Superdrol/TUDCA dose timing

supernerd

Awards
Hello. If a person were to take Superdrol using TUDCA as a support, would the timing of the TUDCA dose during the day really matter? Conventional wisdom with milk thistle was to avoid taking it with the SD, so I was wondering what the consensus was with TUDCA. Thanks!

Stupes

Hello. If a person were to take Superdrol using TUDCA as a support, would the timing of the TUDCA dose during the day really matter? Conventional wisdom with milk thistle was to avoid taking it with the SD, so I was wondering what the consensus was with TUDCA. Thanks!
It doesn't matter - SD is strong no matter what. holy crapolla

supernerd

Awards
Yeah, SD is pretty much guaranteed to do something, even if everything in the cycle isn't optimal. Some people had commented on milk thistle taken with superdrol inhibiting gains, though. I figured that if a guy was going to pony up for TUDCA it would be worth checking out.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Yeah, SD is pretty much guaranteed to do something, even if everything in the cycle isn't optimal. Some people had commented on milk thistle taken with superdrol inhibiting gains, though. I figured that if a guy was going to pony up for TUDCA it would be worth checking out.
i would think it doesnt matter. the point behind the milk thistle idea is tht milk thistle potentially downregulates the AR. tudca on the other hand does not, so it should be fine to dose whenever you want

Superman_777

Awards
I would spread milk thistle ~3hrs from your dose..not sure bout tudca seeing as it is just a bile acid

Sent from my SGH-T959

supernerd

Awards
Thanks! I think I'll probably space the TUDCA through the day and not worry about proximity to the SD dose I may or may not be taking. :)

rabz

rabz

Awards
I always took mine when I woke up and went to bed. Doses sd evenly 3 times a day upon waking at lunch and at night. No lack in strength or insane superdrol pumps either. Just my .02

supernerd

Awards
Wow. So even with 30 mg of SD per day, you didn't have any issues with back pumps? That's a pretty good endorsement then. How long did you run that?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
IIRC some members had posted and proposed that dosing TUDCA along with Orals helps in absorption , as opposed to Milk Thistle which lowers androgenic response...I do know dosing Orals with Omega 3's helps though...but a quick search should answer if dosing TUDCA along with orals is beneficial or not...

rabz

rabz

Awards
Wow. So even with 30 mg of SD per day, you didn't have any issues with back pumps? That's a pretty good endorsement then. How long did you run that?
I worded that poorly. What I meant was the TUDCA didn't lower the amount of pump I got. In other words I still got pumped which is an indicator TUDCA didn't affect its potency. Now as for back pumps I always keep taurine and am a red bull junkie lol. But even at 30 back pumps weren't an issue accept for deadlift day. But if your back aint pumped from deads something is wrong. I feel like stretching and the taurine with lots of water a d regular cardio has kept a lot of the back pumps down. The only time I got ba back pumps was an epi run my first time when I really was stupid and didn't know what I was doing. Diet was awful, no puppet supps and not enough water. So dumb.

rabz

rabz

Awards
IIRC some members had posted and proposed that dosing TUDCA along with Orals helps in absorption , as opposed to Milk Thistle which lowers androgenic response...I do know dosing Orals with Omega 3's helps though...but a quick search should answer if dosing TUDCA along with orals is beneficial or not...
I agree with the omegas and in general just felt better when I did the TUDCA when compared to without. When I get bloods in a few weeks I will compare them to my other cycle without TUDCA and see if it benefited my liver or not.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I agree with the omegas and in general just felt better when I did the TUDCA when compared to without. When I get bloods in a few weeks I will compare them to my other cycle without TUDCA and see if it benefited my liver or not.
My main concern, and prep for SD would be to watch out for Liver and BP side effects. I have found that if I ever cycle SD it would have to be with a DHT based oral too...either Stano or 5-alpha test by FRL, problem here is that high androgenic values do get dangerous on the stroke side of things. I think this would be the best way to run it:

Option 1:
SD
0/0/20/20/30/30
5 Alpha-Test
4/4/4/4/4/4
TUDCA along with the orals
CoQ10
Hawthorne
Celery Seed
Grape Seed Extract
Omega 3's (5-6g)

or Option 2 (I like it better)
SD:
10/10/10/10/10/10
5-alpha test
3/3/4/4/4/4
Same supports

PCT
Clomid
50/50/50/50
Forskolin (95%)
50/50/50/50/50/50
Erase:
0/0/3/3/2/1
CEL PCT Assist:
4/4/4/4/4/4

supernerd

Awards
I like the idea of the Option 2 cycle, since a lot of the longer, low-dosed SD cycles on here seem to have turned out well. Have you tried using Stano instead of the 5-alpha?