getting enough well I started forcing myself with the help of animal pm to get deeper better quality sleep. So I am just going to quit taking it for a week starting today and see if anything changes or not. If not I will continue the fat burner. Now DO NOT get me wrong Alpha Lean 7 is legit and very strong. I just feel like I need to give my cns a break from the stims and thermogenics. Now if this yawning problem still exist I'm going to get blood drawn and figure out this crap.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
So I didn't take AL7 and guess what no freaking yawning Wtf??

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking a break from stims in the middle of a fat burning log!?

In all seriousness we Appreciate the feedback and that is an interesting observation. To what extent are you yawning? I often yawn after consuming stims or a preworkout but not always. Never really bothered me or been a concern tbh. Are you still using pre-gro? Perhaps you can drop that if you're still using it or even drop it down into one cap per dose and see how that treats you? How long have you been on stims for without a break?

Hope you can finish out the full log. Do you have about a week left?

Obviously we want you to be safe first and Foremost. Just trying to find a way to help you still shred fat, complete the log, and feel comfortable in the process.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Taking a break from stims in the middle of a fat burning log!?

In all seriousness we Appreciate the feedback and that is an interesting observation. To what extent are you yawning? I often yawn after consuming stims or a preworkout but not always. Never really bothered me or been a concern tbh. Are you still using pre-gro? Perhaps you can drop that if you're still using it or even drop it down into one cap per dose and see how that treats you? How long have you been on stims for without a break?

Hope you can finish out the full log. Do you have about a week left?

Obviously we want you to be safe first and Foremost. Just trying to find a way to help you still shred fat, complete the log, and feel comfortable in the process.
Actually it was weird honestly. The first seven days on AL7 I never once yawned during my workouts, but about mid week of the second week I noticed a yawn or two while working out. The yawning progressively got worse and worse. Then The day before yesterday the last day I took it I was literally yawning every 2-3 minutes through the entire workout. I couldn't hardly move any weight except one pr that I did break. It was just aggravating. Trust me though I love the way AL7 makes me feel. I would get extremely motivated to workout while taking it just noticed after a week I had a very odd reaction, yawning. I will pick it up again. I just want to see if maybe just the workout will cause any yawning as well. It's kind of a trial and error deal.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. It could be a combination of a lot of different things. Make sure you're drinking plenty of water and staying well hydrated. That is a major thing people who are shredding fat forget that when they are using that type of supplement they will need to consume more water throughout the day. There's an article about why you yawn when you workout as well on Mens health. It's kind of interesting. http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/yawning-during-workout

It may not to relate to what you're experiencing but maybe some of the things they talk about in the article could have some factor into why you're yawning so much. Hope it helps. But one more week left:)

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. It could be a combination of a lot of different things. Make sure you're drinking plenty of water and staying well hydrated. That is a major thing people who are shredding fat forget that when they are using that type of supplement they will need to consume more water throughout the day. There's an article about why you yawn when you workout as well on Mens health. It's kind of interesting. http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/yawning-during-workout

It may not to relate to what you're experiencing but maybe some of the things they talk about in the article could have some factor into why you're yawning so much. Hope it helps. But one more week left:)
Thanks for the article I'll read through it and see what it says. I thought consuming over a gallon of water would have been enough lol

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Starting right around 187-188lbs but liking more muscular and less Bf% :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A gallon seems plenty to me. ha but i'm about 190 right now and looking to do the same thing cause i'm gunna be on the beach not too long from now:)

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
A gallon seems plenty to me. ha but i'm about 190 right now and looking to do the same thing cause i'm gunna be on the beach not too long from now:)
Yeah same here plus I want to actually do a show later this year.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah same here plus I want to actually do a show later this year.
I was gunna do one in April but April is coming too fast and I like ice cream :)

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
I was gunna do one in April but April is coming too fast and I like ice cream :)
Haha yeah I hear ya. I've been on a pretty strict diet since the new year and it's tough to be honest. But the changes every week makes me keep going

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm at 208 @ 13% now, want to be at 210 @ 8% by the first week of April.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice I've read and followed some of the Anabolic Trinity logs and it seems to do an amazing job cutting about the bf
I ran a 2 bottle cycle when it first came out. Loved it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Definitely check out some of our logs for Anabolic Trinity in the supplement logs section. I would suggest running a bottle or two of it if you haven't tried it before.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Definitely check out some of our logs for Anabolic Trinity in the supplement logs section. I would suggest running a bottle or two of it if you haven't tried it before.
Yeah I haven't tried it, but I have two bottles of it now. As well as two bottles of Super Mandro and two of Andro The Giant

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Current weight 188.8lbs yesterday's workout was intense it was chest and arms I'll post it up in a little

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Day 33 - Chest and Arms

Alright guys and gals I'm back taking AL7, but just 1 cap for now of mornings bc honestly I feel amazing at one cap. Here's the workout

Flat db bench - 35x12, 50x12, 65x10, 80x10, 100x8 x7 dropped to 65x8

Incline bb bench - 135x12 x10 x8, 185x6 x6 x6

Incline db flys - 35x10, 45x10, 50x10, 60x8 dropped to 25x10

Seated wide curl - 25x10, 30x10 x10, 35x8 dropped to 15x10

Close grip ez bar curls - 60x10, 80x10, 90x10, 70x15 x15 x15

Lying single arm Tricep ext - 30x10, 35x10 x8

Tricep pressdown rope - 47.5x10, 55x10, 62.5x8, 55x8, 47.5x8

Triceps were so dang worn out today so they didn't feel super strong as usual. It could have also had to do with the fact I didn't get to eat when I needed to, but overall great workout chest is still hurting today which is a great sign. My arms on the other hand are pretty tender which doesn't normally happen. It's hard to get my biceps to activate and get super sore.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice looking chest and arms workout man! keep it up!

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Oh Lord heavens guys and gals this leg day was the most intense EVER. I'm not sure even typing it out will do it justice haha

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh Lord heavens guys and gals this leg day was the most intense EVER. I'm not sure even typing it out will do it justice haha
Those are the best

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love killer leg days. I almost puked the other day, haven't done that in a long time.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ yep leg day is awesome but the day after sucks:( I have my normal walk and then after leg day walking haha

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Still enjoying one cap in the am. Vascularity is increasing. I can tell bc my left arm never has any in it and now I can see some veins. ??? I'm so excited. Still weighing 187lbs in the morning though. Hopefully that means the fat is coming off with no muscle.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still enjoying one cap in the am. Vascularity is increasing. I can tell bc my left arm never has any in it and now I can see some veins. I'm so excited. Still weighing 187lbs in the morning though. Hopefully that means the fat is coming off with no muscle.
That's the best way to cut ;) keep as much mass as possible. Gotta love increased vascularity as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yep. I love toward the end of my cuts and the veins are all out:)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I seriously can't wait to compete. I'm going to try for a show in September.
Really? That's awesome. I really wanted to do one this April but I think I may hold off and do one this fall as well. You thinkin about an NPC show?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys I got busy with internship. Progress so far is great. I'm still only taking one and haven't been yawning during my workouts. The caffeine amount might have been a little much for me. But no final review yet still have plenty of caps left and still learning out. I am very sorry about not updated here recently, but this internship is hopefully going to get me a job. I do apologize for not updating. I'll get back on to it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys I got busy with internship. Progress so far is great. I'm still only taking one and haven't been yawning during my workouts. The caffeine amount might have been a little much for me. But no final review yet still have plenty of caps left and still learning out. I am very sorry about not updated here recently, but this internship is hopefully going to get me a job. I do apologize for not updating. I'll get back on to it.
No problem! Thanks man! keep it up and good luck with your internship:)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been away as well. Digging the log though after playing some catch up.