Are There any real deal PH as on 2017? similar to superdrol and the oldies and goodie

Status
Not open for further replies.
FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I'm new to this forum and have recently gotten back into lifting. I used to be a serious supp head and to this day all natty, but when I was serious you could get tons of PH (steroid lvl) like Superdrol, P-plex, M1t, and all sorts of dangerous extreme combos of liver trashing but insanely Anabolic prohormones and I bought a massive stockpile knowing they would be banned planning to eventually cycle plus they were dirt cheap M-Drol (SD clone) cost $22 for 90 10mg caps (enough for 1-3 cycles). so I stockpiled and keep them in my freezer. I have around 20 bottles of different 1s. The reason I never tried them is that at the time everyone with a chemestry set was putting out variations of the liver toxic oral steroids and the aftermath was not yet seen but smart users were aware that they were powerful and toxic ( now I hear of stories of people wrecking themselves on these "OTC" steroids not realizing what they were doing) and I wanted to wait and my life changed and I continued to lift but not hardcore just to stay in shape and you dont need steroids to mantain and stay in shape.That said,I'm serious again and I'm researching PHs and AS routs again SO are there any new PH's that match those oldies or are they better in any way IE great strength but less toxic, or just streight up stronger? If so Please let me know what they are and the pros/cons and if cycle sup has changed?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe DMZ and Msten, but that's it in my opinion. Everything else pales in comparison to the old stuff

Superman_777

Awards
They have a shop in Texas that formulated a product called Behemoth. It is equally or stronger than SDMZ 3 by a good stretch. Not sold on the internet, only locally there and at a small shop down here in my city. No reason to go into the obvious as to why its not sold via internet... Its 10mg of Msten, 20mg of DMZ, and 25mg of M1AD.

Its the best oral I have run in a long time, equally comparably to the superdrol I get right now. Its a bit over a $100 locally here, and even more in TX where it originates. With this said, to answer your question, I would say yes. The only drawback is finding a local company to formulate and sell these small scale (still large scale in terms of profits in the region they choose to supply in) where you can obtain them. I suggest you peck around your city/town, you might be able to come across something. GL

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
They have a shop in Texas that formulated a product called Behemoth. It is equally or stronger than SDMZ 3 by a good stretch. Not sold on the internet, only locally there and at a small shop down here in my city. No reason to go into the obvious as to why its not sold via internet... Its 10mg of Msten, 20mg of DMZ, and 25mg of M1AD.

Its the best oral I have run in a long time, equally comparably to the superdrol I get right now. Its a bit over a $100 locally here, and even more in TX where it originates. With this said, to answer your question, I would say yes. The only drawback is finding a local company to formulate and sell these small scale (still large scale in terms of profits in the region they choose to supply in) where you can obtain them. I suggest you peck around your city/town, you might be able to come across something. GL
Yah but Ive got 2 thoughts about that not to be rude but, why try to find an underground lab when it would be easier to find GEAR and isn't a combo like that sooooo harsh on your liver? It reminds me of Black China Labs putting out 25mg SD,40mgP-plex,25mg H-drol in 1 oral liver failure pill...but those are all new to me so how much cycle support do most people run with something that methylated?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
How does hardcore formulation's D-Zine and Ultra Sten stack up? I know that for some SD and even P-plex was too much side effects such as back pumps and lathergy. Is there any reason to buy new stuff rather than use my stockpile? also it does seem like OTC cycle support and OTC PCT compounds have come along way are there any go 2's to add to cycle and PCT? Back in my phaze it was just liver, lipid, prostate support and a SERM

Superman_777

Awards
Yah but Ive got 2 thoughts about that not to be rude but, why try to find an underground lab when it would be easier to find GEAR and isn't a combo like that sooooo harsh on your liver? It reminds me of Black China Labs putting out 25mg SD,40mgP-plex,25mg H-drol in 1 oral liver failure pill...but those are all new to me so how much cycle support do most people run with something that methylated?
First, this combo is not harsh. Something like legitimate halotestin or oral methyl tren would be considered harsh. As for superdrol, it depends on the quality and dosage. Liver toxicity is extremely over stated and parroted like a plague on too many forum boards by the ignorant.

Second, I believe you mistook my statement, this is not an underground lab, but an actual company who formulates and sells these bottles on the shelves of their supplement/nutrition store in TX. The owner of my local one here in LA does business with him and carries his company's product (Behemoth) locally here. It is extremely popular down here and I am not one to compliment "prohormones" but I give props to this one. You must have misinterpreted me regarding all of this in my last post.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
First, this combo is not harsh. Something like legitimate halotestin or oral methyl tren would be considered harsh. As for superdrol, it depends on the quality and dosage. Liver toxicity is extremely over stated and parroted like a plague on too many forum boards by the ignorant.

Second, I believe you mistook my statement, this is not an underground lab, but an actual company who formulates and sells these bottles on the shelves of their supplement/nutrition store in TX. The owner of my local one here in LA does business with him and carries his company's product (Behemoth) locally here. It is extremely popular down here and I am not one to compliment "prohormones" but I give props to this one. You must have misinterpreted me regarding all of this in my last post.
OK i'm getting a better idea now

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If anything that's on store shelves claims to have ANY old prohormone like Sdrol in it etc., don't buy it. It's illegal to sell that stuff so it's more than likely some stupid **** like that D-Bal stuff that's just creatine or other off brand **** like 1 and 4 AD.

So in short if it claims to have one of the greats from prohormone past then it's probably a scam.

Be better saving your money and getting the real **** vice toying around with the stuff that's trying to jump through so many loopholes it'll be a 20 step conversion process for some of this stuff before we know it

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
So I doubt that my town has any localized supp companies that are able to make a quality product but if I ever ran into what you're talking about it sounds like the toxicity of P-plex but the gains of Dbol am I right? and as for toxicity I know that 1 everyone is different, I've seen alcoholics drinking a 5th a day and have ok livers but I know that taxing your liver does cause low energy even if its just having to work hard but without any real danger

Superman_777

Awards
How does hardcore formulation's D-Zine and Ultra Sten stack up? I know that for some SD and even P-plex was too much side effects such as back pumps and lathergy. Is there any reason to buy new stuff rather than use my stockpile? also it does seem like OTC cycle support and OTC PCT compounds have come along way are there any go 2's to add to cycle and PCT? Back in my phaze it was just liver, lipid, prostate support and a SERM
If I were you, I would begin using your stock pile, you might as well. Believe or not, creatine can be helpful for the back pumps you may get (I don't get them anymore, very rarely). If you are prone to heavier ones, then take taurine at a pretty high dose to combat it.

I'll let someone else chime in for the OTC cycle support as I don't run any of the formulations for two reasons. I take most of the ingredients in these myself separately and I do not trust the purity and quality in many of the formulations from these companies.

As for PCT, the only legitimate AI's or SERM's you would hope to find would most likely be from your source, if you have one. Other than that, 95+ percent of RC sites are trash as of today. You may want to consider TRT (depending on your age) for a couple reasons. It's healthier to have a baseline testosterone like 99% of the human population has (the way of our creation) rather than to continually shock your body + glands with fluctuations in hormone levels. Not too remind you that some of these these are cancer drugs and generally not the most favoriable thing you want to take here and there for the rest of your life. The second reason should be obvious, that being it is far cheaper.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
How does hardcore formulation's D-Zine and Ultra Sten stack up? I know that for some SD and even P-plex was too much side effects such as back pumps and lathergy. Is there any reason to buy new stuff rather than use my stockpile? also it does seem like OTC cycle support and OTC PCT compounds have come along way are there any go 2's to add to cycle and PCT? Back in my phaze it was just liver, lipid, prostate support and a SERM[/QUOTE=

So any thoughts on this

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm 21 but already thinking bout TRT just cause the convenience and how much cheaper it is in the long run. Not to mention you get pharmacy grade instead of UG. I know TRT is a long way down the road for me but damn I'd like to not have to PCT haha it sucks feeling like **** for a while.

Superman_777

Awards
So I doubt that my town has any localized supp companies that are able to make a quality product but if I ever ran into what you're talking about it sounds like the toxicity of P-plex but the gains of Dbol am I right? and as for toxicity I know that 1 everyone is different, I've seen alcoholics drinking a 5th a day and have ok livers but I know that taxing your liver does cause low energy even if its just having to work hard but without any real danger
Generally speaking, yes. Pretty much this is what super dmz 3.0 was supposed to be formulated at in terms of the proper ratio dosing with those three compunds (msten, dmz, alpha). What a lot of people complained about with 3.0 was how stupid the ratio was for the dosing. If you take the right ancillaries in relation to herbs, vitamins, and minerals, and avoid alcohol, your taxing on the liver will be minimal.

EDIT

I also need to add here that you mustn't take NSAIDS as they wipe out kidney function with enough time regarding the glomrelular filtration rate, which is dependent upon the nephrons (which do not repair themselves, where as the liver is regenerate-able) The liver is heavily taxed by acetaminophen. Ibuprofen shreds the intestinal lining with enough use for prolonged periods (licorice root is great for lining restoration and aide) but it also beats the liver, but not as bad as acetaminophen. Statin drugs (cholesterol lowering) are nuclear bombs for the liver as well. The reason they work and the body's bad cholesterol is lowered is due to from the liver being damaged so heavily that it literally loses its capability to produce the cholesterol! Lipitor was used by my fathers friend (who also happens to be an MD) and despite his "10 years of medical school knowledge" as well as to heed the warnings my father gave him, he ended up with jaundice after 6 years of its use.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
If I were you, I would begin using your stock pile, you might as well. Believe or not, creatine can be helpful for the back pumps you may get (I don't get them anymore, very rarely). If you are prone to heavier ones, then take taurine at a pretty high dose to combat it.

I'll let someone else chime in for the OTC cycle support as I don't run any of the formulations for two reasons. I take most of the ingredients in these myself separately and I do not trust the purity and quality in many of the formulations from these companies.

As for PCT, the only legitimate AI's or SERM's you would hope to find would most likely be from your source, if you have one. Other than that, 95+ percent of RC sites are trash as of today. You may want to consider TRT (depending on your age) for a couple reasons. It's healthier to have a baseline testosterone like 99% of the human population has (the way of our creation) rather than to continually shock your body + glands with fluctuations in hormone levels. Not too remind you that some of these these are cancer drugs and generally not the most favoriable thing you want to take here and there for the rest of your life. The second reason should be obvious, that being it is far cheaper.
when you say RC sites are you saying research chem sites are mostly fake now? I do have a gear guy or probably can get SERMs from my DOC , but not sure if he would give me AI. But that sucks If chem sites are bogus now you used to be able to buy real Clomid for cheaper than a script of it costs

Superman_777

Awards
I'm 21 but already thinking bout TRT just cause the convenience and how much cheaper it is in the long run. Not to mention you get pharmacy grade instead of UG. I know TRT is a long way down the road for me but damn I'd like to not have to PCT haha it sucks feeling like **** for a while.
Look buddy, I started when I was around 20. Think of it this way.... $40 per vial, one shot per week at 250mg (my cruise dose) = 10 shots = 2.5 months a single vial gets you. Proper PCT drugs can run you anywhere from 100-160+ if you get quality, but also depends on what you get (nolva and arimi or just clomid by itself, etc). And you have to do this every single cycle. Not too mention with trt, your time and energy is fully utilized as you will not lose muscle mass post blast (or cycle as you may refer to). And most importantly as I explained earlier, it is much easier on the body, the organs, and hormonal glands (both brain and endocrine).

Superman_777

Awards
when you say RC sites are you saying research chem sites are mostly fake now? I do have a gear guy or probably can get SERMs from my DOC , but not sure if he would give me AI. But that sucks If chem sites are bogus now you used to be able to buy real Clomid for cheaper than a script of it costs
You can do with out an AI depending on what you are actually running. As long as you can get a serm from the doc, generally you will be fine since that is the most important factor post cycle.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

yet far to often the ignorants who dismiss liver issues completely overlook lipid damage.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Look buddy, I started when I was around 20. Think of it this way.... $40 per vial, one shot per week at 250mg (my cruise dose) = 10 shots = 2.5 months a single vial gets you. Proper PCT drugs can run you anywhere from 100-160+ if you get quality, but also depends on what you get (nolva and arimi or just clomid by itself, etc). And you have to do this every single cycle. Not too mention with trt, your time and energy is fully utilized as you will not lose muscle mass post blast (or cycle as you may refer to). And most importantly as I explained earlier, it is much easier on the body, the organs, and hormonal glands (both brain and endocrine).
No offense but you really think TRT is cost effective? I know if you add cycle supps and good PCT it gets costly but buying in bulk helps. But mainly I would rather rebound my T after running a good stack not just PHs and keep my 890 off cycle and go up to 1400 on cycle than TRT for 900 everyday. I mean isn't that why most people juice so they can grow MORE than normal.

Superman_777

Awards
No offense but you really think TRT is cost effective? I know if you add cycle supps and good PCT it gets costly but buying in bulk helps. But mainly I would rather rebound my T after running a good stack not just PHs and keep my 890 off cycle and go up to 1400 on cycle than TRT for 900 everyday. I mean isn't that why most people juice so they can grow MORE than normal.
Its only more expensive to the people who over pay (90 percent of the time is below mediocre) and who have no idea what they're doing. Not talking about getting it from doc here bud

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Its only more expensive to the people who over pay (90 percent of the time is below mediocre) and who have no idea what they're doing. Not talking about getting it from doc here bud
AHHH agreed now youre talking gear...Do you ever stack with orals? I just am focused on PHs cuz I have stock pile but also my main source has to pay DOC prices he has a Doc that perscribes everything and I mean everything but it's costly my bro makes good money and still spends 75% of it on GEAR which I am more of a 200 a month max with supps included so pharmacy prices are high with pct and cycle supps all in but even though you don't know me maybe you could PM me more about your costs and go 2s cuz my bro is a full order away but when I asked him about what to start at he gave me a grocery list starting with GH$$$ and on and on with$$$ and he showed me reciepts he was charging his cost but I'm interested in a good base with some stacking but not the genetic mutation modern bodybuilders with 9 things at once with different mg,ml changing daily ect

Superman_777

Awards
AHHH agreed now youre talking gear...Do you ever stack with orals? I just am focused on PHs cuz I have stock pile but also my main source has to pay DOC prices he has a Doc that perscribes everything and I mean everything but it's costly my bro makes good money and still spends 75% of it on GEAR which I am more of a 200 a month max with supps included so pharmacy prices are high with pct and cycle supps all in but even though you don't know me maybe you could PM me more about your costs and go 2s cuz my bro is a full order away but when I asked him about what to start at he gave me a grocery list starting with GH$$$ and on and on with$$$ and he showed me reciepts he was charging his cost but I'm interested in a good base with some stacking but not the genetic mutation modern bodybuilders with 9 things at once with different mg,ml changing daily ect
Sure I stack with orals. A blast I ran not too long ago was a few grams of Test for 18 weeks, with superdrol at 20 and alpha 60 for the first 6 weeks and the last 6 weeks was superdrol 40 and dbols preworkout ~ 30-40.

GH kigs can get extremely expensive. A very good source couple years back carried them for around 600 per. He is busted now for his idiotic decision of going public on boards and across other high traffic sites. GH is not cheap and if it is too cheap its usually no good. If I were you I would focus on strictly aas and hang on until you start plateauing (which can take a very long time) OR if you desire to compete, or just all around want to be a "big for nothin" monster like most of us desire to be.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

That's pretty sweet. I ran SDMZ 3.0 multiple times and liked the 3 compounds working together. I got pretty good results when I use to run it.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to this forum and have recently gotten back into lifting. I used to be a serious supp head and to this day all natty, but when I was serious you could get tons of PH (steroid lvl) like Superdrol, P-plex, M1t, and all sorts of dangerous extreme combos of liver trashing but insanely Anabolic prohormones and I bought a massive stockpile knowing they would be banned planning to eventually cycle plus they were dirt cheap M-Drol (SD clone) cost $22 for 90 10mg caps (enough for 1-3 cycles). so I stockpiled and keep them in my freezer. I have around 20 bottles of different 1s. The reason I never tried them is that at the time everyone with a chemestry set was putting out variations of the liver toxic oral steroids and the aftermath was not yet seen but smart users were aware that they were powerful and toxic ( now I hear of stories of people wrecking themselves on these "OTC" steroids not realizing what they were doing) and I wanted to wait and my life changed and I continued to lift but not hardcore just to stay in shape and you dont need steroids to mantain and stay in shape.That said,I'm serious again and I'm researching PHs and AS routs again SO are there any new PH's that match those oldies or are they better in any way IE great strength but less toxic, or just streight up stronger? If so Please let me know what they are and the pros/cons and if cycle sup has changed?
There is nothing comparable thats still legal. The newer designer Steroids (not really new as well) like Methyldiazirinol, Dimethandrostenol and Methylstenbolone are not as harsh but not as strong and compare to Espistane or Halodrol. They are still nice but now also illegal.

What do you have from the old days?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Why do you care about what's out now if you have 20 different bottles of old stuff in your freezer?

You're not going to get anything as strong as Superdrol but less liver toxic. Msten is almost as strong but very liver toxic. So what do you do? You run short cycles, drink plenty of water, take NAC and TUDCA, and enjoy your gains.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
There is nothing comparable thats still legal. The newer designer Steroids (not really new as well) like Methyldiazirinol, Dimethandrostenol and Methylstenbolone are not as harsh but not as strong and compare to Espistane or Halodrol. They are still nice but now also illegal.

What do you have from the old days?
I have 8 bottles of Competitive Edge labs M-dro 10mg 90cap, 4 bottles CEL H-Drol 12mg 90 caps,2 bottles of CEL P-plex 12mg 90caps, 2 bottles of Halo T-400 200mg 60 caps,4 bottles of LG Methyl1-T 25mg 60caps 4 bottles of Black China Labs Winnztrol ( <3,2-c><17β-Hydroxy- 17α-methyl-5α-androstano[3,2-c]pyrazole>) = <3,2-c>Winstrol Don't ask me how they were able to get away with that but everyone was making everything back then. and I have a 3 bottles of Formastane (just junk OTC AI) and I have 2 bottles of liquid clomid but I don't know if freezing them for 7 years is ok??? and The usual cycle support 8 Bottles of NOW Liver detox(milk thisle +alot of good stuff), 6 bottles of saw palmetto&hawthorn berry, 6 bottles of redyeast rice/syllmerin, 3 bottles of T-800 Trubulus (95%siponoid best natty t boost at the time) that was my build up for lots of stacks that I never got to try but now that I can get Test Cyp sort of... I bought 2 10ml bottles but I would like to have more so If I start cycling I don't have to worry about a forced retreat or prolonged stagnation and today I found out that all the research chem sites are now bogus I have to find a source for HGC, Clomid, Aromidex...so that sucks

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Why do you care about what's out now if you have 20 different bottles of old stuff in your freezer?

You're not going to get anything as strong as Superdrol but less liver toxic. Msten is almost as strong but very liver toxic. So what do you do? You run short cycles, drink plenty of water, take NAC and TUDCA, and enjoy your gains.
I'm just getting info I didn't even know my stuff was banned till 6 months ago and the last time I was buying every company was making stronger and stronger compounds some way to toxic but **** Black China Labs had 50mg SD 25mg p-plex and 25mg halo in 1 pill and I bought legal wisntrol with i xtra molicule so for all I knew orals now could be as strong as Sust-250... so I'm just getting info

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I have 8 bottles of Competitive Edge labs M-dro 10mg 90cap, 4 bottles CEL H-Drol 12mg 90 caps,2 bottles of CEL P-plex 12mg 90caps, 2 bottles of Halo T-400 200mg 60 caps,4 bottles of LG Methyl1-T 25mg 60caps 4 bottles of Black China Labs Winnztrol ( <3,2-c><17β-Hydroxy- 17α-methyl-5α-androstano[3,2-c]pyrazole>) = <3,2-c>Winstrol Don't ask me how they were able to get away with that but everyone was making everything back then. and I have a 3 bottles of Formastane (just junk OTC AI) and I have 2 bottles of liquid clomid but I don't know if freezing them for 7 years is ok??? and The usual cycle support 8 Bottles of NOW Liver detox(milk thisle +alot of good stuff), 6 bottles of saw palmetto&hawthorn berry, 6 bottles of redyeast rice/syllmerin, 3 bottles of T-800 Trubulus (95%siponoid best natty t boost at the time) that was my build up for lots of stacks that I never got to try but now that I can get Test Cyp sort of... I bought 2 10ml bottles but I would like to have more so If I start cycling I don't have to worry about a forced retreat or prolonged stagnation and today I found out that all the research chem sites are now bogus I have to find a source for HGC, Clomid, Aromidex...so that sucks
So since I'm doing research again please comment on suggested stacks and cycle support that i'm lacking plus if anyone can lead me to some real PCT chems that would be a huge help cuz i'm not trying nada without pro PCT. What is the truth on TUDKA? HCgenerate? CEL M-Test for natty T booster ? DIM? or any OTC AI's that work with a SEARM or are a stand alone ? I see great reviews for most of these then I read 1 thread and everyone says wasted money

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
You got some really nice things. But as they are only the stronger orals one should not run for too long and you are getting your Test you should do Test cycles with kick-start and finisher orals in my opinion. Should make some awesome cycles.

Chlomid should be fine a few years at -20degree Celsius but I would only guarantee it if you got a -80degree Celsius freezer like you have in biological labs xD
You probably will have to heat it in a waterbath however and shake it to get it back in equal solution.
If you are not sure its fine just get some Nolva and use both in PCT that way the Chlomid can aid but its not the only thing you rely on.

For each of the compounds you got there it would be wise to get some TUDCA.

Also get a supplement containing high amounts of potassium, coQ10 and Magnesium for the runs of pheraplex.
And maybe stack it with a strong dry androgen so you get the benefits of this mystical beast without worrying too much about its low androgenic nature.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
For cycle support just get some olympus labs kings guard or ar1macare pro and add a little more tudca.

With the Superdrol consider running mk677 a few weeks before and till a few weeks after PCT. That way the reduced apetite from the liver stress should be countered.

Are you sure the H-drol does not have 25mg?
For a first cycle my suggestion would be 6-8 weeks of hdrol with 75-100mg. One of the on cycle supports mentioned at recommended dosage.
PCT with Nolva at 20/20/10/10.
You have formestane on hand what should suffice to act if a little estrogen sides problem arises which should not be the cse on hdrol.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
You got some really nice things. But as they are only the stronger orals one should not run for too long and you are getting your Test you should do Test cycles with kick-start and finisher orals in my opinion. Should make some awesome cycles.

Chlomid should be fine a few years at -20degree Celsius but I would only guarantee it if you got a -80degree Celsius freezer like you have in biological labs xD
You probably will have to heat it in a waterbath however and shake it to get it back in equal solution.
If you are not sure its fine just get some Nolva and use both in PCT that way the Chlomid can aid but its not the only thing you rely on.

For each of the compounds you got there it would be wise to get some TUDCA.

Also get a supplement containing high amounts of potassium, coQ10 and Magnesium for the runs of pheraplex.
And maybe stack it with a strong dry androgen so you get the benefits of this mystical beast without worrying too much about its low androgenic nature.
Great news on Clomid...I really appriciate the new info alot.

Mod Edit: no asking for sources

What are thoughts on HCGenerate? CEL M-Test, DIM these are all new 2 me and most rave about these then I see just bashing so not sure....what are few examples of dry androgen to stack on p-plex? and where can I get other advise on stacks, kicks, bridges, and complimentery Gear since all my **** is retro and nobody uses it anymore?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Can't help you with sourcing anything since I'm from Germany.

Imo HCGenerate, MTest an DIM are just Test boosters that work to a very very limited degree, however in some situations just enough to feel the difference even though its really really small. Its not worth the Money I think, but adding it to the PCT does not hurt.

Orals would be The1 (if you find it, other name is D-plex if I remember correctly. Its Methyl-DHT-oxime), Mestanolone (Methyl-DHT, search the Ulabs) or Epiandrosterone (Prohormone to DHT. Must be dosed really really high but is non-toxic wich is a huge plus when adding it to a strong methyl like phera).

Not really a strong androgen, but since its antiestrogenic nature Epistane should also stack fine.

Injectables there come Masteron or Stenbolone to mind.

Well, generally you will have to google, read and evaluate the information based on your medical and biological knowledge. However if you have put something specific together post it here for cycle critique before starting.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Yeah there is nothing out there in pill form that works as well as the 17a prohormones. 1-Andro and 4-Andro and all that are bunk. Next time I decide to take anything I'm just going to get over my stigma of needles because they're actually a lot better for you with more sustainable results.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Yeah there is nothing out there in pill form that works as well as the 17a prohormones. 1-Andro and 4-Andro and all that are bunk. Next time I decide to take anything I'm just going to get over my stigma of needles because they're actually a lot better for you with more sustainable results.
Test is best. Pin for the win.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are old school prohormones worth coin these days? I have alot of CEL, Iron Labs Superdrol, HDrol, PPlex etc :/

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If anything that's on store shelves claims to have ANY old prohormone like Sdrol in it etc., don't buy it. It's illegal to sell that stuff so it's more than likely some stupid **** like that D-Bal stuff that's just creatine or other off brand **** like 1 and 4 AD.

So in short if it claims to have one of the greats from prohormone past then it's probably a scam.

Be better saving your money and getting the real **** vice toying around with the stuff that's trying to jump through so many loopholes it'll be a 20 step conversion process for some of this stuff before we know it
You would be suprised how many supplement shops still have legit multi ph shyt on there shelves.

Superman_777

Awards
That's pretty sweet. I ran SDMZ 3.0 multiple times and liked the 3 compounds working together. I got pretty good results when I use to run it.
We are somewhat lucky that we have some guys running supplement shops down here that are still willing to go the extra mile to outsource the best of what they have and bring it to us. With him, its more about outselling his competition, because he realizes that these other neighbooring shops around the city aren't taking the risk by carrying them that he will thus making more money. Its more of a hush thing though, no one says anything and everybody is extremely friendly, helpful and cool down here in the south. Thats one of the best things about us.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You would be suprised how many supplement shops still have legit multi ph shyt on there shelves.
I've yet to come across one that had the old but good ****. One nearby have some stuff but nothing decent

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've yet to come across one that had the old but good ****. One nearby have some stuff but nothing decent
I wouldn't call it "good" i haven't seen any single compounds, just those 4/5 ph combo trash thats usually dosed terrible and no rhyme or reason for the random stacking of compounds

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
We are somewhat lucky that we have some guys running supplement shops down here that are still willing to go the extra mile to outsource the best of what they have and bring it to us. With him, its more about outselling his competition, because he realizes that these other neighbooring shops around the city aren't taking the risk by carrying them that he will thus making more money. Its more of a hush thing though, no one says anything and everybody is extremely friendly, helpful and cool down here in the south. Thats one of the best things about us.
There not going the extra mile, those things they are selling are in the now in the same category as test, dbol, tren ect.

What they are is irresponsible and criminals, selling illegal drugs and recommending natural test boosters to use as pct, and usually to ppl who have no business touching the stuff in the first place.

There pieces of shyt

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Are old school prohormones worth coin these days? I have alot of CEL, Iron Labs Superdrol, HDrol, PPlex etc :/
Depends on what it is and how readily it is avaiable i.e. from the UK.

I think things like Pplex, Dplex, M1,4ADD, M4OHN, Prostanozolol or Furuza are worth a lot, while Superdrol or Halodrol are readily avaiable at more or less still cheap prices (however prices may shock you US guys because you usually get Supps muuuuuch cheaper).

athan

athan

Awards
If you are ever in Europe or have someone that can safely bring some back to you from there, I can recommend at least a couple of sources of real great PH & SARM products! Tren, M-1T, 1-AD, Superdrol, Haladrol, etc. Good pricing as well.

athan

athan

Awards
I apologize, I honestly did not know this rule. I have no personal interest or benefit from any company. But I saw people commenting with actual names of products & companies so I thought it was ok. Guess not. Lesson learned.

Superman_777

Awards
I apologize, I honestly did not know this rule. I have no personal interest or benefit from any company. But I saw people commenting with actual names of products & companies so I thought it was ok. Guess not. Lesson learned.
Source threads and source postings are perfectly fine allowed on here, but only by the ones who have been granted authority. The only permissible ones are the companies that pay AM or work alongside of staff to push their products, which is actually perfectly fine, seeing as they are a business and need to survive. Any out side competition is a threat to these AM sponsors, which is why it is prohibited to speak or write about them.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I didn't name anything stores or ask for source checks! just asked if anyone had problems from customs on non US sites! now I just have to be soo vague when asking a question that nobody will have a clue of what i'm talking about untill the 15th page and i'll spend hours typing to eventually have someone to answer "No" and move on to my next short novel

Status
Not open for further replies.