Superdrol help!

Braystong298

Awards
I have done 2 previous cycles of superdrol. 4 weeks at 20mg a day. No more no less. I have had zero issues coming off the first 2 cycle and had about 8 weeks or more between a cycle. I did my 3rd cycle and towards the 3 week mark I started developing puffy nipples my wife actually noticed it. And with examination I did feel a tiny little lump under my left nipple. It does not hurt or burn or itch. It's not necessarily hard and its half the size of a dime if not even smaller and it's kinda flat actually. Only can feel it when I flex my peck hard. Otherwise it cant be felt when relaxed. It's pretty much a paranoia not sure if a gyno lump or fat I've brought in some nolvadex and should be here Thursday. I just am unsure if this could be gyno or not. I've never had any gyno issues through puberty as I've always been quite skinny growing up. I've tried other threads with no straight answer. I just would like some input or if I'm just a paranoid person lol just want to get rid of the puffiness more than anything. Other than this little issue I've had no previous problems with superdrol and love the results.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pics would be helpful.

Your nips can get a little sensitive without growing breast tissue. However I would think you might be having progesterone issues increasing prolactin and should get some BLR Prolactone maybe and see if that helps.

If it is gyno, no need to stress about it, it is there until you get surgery if so. No big deal it is part of the game you signed up for when going to the dark side. However more than likely it is just a bit of prolactin increase making a very small portion of breast tissue a little puffy from the prolactin telling it to lactate.

Curious, How did you try other threads with no answer if this is your first post here?

Braystong298

Awards
I can get pics here in a bit.
Would getting some caber instead of the nolva help with the prolactin increase? Edit* didnt see you said BLR Prolactone*

And I meant the threads as in searching I just said it wrong is all. I couldn't find any answers through searching for a problem like mine.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
get some letro from a research chem shop asap

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Yah pic up some Letro and Relox and just relax haha

Braystong298

Awards
The lump has seemed to go away on it's own. It's very flat cant even really squeeze it so I wonder if it was just a little fatty tissue that freaked me out. Still have some puffiness but seems to be residing with caber .5mg x2 a week