Superdrol review..My hair is wrecked! Please help!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Bud I know but thanks!

I use T3, because Tren downregulates the conversion to T3, which raises prolactin. Those two are opposing hormones, you see.

And keeping estrogen down will also render prolactin ineffectice at breast tissue growth but still may not remove all fluid and milk production. I’ve never had that big of an issue with prolactin while taking Tren, but I also keep my dose low to moderate, never exceeding 300mg/wk of the stuff.
Oh I know you know... Was putting the knowledge there for others to read

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Lantus is a long-acting basal insulin. BG is blood glucose. I manipulate BG levels for optimal results. Elevated GH and IGF levels increases BG fairly dramatically, which stresses out the beta cells that produce insulin. Thus, I take a few units of insulin per day, depending on what my BG values are.

Just trying to not burnout my beta cells and become a Type-II diabetic later in life.

And yes I agree that GH will grow the hair back the best.
I read about the blood glucose and becoming a diabetic... (I do my homework)

But it said only with large doses and for a long time.

My diet contains no added sugars...

Dholmes90

Awards
I forgot to mention...

Sorry, bit scatterbrained...

Of it was/is gonna be your first cycle, try just one compound. I suggest test.

If you're running more than one, you won't know which compound os causing which side effect...

Appreciate you brother. Yeah my coach and I were just talking about this last night while training actually. He still believes adding in dbol for 4 weeks at a low dose (20-30mgs ED) can still make the the test cycle relatively simple. He even said taking it pre-workout would be the way to go given that it's not much of a high dose. I do see where he's coming from, and I've talked to other people about this including some of the people he's trained and they seem to agree with him.

But I'm also not the kind of person to be peer pressured into doing something I might not be ready for yet either. Like I said before, I decide what and how much I want to take. I will make sure that whatever happens, I'm more than ready to begin because the last thing I want to do is begin a cycle and end up second guessing everything and ruining the fun of it.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate you brother. Yeah my coach and I were just talking about this last night while training actually. He still believes adding in dbol for 4 weeks at a low dose (20-30mgs ED) can still make the the test cycle relatively simple. He even said taking it pre-workout would be the way to go given that it's not much of a high dose. I do see where he's coming from, and I've talked to other people about this including some of the people he's trained and they seem to agree with him.

But I'm also not the kind of person to be peer pressured into doing something I might not be ready for yet either. Like I said before, I decide what and how much I want to take. I will make sure that whatever happens, I'm more than ready to begin because the last thing I want to do is begin a cycle and end up second guessing everything and ruining the fun of it.
That actually sounds good to go.

Your coach is 200% right about taking the whole dose pre workout.

Don't complicate it and split up dosages.

That's exactly how I run it

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

I run moderate dose test, with a 50mg dbol tab pre workout. Boom.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Negative, his inbox was full and I was just adamant about expressing interest lol. I've had more than a few personal transactions on here, regardless of my low post count
My inbox is full? No wonder I dont get replies from anyone ?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read about the blood glucose and becoming a diabetic... (I do my homework)

But it said only with large doses and for a long time.

My diet contains no added sugars...
Then you may be ok. “Larger doses” starts around 6iu for most. At 175-185lbs and high quality stuff, that dose is around 4iu/day for myself.

I know b/c I test my BG every morning. Only way to be sure.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Then you may be ok. “Larger doses” starts around 6iu for most. At 175-185lbs and high quality stuff, that dose is around 4iu/day for myself.

I know b/c I test my BG every morning. Only way to be sure.
Ok thank you brother

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I’m following you here.

I actually provided two opposing examples of “maturity” when taking something like Tren. One is to abandon the idea if you have proven to yourself in times past that you can’t control yourself no matter what. The other was something similar to what you mentioned as Tranger Management, which is to take appropriate ancillaries and supporting hormones to reduce the nasty sides to nil and to channel the aggression (a borderline rage at times) to certain settings.

I agree here, actually.
The anncillaries potentiate the sense of alpha male confidence and well being and the result is mental and physical performance improve in every area of my life.

I choose to gaurd my self from people places and things that interfere with my mental and emotional well being.

Manners, patience, politeness, kindness, courteousnes, thoughtfulness...choose...execute!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tren provides a lot of sides...

Just be weary...

When your on tren or deca or a 19nor, and you get tits from elevated prolactin... You need something like dostinex (Caber) not b6.

Also, tren increases prolactin, putting dudes in a bad mood.

(Prolactin is whats released AFTER you cum) so you always feel like that...

Just, you know. Be careful...
Oxytocin is a powerful hormone released by men and women during orgasm.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
The anncillaries potentiate the sense of alpha male confidence and well being and the result is mental and physical performance improve in every area of my life.

I choose to gaurd my self from people places and things that interfere with my mental and emotional well being.

Manners, patience, politeness, kindness, courteousnes, thoughtfulness...choose...execute!
Right???

You scare a dog into a corner. The dog freaks out, barks tries to attack you...

The SMART dog, calmly assesses the situation and waits for his opportunity to find a whole and run.

A f***** up example