Superdrol is here. Who wants to put up or shut up? LOGGING OPP TIME

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Would love to log Superdrol. Last cycle was 1/4-andro at the end of last year with good results. Looking to run Superdrol very soon regardless if I get picked or not.
People have already been chosen for this. But, keep your eyes peeled. There may be something coming for those who log Hi-Tech supplements on their own :)

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
People have already been chosen for this. But, keep your eyes peeled. There may be something coming for those who log Hi-Tech supplements on their own :)
Just noticed this haha. No worries. I'm planning on running this once I get my bf to around 10%. Can't wait to eat and gain strength again!

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
HaHa ,

Thanks bro , i could never drop less than 230 and this after 7 weeks of zero carbs. I have dense muscles , i hardly feel any glycogen load as most people do.
I look almost skinny at 230. My frame plays a big role , broad shoulders and long limbs.

I will focus on quality this time and hopping to not get tempted trying to hit new pr , weight wise. I am 7 month into recovery from a herniated disc, which made me loosing my right leg feelings . This was due to years of stiff dead at 405 min with belt or straps, i think it was just a steady damage rather than a sudden trauma .

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just noticed this haha. No worries. I'm planning on running this once I get my bf to around 10%. Can't wait to eat and gain strength again!
At 10% bodyfat.. you will love this IMO..

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
At 10% bodyfat.. you will love this IMO..
Thoughts on Superdrol vs 1-testosterone? I got great results from 330mg 1-andro (no delivery system) so naturally running it again with a superior product seemed like the easy choice.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Any one could think about any support supplements with this Superdrol?. Other a bit of estrogen conversion , i do not see any other major issue such as Bp , liver values. May be cholesterol , but as bad as the weakest methyl ?.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just requested a shipment update from HQ

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any one could think about any support supplements with this Superdrol?. Other a bit of estrogen conversion , i do not see any other major issue such as Bp , liver values. May be cholesterol , but as bad as the weakest methyl ?.
some cholesterol support like Niacin or IFN's Heart Help is about all I would really view as necessary

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would highly consider at least heart help in pct to balance out cholesterol levels faster. I use it in all my pcts. Actually does quite an impressive job. If you run into blood pressure issues, Potassium Nitrate could do some good but talk to us. Keep us updated and we can help you fast.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thoughts on Superdrol vs 1-testosterone? I got great results from 330mg 1-andro (no delivery system) so naturally running it again with a superior product seemed like the easy choice.
Honestly, it is such a freakin toss up between 1-AD, 1-Testosterone, and Superdrol. I'm stilling toying around with it, but I think 1-Testosterone would be your best choice.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Thank you,

I got Potassium Nitrate on hand and hawthorn berry extract too for bp and also some beta blockers for the worst scenario.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ceo signed off and these were either shipped yesterday or hit the mail today!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
That's exciting I'm in Florida at Disney with the family will have a nice surprise when we get home

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Just started my log! Got my two bottles of superdrol and will start tmrw. All I have is my phone ATM and its not letting me post a link but it is in the anabolic section NOW!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Just started my log! Got my two bottles of superdrol and will start tmrw. All I have is my phone ATM and its not letting me post a link but it is in the anabolic section NOW!
Awesome please post the link here

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you,

I got Potassium Nitrate on hand and hawthorn berry extract too for bp and also some beta blockers for the worst scenario.
Be fairly careful with a beta blocker. It is not really a wise choice for lowering steroid induced blood pressure issues. A beta blocker you can not just start and stop as needed like a Diuretic, Ace Inhibitor, ARBs, or Calcium Channel Blockers of the Dihydropyridine class. They also take to time work, they are not immediate and they also demonstrate a rebound effect if not discontinued properly. Which beta blocker do you have?

L-Theanine and Terminalia Arjuna are solid blood pressure control options as is celery seed extract. Potassium Nitrate tends to dilate more of the venous pathway whereas we are concerned with Arterial pressures but it can help.

Hopefully you don't have issues though :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet man, i'll be checking it out!

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Usually i get it from ebay in a bulk bag either Glanbia for pure Iso or i get a blend 60, 40 Wpc casein depend what kind of deal i get .
It is a lot , i try stay on 350 400 grs a day so 200 from food the rest powders . I admit it , i get lazy from cooking sometimes .

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Be fairly careful with a beta blocker. It is not really a wise choice for lowering steroid induced blood pressure issues. A beta blocker you can not just start and stop as needed like a Diuretic, Ace Inhibitor, ARBs, or Calcium Channel Blockers of the Dihydropyridine class. They also take to time work, they are not immediate and they also demonstrate a rebound effect if not discontinued properly. Which beta blocker do you have?

L-Theanine and Terminalia Arjuna are solid blood pressure control options as is celery seed extract. Potassium Nitrate tends to dilate more of the venous pathway whereas we are concerned with Arterial pressures but it can help.

Hopefully you don't have issues though :)

Yes i do. I use one of the weakest one , Propanolol and at a small dosage no more than 20 mg . I only had to use it once in my life and it was to due to clen, as am pretty sensitive to stims . Research stuff, so it might had been overdosed as my HR stayed around 115 for about 30 hr and just from 60 mcg .

I have L theanine , hawthorn berries too. I also never use in sodium other than what is found in whole food.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Just got mine. Starting tomorrow. Stoked! Will be dosing 3 a day , morning afternoon and before bed.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I'm in Fl I'll be home tomorrow hope it's there when I get there

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes i do. I use one of the weakest one , Propanolol and at a small dosage no more than 20 mg . I only had to use it once in my life and it was to due to clen, as am pretty sensitive to stims . Research stuff, so it might had been overdosed as my HR stayed around 115 for about 30 hr and just from 60 mcg .

I have L theanine , hawthorn berries too. I also never use in sodium other than what is found in whole food.
Propranolol is the only one that crosses the blood brain barrier which is why it helps well with anxiety.

Coreg with its alpha blocking properties would be far superior for AAS use as it directly dilates the aorta, acts as a strong anti oxidant and is very blood sugar friendly.

Nevbivolol as well has direct NO producing effecting.

Good luck, stay safe!!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input . Still waiting on my superdrol, it should be here tomorrow .

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Ping me when your logs are up! I have a couple logs in my notes, so it looks like the rest of you should be getting them here today or tomorrow.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Hey guys,

Ping me when your logs are up! I have a couple logs in my notes, so it looks like the rest of you should be getting them here today or tomorrow.
Sorry for the delay. I have to renew my firearms training today (boss orders) and have to go do a damn physical. Mine will be up asap

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I got my package yesterday I was going to try and start my log today at lunch but I forgot still drained from a week at Disney with the family. Either tonight or tomorrow it will be going

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Got min today , started right away. Will start posting my log tomorrow.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good guys! Thanks for keeping us updated and ping me tomorrow when they are up! Our job is to get you guys a viewing audience!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Packs are dropping like flies!! lets get these logs up guys!! make sure to post links in this thread :)

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
My log is up. Sorry for the delay. I had to renew some licenses for my job. I'm on my mobile app but I'll link the log as soon as I hop on a laptop. Stoked to get this going! And thanks again to HTP for the opportunity and a great product to review and log.