Superdrol/pheraplex

michael75

michael75

Awards
I decided to get myself a product called Ammo alpha mass,it contains Superdrol at 10mg and Phera at 15mg per pill.My intent was to run a short cycle of three weeks to add strength and pack on some quality muscle.I`m 34 at 6"1 and weigh 206lb...I don`t know my BF index but i know i have a little fat to get rid of before i start my cycle,if i stand upright and pinch my stomach fat it`s about an inch and a half.

Ok i`m rambling on now.I know running two methyls is not a good idea,but i plan to take all the necessary precautions to try and safe gaurd myself as much as possible.

The thing is that i have had many people tell me that the superdrol phera combo is a very bad idea...Is it as bad as that? I have done my research and phera does seem to get a bad press by the majority.What i haven`t found is anyone who has run the AMMO alpha mass,i can`t find any reviews and there seems to be limited logs on this combo...I don`t mean bridging,i mean running along side each othet from the start to end.

Also if anyone has had first hand experience,how is mood affected? I know everyone is different and some are more prone to side effects,but in general are there typical mood effects? And is insomnia a problem?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if this is your first time running these two compounds most will recomend picking one or the other, but you dont have that option unfortunately.

it's not that bad as people say. I would guess the people that claim death to your liver when stacking these, or any methyl compound, have never ran them, and are just going off of media propaganda, and hype.

but if abused, it can be a problem. but it can be ran safely.

for pct you it would be in your best interest to use a serm like nolva or clomid.

what do you have planned for pct?

michael75

michael75

Awards
PCT will be Tamoxifen 40/20/20 with a test booster like Biotest Alpha-male,along with my usual regimen of multi-vit,omega 3,6 and 9,lechithin,CQ10 and milk thistle...I run these every day all year round.

So if used in moderation and for a short cycle of three weeks the combination is ok...I suppose it really is about making all the necessary preperations to cover yourself as much as possible and this i think i shall be doing properly.

So how about moods and sleep patterns and aggression? I know aggression is sought after by many for the gym,but i have to watch this as my wife doesn`t like it at all,and i don`t blame her,again,i know it is subjective to the individual,but i have found that ,many of these products do have specific sides.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
personally I would do 4wks of pct, with nolva at 40/20/20/10...your liver values will get elevated with these 2 compounds all in one...also I would not go past 3 pills a day considering the dosage in each pill

3wks of this stack would be a good idea....increase dosage dependant on how sides affect you while on cycle...

don't know about this particular product, but phera for me had me in a good mood, hardly no aggression at all, libido was good...sd on the other hand is totally the opposite...moody, lots of aggression (I got upset easy), back pain and lethargy was way up...good luck bro!

michael75

michael75

Awards
Thanks for the input guys,i`m taking it all on board,hopefully then PP will level out some of the negative mood sides of the SDROL...I`m going to get some Taurine for the back punps as i`ve heard these are notorious,i don`t know weather to do a few grams before workouts or a few in the mornings.

Oleh

Awards
so you'd run this like

10/20/30
15/30/45
or
10/20/20/20
15/30/30/30

?

michael75

michael75

Awards
Well i can`t really choose my doses,the product contains superdrol and pplex at 10mg and 15mg a dose,i`m going to take two pills a day and maybe step up to three for three weeks only,so maybe my cycle will look like this.

SD 20/20/30

PP 30/30/45

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
SD 20/20/30

PP 30/30/45
this looks good...should really notice it during your last wk (3rd wk)...eat tons and SFW..!!!

never took taurine for back pumps myself (really should have tho), but I would just split up the doses thru out the day and keep it consistant...same for the sd/pp cycle...

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
I just got done bridging mdrol and pplex at pretty high doses and i never had problems with mood on either of them, didnt really notice the difference between the two to tell you the truth! You dont really know until you try since everybody is different

taurine is sweet for back pumps, i got them pretty bad on the epi/tren cycle i did (not sure why???) and it helped a lot.