Superdrol itching skin HELP

ducho15

Awards
Hey guys so i started superdrol about 2 weeks ago firstly 10mg and last 7 days ist 20mg + 25 mg of mk677(which i take every day ina year) problem is i somehow developed itchy skin its comparable with beta alanin itching its almost the same also some pressure in ears which i also have from beta alanin so i dont know whats happeening, i know liver damage can cause itchy skin that why i was always monitoring urobilinogen is there any way that my urobilinogen and bilirubin are ok but liver is ****ed ? should i stop even tho urobilinogen and bilirubin are ok or it has something to do with blood flow in skin if you have any suggestions please help thank you.

ducho15

Awards
And also this is first time i am running tudca with prohormone. I never took it during cycles with halodrol epistane and dmz with msten and i was ok during all of them.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And also this is first time i am running tudca with prohormone. I never took it during cycles with halodrol epistane and dmz with msten and i was ok during all of them.
Hmm, I was itchy on Superdrol recently too, thought it was my detergent... Lol.

What did you use before TUDCA, just NAC or Milk thistle (standardized for potency)?

Have you had blood work done, I felt OK on DMZ, Halo and stuff too, as a newbie 2 years ago... but was not aware until I started getting blood work regularly and saw my liver ALT level > 350 (should be 20-40) from my 2nd cycle.

TUDCA and NAC make a night and day difference, with those post cycle my ALT barely gets 60-80, still elevated but not major... If I hydrate and up dosage of these, perhaps they won't elevate at all?

Get Gamma GT for liver too, to see if you have existing damage.

ducho15

Awards
interesting so you was also itchy on superdroll and you kept at it and continued ? before i used liv 52 all my vits etc i was always testin bilirubin and urobilinogen and only time it was elevated was during halodrol cycle 100mg day bilirubin was way up and during those next cycles i had nothing and levels stayed the same i do urinal tests. What do you think should i continue and maybe up tudca ? Also if you can tell me more about your itching i dont have any marks on skin of course its red after scratching it but thats all. Can it be from tudca i noticed when i was capsulating tudca itching started right during capsulating.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
interesting so you was also itchy on superdroll and you kept at it and continued ? before i used liv 52 all my vits etc i was always testin bilirubin and urobilinogen and only time it was elevated was during halodrol cycle 100mg day bilirubin was way up and during those next cycles i had nothing and levels stayed the same i do urinal tests. What do you think should i continue and maybe up tudca ? Also if you can tell me more about your itching i dont have any marks on skin of course its red after scratching it but thats all. Can it be from tudca i noticed when i was capsulating tudca itching started right during capsulating.
Hmm not sure, I used to get itchy from opoid painkillers or detergents on clothes. But once you mentioned it, I was thinking back to my last S-drol run in Early November and thought heck ya I was itching a lot. Not a big deal, gains we're good, sides were low...

In general, yeah blood work is the best way, to track liver, kidneys, cholesterol, etc... If you are running any PH that's methylated or even some stronger SARMs... Get TUDCA and NAC for sure. Your liver will thank you later.

ducho15

Awards
Man few days ago before itching i took painkillers because of teeth nerv pain this run with superdroll is ****ty one so much staff ... and strength for now isnt anything special i dont feel any improvementw squats after cut went from 200kg to maybee 180 kg but i feel awkward as **** with only 150 i think its because of smaller waist but still i hope it will kick in nect training i gained already 4 kg but i started when i was completely depleted ..

ducho15

Awards
Also whats your experience i had always backpumps from Ph before and for now 2 weeks in and absolutely nothing not even a tiny back pumo or more cramps nothing..

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm, sounds like tooth pain and being depleted energy wise is hurting the start of cycle? S-drol did not give my pet backpumps, last run, but gained a solid 10 pounds in just 2-3 weeks, at low dose. Then switched last 2 weeks to PRE new Super-diol (S-drol with Diol group) to run a comparison log with my research pet.

But yeah, back pumps came from M1AD, if over training or did not warm up back/core muscles... or did not hydrate with enough aminos (taurine) and electrolytes.

S-drol def adds weight, but lower sides than say Halo or M1AD... That said when my cycle support protocol was off, Super DMZ (10mg S-drol, 10mg DMZ) did give me some when using EZ curl on pulley to do standing curls.

If you eat, rest, and your tooth is OK now - then S-drol should not take long if you added 4kg already. Also, if you started depleted, lethargy maybe amplified faster? Carb refeed day and a good pre workout, might help?

S-drol did not provide my pet crazy strength like M1AD, but desired pumps and gainz were legit.

S-drol was dosed at 10-20mg daily. I also respond well to DMZ, Epi. Next research for my pet will be M-Sten from PRE sister oils site, then Brawn Furaza and 7 alpha ace, also from PRE.

ducho15

Awards
Energy is ok i am not that lethargic first cycles i was dead now even on 500mg dnp i was totaly ok xd of course carbs are way up there was refeed right after cut l, i bulk on high carbs low fat you truly cant gain fat with proteins and carbs but all the fat you eat will be stored ..fun fact body will also burn excess carbs into heat as on dnp, tudca is udca with taurine so maybe thats why there arent back pumps yet. I will stay on cycle we will see unless my bilirubin and urobilinogen will change or protein i am staying on it also i am way to big for my frame so lets hope strength will kick in soon :3

ducho15

Awards
Msten with dmz for me it wasnt anything special i had better gains with 8week epi cycle dmz msten was 6 weeks

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Msten with dmz for me it wasnt anything special i had better gains with 8week epi cycle dmz msten was 6 weeks
As part of a Furaza 50 recomp or lean ganer cycle, will stack with Epi 20mg. I like Epi, but only used 10mg staked with DMZ before...

Glad to hear things are good. I hope M-Sten works like DMZ for me. These, including Epi, are all DHT derivatives so I guess my body responds to those.

Others love Tren, but I ran a bottle of Super Trenabol from BSL last year. Granted may not be the same as pinning Tren ace. And maybe I will try real tren later, but even Dien Diol (Tren cousin) makes me strong & aggressive but did not add much to my ectomorph frame mass wise.

Reason for side track, if you are saying DHT compounds are lack luster for you, perhaps 19-nor compounds, or Tren , or straight Test might be better? Or SARMs like LGD-4033 are very good gainers, Ostarine for the cut or recomp.

ducho15

Awards
i had liganfrol with cardarine few month and nothing :D i am around 100kg at 177cm i dont know if i need more but lgd done nothing really. dont get me wrong i gained a lot of mass on all PH but i am already big so thats not main concerne i gained also strength but i dont know why on epistane i was able to train more and i did not burn out so strength kept climbing on dmz msten i hit wall and strength stayed the same even i got weaker on last week of the run there is so much more to cycling we will never know everything this about them i changed programming to make sure i will be making progress just training ia good if you arent over 200kg on any lift if you are it wint help you you will burn out sadly cns isnt supercharged from steroids so its even easier to burn out than withou steroids because you are handling so much more weight but cns is basicly the same so it like hitting 100% on every lift every day not good at all i will keep you updated we will see what will happen i will compare it to last cycles if i will be able to complete this one