Superdrol or Phera-Plex

Superdrol or Phera-Plex?

• Superdrol stacked with Finigenx (4 weeks on Superdrol)

Votes: 104 44.4%
  • Phera-Plex stacked with Finigenx (4 weeks of Phera-Plex)

Votes: 130 55.6%

• Total voters

kingmob

Banned
Awards
for PCT.. is it ok to take AX Retain and Kre-Alkaline.. since one will make you hold water and the other doesn't?

I don't see a reason why you coudn't. Most people add creatine during PCT to keep their strenth post cycle, so K-A would work here.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
ok, it looks like it may have kicked in. typical chest day... starts out with a warm up of 100lbs.. Felt like I was lifting a piece of paper. So I did my normal 170 that I usually do pretty comfortable. Still pretty easy. So let's try 180... ok, 9 times. Well, hell... let's try 190 got that up 2 times. My f'in shoulders feel like they are ready to pop through my skin. So what do you think??? Did it kickin?

As for Kre-Alk.. wouldn't take counter act what the AX Retain is trying to do (not retain water)?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
ok, it looks like it may have kicked in. typical chest day... starts out with a warm up of 100lbs.. Felt like I was lifting a piece of paper. So I did my normal 170 that I usually do pretty comfortable. Still pretty easy. So let's try 180... ok, 9 times. Well, hell... let's try 190 got that up 2 times. My f'in shoulders feel like they are ready to pop through my skin. So what do you think??? Did it kickin?

As for Kre-Alk.. wouldn't take counter act what the AX Retain is trying to do (not retain water)?

kingmob

Banned
Awards

I had the same effect with the strength after switching to 20mg, and it was on the dumbell chest presses too. My weight from previous week felt so light, that I went and grabbed dumbells 5lbs over my personal best. That felt too light too, so I went and grabbed dbs 10lbs(+20), and even this seemed like it wasn't too heavy. But, I was a little worried to be honest with you. So, I just stayed with it. Don't jump into too much weight right away, that's how I effed up my shoulder too.

As far as your question, if you are worried about the combo, just start Kre-Alk 2 weeks into your PCT.

YonkersCBR954

Banned
Awards

glad to see its starting to kick in for you ...

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the Kre-alk info. I want to work legs so bad, but ...man my one knee is killing me.

check this out any input:
I read this on the site... I thought it was the other way around with Rebound.. ex 75/50/50/25. Does it start off high or low? Found this on this site:

ATD (1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione): Stops estrogen production?

Rebound XT - Can be run inversely to a SERM. This is best when hCG is included. As the SERM dose goes down and hCG is phased out over a few wks, the Rebound XT goes up. I've posted everywhere on this method. Also, Rebound XT can be used solo for uncomplicated PCTs when stacked with DHEA and Fenugreek for short, oral only cycles (1 month or less). Last, Rebound XT can be used at the very end of a PCT just to taper off of SERMs. I haven't tried it yet, but it makes sense for longer PCTs or when an edge on test production or reduced estrogen is desired long term.

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
thanks for the Kre-alk info. I want to work legs so bad, but ...man my one knee is killing me.

check this out any input:
I read this on the site... I thought it was the other way around with Rebound.. ex 75/50/50/25. Does it start off high or low? Found this on this site:

ATD (1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione): Stops estrogen production?

Rebound XT - Can be run inversely to a SERM. This is best when hCG is included. As the SERM dose goes down and hCG is phased out over a few wks, the Rebound XT goes up. I've posted everywhere on this method. Also, Rebound XT can be used solo for uncomplicated PCTs when stacked with DHEA and Fenugreek for short, oral only cycles (1 month or less). Last, Rebound XT can be used at the very end of a PCT just to taper off of SERMs. I haven't tried it yet, but it makes sense for longer PCTs or when an edge on test production or reduced estrogen is desired long term.
This is from Dr.D himself:
Discussion on running SERM inverse to ATD​
Estrogen only "rebounds" based on the mechanism of suppression. SERM, for example, only masks estrogen expression by occupying receptors but estrogen production is left unchecked and actually increases as testosterone levels increase. AI's like letro inhibit inducible enzymes and just like a leaky faucet, they body will eventually try to balance the equation with increased aromatase activity. Steroidal AI's like Teslac, Exemestane, and ReboundXT will not result in 'rebound' phenomena because the inhibition is non-competitive and irreversible. They act as false substrates, so aromatase is still happy to act on them (instead of androstenedione) and the body keeps no record of an imbalance. There is no leaky faucet. In fact, after prolonged use, steroidal AI's often produce a protracted anti-e benefit even after being discontinued. This is why I suggest an inverse taper with SERM and RXT for PCT with an abrupt stoppage of RXT at the end. As the SERM elevates androgen/estrogen production, the AI dose is increased to compensate while the SERM is phased out. It works quite well to use this approach and rebound is not encountered.

The RED section should answer your question. check out this link for more good discussions..
www.postcycyletherapy.com

I had to read a sh*tload of threads to get this. Very good stuff. Hope this helps..

ripped_monkey

Awards
hey glad it is working bigboy - you have serm right?

RUNNER 67

Awards
I plan on running a PP/Zol cycle in April.
I have been preloading with Hawthorne and Flax seed for about two months now.
Should there be anything else that I should preload before beginning my cycle.
I have done a standalone Prostanazol for 6 weeks in November prior to this with OK results.
Thanks for any ideas.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Okay. I would get Nolvadex, because if your nipples start getting itchy or sore you will want Nolvadex to stop any breast tissue from forming. ATD only PCT's are not recommended, of course.

IMO I would ramp the RXT down like you have it, and ramp the Fenugreek UP^

And you can add a Cortisol blocker like AX Retain to prevent muscle breakdown during pct.

Just check out the logs people have kept, theres usually golden information given in them.

Good luck!
can you take Nolva Cit (liquid) orally (sp/word)?

Enfuego

Awards
I thought it was supposd to be taken as a suppository?

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PP was just basically really smooth, clean, moderate gains that came at a constant rate. With SD, I just started going nuts on about day 3, and kept making progress for 3 weeks. I blew up, lost weight, and workouts were insane. But I could not run, even w/ supplementing w/ taurine / K - and I was lethargic - and after 3 weeks on my joints were aching so bad I had to stop.

SD is just a beast, and I love it, and I'm going to run 1 more cycle w/ what I have left. But if sides really get to you, stick w/ PP. For me, the gains SD gives you, it's worth the sides. Just my .02.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
PP was just basically really smooth, clean, moderate gains that came at a constant rate. With SD, I just started going nuts on about day 3, and kept making progress for 3 weeks. I blew up, lost weight, and workouts were insane. But I could not run, even w/ supplementing w/ taurine / K - and I was lethargic - and after 3 weeks on my joints were aching so bad I had to stop.

SD is just a beast, and I love it, and I'm going to run 1 more cycle w/ what I have left. But if sides really get to you, stick w/ PP. For me, the gains SD gives you, it's worth the sides. Just my .02.
I ran PP with Finigenx and didn't see any weight gain at all. Strength through the roof and my body is more cut up from it.(Recomp?) It was around christmas and I was stressed, so that may have had something to do with it. I agree, SD is a beast and that's why I'm running PP/SD w/ the overlap on week 4. Same sides as Magickk had, but worth it. Nolva/RXT the works and some trans DHEA/& oxo, trans baet etc... *DIGESTIVE ENZYMES*- Get some, for real, good stuff.

RRaym74405

Awards
Alright..... I'm preparing for my next cycle (gotta wait at least 10 more weeks though hahaha) and I'm stuck between going with either Superdrol or Phera-plex.

I've been lifting for about 4 years now, and I only lift for strength.
What would you choose for a strength cycle, that would be good for keeping gains? I will probably stack Finigenx with it as well, for a total 6 week cycle (front two just Finigenx, and then upping the dose for the last 4 weeks with one of the two methyls). I'm actually just coming off a Finigenx/PP cycle, and gains were pretty great. I did not however get as strong as I was expecting on my 7 week cycle.

This is also a poll for which compound you like better. I've read NUMEROUS reviews about both compounds, and they are so mixed I'd rather get a direct poll!

Thanks a lot
Superdrol is the best supplement I have ever taken. Phera-Plex was kind of ****ty. If I were you I would definately go with the superdrol. I got massive gains in both strength and size. I recommend it to anyone who wants to pack on solid muscle with superior gains in strength! Good Luck

shorty231

Banned
Awards
EDIT: Whats up? Whats up is you didn't read the rules. Go somewhere else.

rake922

Awards
Phera-Plex stacked with Finigenx (4 weeks of Phera-Plex)

Pumps

Awards
Ok i've got a question....I just bought a bottle of Superdrol and i'm 20 years old, but i'm scared ****tless to take this stuff after the talk to gyno, effects on HDL levels and other things i've heard. My friend took it and got blood wook done and he had no problems...Do u think it's worth it to take it or should i just look into other things and is 20 to young to start....

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Ok i've got a question....I just bought a bottle of Superdrol and i'm 20 years old, but i'm scared ****tless to take this stuff after the talk to gyno, effects on HDL levels and other things i've heard. My friend took it and got blood wook done and he had no problems...Do u think it's worth it to take it or should i just look into other things and is 20 to young to start....
You should look into eating the right food, protein shakes, creatine etc... I think 20 is too young to consider this. Proper rest and proper form in the gym will do you wonders.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I ran PP with Finigenx and didn't see any weight gain at all. Strength through the roof and my body is more cut up from it.(Recomp?) It was around christmas and I was stressed, so that may have had something to do with it. I agree, superdrol is a beast and that's why I'm running PP/superdrol w/ the overlap on week 4. Same sides as Magickk had, but worth it. Nolva/RXT the works and some trans DHEA/& oxo, trans baet etc... *DIGESTIVE ENZYMES*- Get some, for real, good stuff.
PP did exactly the same for me. Cant comment on superdrol as i chose pp immed. when i cam out over superdrol, and i recomped A LOT. I was like 205 goin in , 6 weeks later into pctt, i noticed a drop down to 203 (nvr went over 208 whole cyc) yet my strength gains were phenominal. Kept most of them too, so hence the ergo for my cut cycle comin up in Feb.:)

Get SwuLL

Awards
where can you find some superdrol at lower prices than the $160 i am getting whenever i search for it???

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
where can you find some superdrol at lower prices than the $160 i am getting whenever i search for it???
You can't ask this question here. If you don't believe me, just hang out here for a little while......imagine hold music in the background, Here at Anabolic Minds, we strive to provide our members a place where they can share information on the bodybuilding lifestyle, Learn,Teach,Lead. They are words to live by. We value your input. Please stay online for the next available Moderator.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established

coulda swore i saw it on late night television for $19.99, oh wait that was the dvd/cd plastic opener thingy, good deal though:icon_lol:

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
About to start PP on Monday, just running it solo w/ Vitargo CGL creatine. Going to run 20mg for a few days then bump it up to 30mg for the rest of the 6 weeks. Sure hope I react well to this stuff cuz all the sides just turned me away from SD, screw being tired all day and having no sex drive...FLU

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
lol friend gave me left overs of his pp he didn't finish (like 6-7) left. Im 3 weeks in on m. trn/tst so i fig what the hell ill add them at the end..... lol:bb3:

Quetzalcoatl

Awards
I wasn't much of a fan of PP I ran it the first time going up to 30mg which didn't do much of anything except giving me nosebleeds(I took stuff to try to regulate my Bp). Then since a buddy gave me bottle for free I decided well give it another go. I made sure I was getting atleast 2g of protein per pound, diet in check, training was in check, sleeping was definitely in check, and I didn't get any gains except losing some fat and gaining 5 pounds on my bench. This time I had it up to 40mg.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established

Just so you know Kre-Alkalyn does NOT make you retain water like creatine monohydrate does.

Kre-alkalyn re-distributes your body's water supply so that the excess water stays inside your muscles giving you fuller, more "pumped" muscles. There is ZERO bloat with kre-alkalyn. So to answer your question, Kre-alkalyn will in no way interfere with AX retain's function.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I've tried both (original DS Super; G.E.T. Phera 50 clone), and greatly prefer Super. Super gave me better strength and size, with less sides. The lethargy was far worse on Phera than Super. But everyone's different.

Flick

Awards
ok, 10th day on SD (3rd day at 20mgs) I'm not to impressed. Is there a magical day to go with this "magic" pill?
Haha, Superdrol isn't magical by any means. You have to work your ass off to take full advantage of it.

I've done a Superdrol cycle before and the bulk of my gains didn't come until the second and third weeks. Strength gains kicked in during the first week though.

I'm on an M-Drol cycle right now, on day 9, and I think it's just now starting to kick in.

Give it time, but don't slack on diet or training.