Superdrol review..My hair is wrecked! Please help!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should be more mature the next time I'm drunk, on something... Lmao.

Tren is a foreign compound to the body.

It was never meant for humans.

So you're right. Take a compound that was never intended for human use, inject it, and just use "self control and maturity"

Test was made for humans

Sdrol and the like were accidently discovered. But, someone found out they could make some money off it
Are you suggesting that

1) because it was a foreign substance not designed by the body for the body that it is non-sense to think it can be managed by the mind?

OR

2) are you suggesting that Tren and perhaps other synthetic hormones, by the nature of their interaction with the body, will in fact mess with your ability to demonstrate mental self-control and that because they aren't the natural hormone used by the body, they will inevitably cause at least a limited amount of uncontrollable mental sides to anyone who uses it?

While I think consideration #2 is a stronger argument than the first, I do not believe I agree in either case. I personally would not give myself a pass for certain behavior just because I think it is inevitable that I'll act that way. In fact, using your example above regarding drinking alcohol, a mature way to approach something like that would be to pursue relaxation, social engagement & perhaps a "buzz" and having some accountability for it or perhaps refusing to drive after having more than a single drink over a 90-120 minute period of time or yet another example that gets at the heart of what Daviddunn was pointing out - if you know that you will get belligerent and smashed, causing all sorts of problems with people, then the "mature" thing to do is not do it at all - precisely what I'd say about people who turn reprehensibly aggressive when on Tren - if you know you'll be that way, perhaps don't take it at all or figure out why you get that way and deal with it from a different angle.

You'd be amazed at how much more level-headed people can be on Tren when they control and keep estrogen on the low end of normal and keep blood pressure and anxiety down via other supplements, diet and lifestyle changes. The entire point to bodybuilding is to overcome the body with the mind. A big part of doing that is using the mind to adjust things/activities/relationships/diet/training etc in your life to help accomplish what you want with your body.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Are you suggesting that

1) because it was a foreign substance not designed by the body for the body that it is non-sense to think it can be managed by the mind?

OR

2) are you suggesting that Tren and perhaps other synthetic hormones, by the nature of their interaction with the body, will in fact mess with your ability to demonstrate mental self-control and that because they aren't the natural hormone used by the body, they will inevitably cause at least a limited amount of uncontrollable mental sides to anyone who uses it?

While I think consideration #2 is a stronger argument than the first, I do not believe I agree in either case. I personally would not give myself a pass for certain behavior just because I think it is inevitable that I'll act that way. In fact, using your example above regarding drinking alcohol, a mature way to approach something like that would be to pursue relaxation, social engagement & perhaps a "buzz" and having some accountability for it or perhaps refusing to drive after having more than a single drink over a 90-120 minute period of time or yet another example that gets at the heart of what Daviddunn was pointing out - if you know that you will get belligerent and smashed, causing all sorts of problems with people, then the "mature" thing to do is not do it at all - precisely what I'd say about people who turn reprehensibly aggressive when on Tren - if you know you'll be that way, perhaps don't take it at all or figure out why you get that way and deal with it from a different angle.

You'd be amazed at how much more level-headed people can be on Tren when they control and keep estrogen on the low end of normal and keep blood pressure and anxiety down via other supplements, diet and lifestyle changes. The entire point to bodybuilding is to overcome the body with the mind. A big part of doing that is using the mind to adjust things/activities/relationships/diet/training etc in your life to help accomplish what you want with your body.
I do agree ALOT with your mind over mentality statements. We all know how powerful the mind is. Like POWS.

#1 yes.

Are you saying with the proper mindset we should be able to be composed and aware etc. On crack? PCP? Gray death? Meth?...

Whether or not some men say it doesn't affect them that much... It does. 100mg of tren is 5 times more anabolic, and androgenic.

I know your mind can be powerful... But when you have those many androgens flooding your body, it will affect you.

Shorter temper, more aggression...

I take estro blocks and caborgoline when I run it. Which a lot of kids/ guys cannot find/ afford

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do agree ALOT with your mind over mentality statements. We all know how powerful the mind is. Like POWS.

#1 yes.

Are you saying with the proper mindset we should be able to be composed and aware etc. On crack? PCP? Gray death? Meth?...

Whether or not some men say it doesn't affect them that much... It does. 100mg of tren is 5 times more anabolic, and androgenic.

I know your mind can be powerful... But when you have those many androgens flooding your body, it will affect you.

Shorter temper, more aggression...

I take estro blocks and caborgoline when I run it. Which a lot of kids/ guys cannot find/ afford
Are you seriously comparing the mental effects of tren to crack and meth? Screw those drugs, I’ll have some of whatever you’re taking.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell me you feel healthier on a superdrol cycle than a test cycle. I'm here to spread knowledge. You don't wanna listen?

Then f off
I should be more mature the next time I'm drunk, on something... Lmao.

Tren is a foreign compound to the body.

It was never meant for humans.

So you're right. Take a compound that was never intended for human use, inject it, and just use "self control and maturity"

Test was made for humans

Sdrol and the like were accidently discovered. But, someone found out they could make some money off it
Lol accidentally - i believe oral masteron

I was a beta tester for OG SD

Calm down kid. I dont take you that seriously.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you suggesting that

OR

The guy who i knew who bumped coke and speed and went to bed. Opposite. Kids with ADD on speed.

I like to call it Tranger Management:

The right dose of tren A and full knowledge of who you "are" and where you "go" can be very therapeutic. As well mast, caber and AI and low dose test allow one to be otherwise side free. I turn it on in the gym and the bedroom and turn it off when im done. End of story.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have OG superdrol laying around.

I've never touched steroids, I have amazing self control.

Main reason? I like my hair! I choose hair over muscle and I'm lucky enough to be 95kgs & natural.(Training 10 years +)

I have some cool OG stuff in a box downstairs which I've had for like 10 years! I can't say I've ever been tempted to take anything hormonal, the fear of hair loss definitely is enough to keep me in check ?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
No, you should start using self control and maturity every time you post here.

Those two traits are exactly what separate responsible people from idiots. It’s that simple. To say “oh, this isn’t meant for humans so I can say **** it and react however I want” is about the dumbest reaction possible unless you live in a concrete box with padded walls, have no job, and have no human contact on a daily basis. For the rest of us, self awareness will take us far
It's not like I'm a veteran and don't know shii lmao

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
The guy who i knew who bumped coke and speed and went to bed. Opposite. Kids with ADD on speed.

The right dose of tren A and full knowledge of who you "are" and where you "go" can be very therapeutic. As well mast, caber and AI and low dose test allow one to be otherwise side free. I turn it on in the gym and the bedroom and turn it off when im done. End of story.
I was right.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

That's also the problem... Do most guys do this before?

Or, are guys naturally aggressive and "just want test and tren to get huuuge"

Lol I've been around the block brother

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
No, you should start using self control and maturity every time you post here.

Those two traits are exactly what separate responsible people from idiots. It’s that simple. To say “oh, this isn’t meant for humans so I can say **** it and react however I want” is about the dumbest reaction possible unless you live in a concrete box with padded walls, have no job, and have no human contact on a daily basis. For the rest of us, self awareness will take us far
So you will take anything not meant for human consumption,

As long as you are aware, have a job, talk to people and have self control and maturity?

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Main reason? I like my hair! I choose hair over muscle and I'm lucky enough to be 95kgs & natural.(Training 10 years +)

I have some cool OG stuff in a box downstairs which I've had for like 10 years! I can't say I've ever been tempted to take anything hormonal, the fear of hair loss definitely is enough to keep me in check ��
Shoot me a PM if you ever feel like making some money off that stash ;)

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
While I see your point, the way I look at it is I try to make my hair as healthy as possible while there is still enough to justify keeping it.

Toco-8 (now called Palm Fruit Extract) does work well for many people, myself included, and is really a good staple to have for a myriad of other reasons directly associated with AAS use, namely blood pressure, cholesterol and immune system benefits.

Also, this thread is pretty old but the topic has been revisited often lately.
Want pretty hair?

Honestly though fish oil and biotin will make it look healthier...

I'm a firm believer of you are what you eat. Eat healthy look healthy!

Lots if water too

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

I have some cool OG stuff in a box downstairs which I've had for like 10 years! I can't say I've ever been tempted to take anything hormonal, the fear of hair loss definitely is enough to keep me in check
Throw the sdrol away

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you a narc? ;)
Negative, his inbox was full and I was just adamant about expressing interest lol. I've had more than a few personal transactions on here, regardless of my low post count

Last edited:
ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
There are a lot better compounds than 10 year old PHs man
I'm aware brother, I've got plenty of orals laying around, but I'm sure most of us would go back and stock up on og superdrol, p plex, etc given the chance

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Negative, his inbox was full and I was just adamant about expressing interest lol. I've had more than a few personal transactions on here, regardless of my low post count
I’m just kidding haha. The funny thing is some people think that an undercover cop actually has to tell someone he’s undercover if they ask. I’m just picturing a department spending a ton of time and effort training an officer to go undercover in a big drug ring, coming up with a backstory and a cover, only to have the first guy he meets ruin it all by asking “bro, are you a cop?” “Crap, back to the drawing board!”

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I'm aware brother, I've got plenty of orals laying around, but I'm sure most of us would go back and stock up on og superdrol, p plex, etc given the chance
Eh... You got me. Hey I never got to try p-plex...

What were the gains like?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I’m just kidding haha. The funny thing is some people think that an undercover cop actually has to tell someone he’s undercover if they ask. I’m just picturing a department spending a ton of time and effort training an officer to go undercover in a big drug ring, coming up with a backstory and a cover, only to have the first guy he meets ruin it all by asking “bro, are you a cop?” “Crap, back to the drawing board!”
Besides, they have better things to do then get a guy buying some PHs....

Paranoia...

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haha, reminds me of that scene from 21 jump street. "You know who calls someone a narc? A narc, you narc"

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was agreeing with you...

Police officers have better things to do...

How did I take it hard? Lol wut
I thought you were accusing me of being paranoid lol, my bad then. I can admit when I misread the tone of a post.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Eh... You got me. Hey I never got to try p-plex...

What were the gains like?
I only have experience with halo, pmag, epi and tren. Not got the chance to run legit superdrol or pplex. I know there are still superdrol clones from the U.K., but I'm told time and time again that it's not as good as original superdrol.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I only have experience with halo, pmag, epi and tren. Not got the chance to run legit superdrol or pplex. I know there are still superdrol clones from the U.K., but I'm told time and time again that it's not as good as original superdrol.
Superdrol blows up the F up for 4 weeks. Just so you can lose it all.

Toxic. There are better ones man.

You think sdrol is awesome? Try anadrol.

Or Dbol

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Tren doesn't come in a pill form... You injected it?

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tren doesn't come in a pill form... You injected it?
I'm sorry. Should have clarified, trenavar. Not actual tren.

I don't have a legit source so haven't pinned anything yet. Doesn't help that I lift at a commercial gym, so there's not a bunch of meatheads running around.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry. Should have clarified, trenavar. Not actual tren.

I don't have a legit source so haven't pinned anything yet. Doesn't help that I lift at a commercial gym, so there's not a bunch of meatheads running around.
It's all about who you know. If you approach someone at the gym for juice, they will deny.

My source came from a buddy, outside of gym.

Did you get any gains from the trenavar? I've taken that

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's all about who you know. If you approach someone at the gym for juice, they will deny.

My source came from a buddy, outside of gym.

Did you get any gains from the trenavar? I've taken that
Not necessarily referring to approaching a complete stranger at the gym.. but I've made gym buddies before when I was enlisted, just not here in rural North Dakota.

The combo of epi and tren was great for strength. Put on about 10 lbs in 5 weeks. Only thing I didn't enjoy was some serious, sometimes debilitating cramps. Water intake was pretty high, but clearly wasn't enough. Lesson learned for the next run

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily referring to approaching a complete stranger at the gym.. but I've made gym buddies before when I was enlisted, just not here in rural North Dakota.

The combo of epi and tren was great for strength. Put on about 10 lbs in 5 weeks. Only thing I didn't enjoy was some serious, sometimes debilitating cramps. Water intake was pretty high, but clearly wasn't enough. Lesson learned for the next run
Not bad!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, despite what my coach thinks I should do, ultimately I decide what to run. And as you said, it's my first cycle and I want to keep things as simple as possible and have fun with it instead of worrying about which compound is causing this side effect, etc and putting unnecessary stress on myself. Appreciate the advice, means a lot. :)
I forgot to mention...

Sorry, bit scatterbrained...

Of it was/is gonna be your first cycle, try just one compound. I suggest test.

If you're running more than one, you won't know which compound os causing which side effect...

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Want pretty hair?

Honestly though fish oil and biotin will make it look healthier...

I'm a firm believer of you are what you eat. Eat healthy look healthy!

Lots if water too
I haven’t been on top of my fish oil intake, now that I think of it. I’m not after pretty as much as I’m after a head of hair that properly covers my scalp, lol.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I haven’t been on top of my fish oil intake, now that I think of it. I’m not after pretty as much as I’m after a head of hair that properly covers my scalp, lol.
Legit HGH will help

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I think I’m following you here.

I actually provided two opposing examples of “maturity” when taking something like Tren. One is to abandon the idea if you have proven to yourself in times past that you can’t control yourself no matter what. The other was something similar to what you mentioned as Tranger Management, which is to take appropriate ancillaries and supporting hormones to reduce the nasty sides to nil and to channel the aggression (a borderline rage at times) to certain settings.

I agree here, actually.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I think I’m following you here.

I actually provided two opposing examples of “maturity” when taking something like Tren. One is to abandon the idea if you have proven to yourself in times past that you can’t control yourself no matter what. The other was something similar to what you mentioned as Tranger Management, which is to take appropriate ancillaries and supporting hormones to reduce the nasty sides to nil and to channel the aggression (a borderline rage at times) to certain settings.

I agree here, actually.
Tren provides a lot of sides...

Just be weary...

When your on tren or deca or a 19nor, and you get tits from elevated prolactin... You need something like dostinex (Caber) not b6.

Also, tren increases prolactin, putting dudes in a bad mood.

(Prolactin is whats released AFTER you cum) so you always feel like that...

Just, you know. Be careful...

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
It’s on-deck. Just need to pick up my pins for the Lantus pen. I need Lantus w/ any dose of GH cause my BG goes thru the roof when I take growth.
Lantus? BG? HGH has made my hair thicker, better looking. And covered up my balding spots.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren provides a lot of sides...

Just be weary...

When your on tren or deca or a 19nor, and you get tits from elevated prolactin... You need something like dostinex (Caber) not b6.

Also, tren increases prolactin, putting dudes in a bad mood.

(Prolactin is whats released AFTER you cum) so you always feel like that...

Just, you know. Be careful...
Bud I know but thanks!

I use T3, because Tren downregulates the conversion to T3, which raises prolactin. Those two are opposing hormones, you see.

And keeping estrogen down will also render prolactin ineffectice at breast tissue growth but still may not remove all fluid and milk production. I’ve never had that big of an issue with prolactin while taking Tren, but I also keep my dose low to moderate, never exceeding 300mg/wk of the stuff.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lantus? BG? HGH has made my hair thicker, better looking. And covered up my balding spots.
Lantus is a long-acting basal insulin. BG is blood glucose. I manipulate BG levels for optimal results. Elevated GH and IGF levels increases BG fairly dramatically, which stresses out the beta cells that produce insulin. Thus, I take a few units of insulin per day, depending on what my BG values are.

Just trying to not burnout my beta cells and become a Type-II diabetic later in life.

And yes I agree that GH will grow the hair back the best.