Superdrol-epistane cycle...

killerDIRK

Awards
Just wondering if anyone here has run this before. I have all the proper peri/Post therapy on hand so here goes.
Being both are methylated but one being a class I and the other a class II, I am wondering about the possible strength gains
more than anything. It will be dosed as such: Weeks 1-4 30mg S per day and 30mg E per day. then at week 5 and 6 ONLY E
at 40mg per day. Then the appropriate Tomox for four weeks and at LEAST 12 weeks before the next cycle.

Again, more concerned with power/strength than actual size gains although I will be eating like a ****ing rabid paleo caveman.

thanks for all your time...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
why don't you bridge and make it a 6-8 weeker.

your body may not be happy with 30 mg of sd solo, I wouldn't mess with both at those doses.

and throw in transaderm or dermacrine as a 'test base'

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards

your body may not be happy with 30 mg of sd solo, I wouldn't mess with both at those doses.

good call...

30SD and 30 Epi at the same time seems like itd be pushing it... 30 of SD alone felt like pushing it to me.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you can bridge the two like this and make your cycle a 6 week trip or bridge for only 1 week and run for 7 weeks!
I would not take SD at 30 again, I got major lethargy taking that much

SD 10/20/20/20/0/0
Epi 0/0/30/30/40/40

killerDIRK

Awards
So what would the likely strength outcome of this be as well. I really do appreciate ALL the generous information to the question, as this will be implemented...

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established

agreed....and this i what i will be doing in the spring....Mdrol 10/20/20/20
e-stane0/0/10/20/30/40
Dermacrine- 2wks prior and throughout full cycle

Never ran epi so im excited to see how i respond.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
So what would the likely strength outcome of this be as well. I really do appreciate ALL the generous information to the question, as this will be implemented...
In my opinion.............its generally a bad idea to go for strength gains with mdrol as its asking for injury. You will make good gains though easy 20+ on most exercises but it will be too fast for your tendons to strengthen up and may cause injuries. Also you'll more than likely lose a good amount of that strength once you come off. Most people keep weight slightly higher than normal and increase total volume instead.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Epi 40/40/40/60/60/60
Superdrol 5/10/10/0/0/0