6 week Superdrol/Epistane/Proviron Cycle Log

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, posted earlier about a superdrol proviron cycle and decided to throw in epistane as well and run it as a log. I am 3 days behind but will catch you up.

Stats are 29 years old, 6', 175lbs and 14%bf. I thought my bf was a bit lower but measurements are saying different. Anyway, my goal in this cycle is to gain 8-10lbs of LBM and drop 2-3%bf after PCT, plus gain strength. My calorie intake is at 2750, at maintenance. Macros are at 40/40/20, all clean eating, no drinking. Training will be full body HST on M/W/F. Setup is as follows:

Weeks 1-6:

Superdrol 10mg ED
Epistane 36mg ED
Proviron 25mg ED
Livclean (1000mg NAC, 600mg milk thistle, 250mg Tumeric, 100mg Artichoke Extract)
AMS Super Cycle 4 caps per day

Weeks 7-10
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Weeks 7-14
LGI Rehab
Anabeta Elite
Ostarine

Day 1 - 174.5lbs - Friday - 3x12 - I swear I felt stronger in the gym already! Was able to rep out 185lbs on squat no problem, will go up to 195lbs on Sunday (working out Sunday and Monday, will do light session Monday to stay on schedule) I hit all my reps on all exercises - Squat, Bench, Rows, military press, curls, rope push down. Will give more detailed numbers in future posts.

Day 2 - Felt hungrier today, no workout. Nothing else to report. Weight 175.5

Will update day 3 after my workout today :)

Hope you guys are interested in my cycle, please let me know if you have any questions, also, does anyone know the best time of day to dose the Proviron? I have 25mg pharmaceutical grade tabs. Been doing Epi upon waking at 7am and 4pm, and proviron and SD at 11am 1 hour pre-workout. I am using the Proviron mainly to eliminate the lethargy from the SD. Thanks!

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
I'm on board bro! I'm curious to see how effective the proviron will be with low dose sd and epi. Ive never used proviron on SD but ive used on a random dbol only cycle before. Good luck bro!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm in!

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Not sure if you have enough to run the proviron higher but I would do at least 50mg IMO. Proviron has a 12 hour half life so dosing is pretty flexible. Per workout seems fine

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I do now have the flexibility to run the Proviron higher. I thought about adding Stano, but really wanted to see what the Proviron can do instead. Also, much thanks for showing some love and jumping in on my log! I am excited and motivated even more now.

Update Day 3: Sunday - Wt: 177.5lbs (+3) - Just did a light workout today as I will be hitting it hard tomorrow. Did Leg Press 3 x 12 @ 225lbs, Incline Bench 3x10 @ 125lbs, Military Press 3x12 @ 60lbs + 1 x Failure @ 30 lbs (I go real light on shoulders because Im prone to a left shoulder injury), Assisted Pullups 3x8 @ -55lbs, Preacher Curls 3 x 8 @ 55lbs, Tricep Extension 3 x 12 @ 70lbs.

TBH, I felt pretty off today because I went a little heavy on Phenibut last night (i take it for anxiety - going through a divorce) and had the dreaded Phenibut hangover. That being said, I felt strong on the leg press, the shoulders, and chest. I'm going to lower my phenibut intake to 500mg instead of the 2g I did yesterday and I'm sure my liver will thank me for that too. I took the Superdrol about 2 hours before the Proviron today, and that was a no-no. I got super bad lethargy until the Proviron kicked in. Proviron helped with the phenibut hangover and that is mostly gone now. I will not take any tonight.

Overall, feeling good, feeling motivated! Super pumped to have you guys with me on this ride and I'm excited about the results :)

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Already starting to feel the back pumps...adding 3g taurine to my supplement arsenal lol.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Also, this is my first log, so any tips are welcome and appreciated! I will be adding meals to my daily log as well as workouts as much as possible...anything else I should add let me know!

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Running the Proviron @ 50mg/day has greatly improved my energy. I am taking 25mg upon waking and then another 25mg pre-workout, about 5 hours later.

Just had my 3rd workout and holy crap, did I feel stronger! Please don't hate on me for being weak though - I have never really trained for strength, was a college soccer player and ran a few cycles, graduated college and am now a recovering painkiller addict - so 2 years ago I was at 150lbs and am now at 175lbs and did it all naturally. I injured my shoulder 6 months ago and had not worked out regularly again until about a month ago. Thanks for not hating on my weakness, we are all doing this to get bigger and stronger :)

Hit all my reps while increasing weight on all lifts except for shoulders. Squat 3x10 @ 195lbs (changing rep ranges to 8-10 from 10-12 to facilitate greater strength gains) - Bench 3x10 @ 135lbs - Rows 3x10 @ 120lbs (was way too easy, will go up to 135lbs on Friday) - DB Shoulder Press 3x10 @ 30lbs - Standing DB Curls 3 x 10 @ 30lbs (Failed at 8 on last set) - Tricep Pushdowns 3x10 @ 80lbs

Nutrition is close to on point today - Macros will be at 2850 kcals, 83g fat, 259g carbs, 205g protein. Had two breakfast tacos this morning, so 2 eggs, 2 sausage patties, 2 slices of cheese, 2 flour tortillas, PWO shake (Aftershock Recovery), lunch was 8oz herb roasted chicken, 1/2 sweet potato, and two broccolinis (used my fit foods provita chicken lunch) and dinner will be roast with mashed potatoes, green beans, and salad. Sorry, I'm using ranch dressing on the salad. Ha! Nightcap is my Casein shake. I also drank a Minutemaid Cranberry Apple Raspberry juice beverage though, which is where my carbs came from :sad3:

Weight is @ 179.5 (+5lbs) I am hoping this doesn't turn into a bulker...Am thinking of forgoing the breakfast tacos and just having a protein shake for breakfast each morning. What do you guys think? Should I stay at maintenance or cut calories? I'm looking to gain 8-10lbs of LBM, so would a +15lbs pre-PCT be ok for what I want?

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I think I may turn this into more of a lean bulk than a recomp...I believe I'll do this cycle as a lean bulk at maintenance calories to maximize muscle while minimizing fat, run my next cycle in December/Jan/Feb with Test E/Deca/Dbol as a regular bulk (+500 maintenance of my new weight) then run Anavar50/Winstrol50mg/Proviron50mg for 8 weeks as a cutter in June. I might as well make the jump at some point to pins! Then I will take a break over next summer. There, all my cycles planned out for the next year!

Update as of tonight - stuck to dinner, ate a bit more roast than I intended, but the potatoes were roasted, along with carrots, no gravy. Blumpkin, thanks for recommending me to bump the Proviron to 50mg, it seems to have made quite the difference already in my lethargy. I hope it can add to hardness and vascularity as well at this dose. Can't wait for this stuff to really start kicking in to up my strength! I know Epi gains typically don't start showing up until week 3, hence the six week cycle.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for following along pimp! Update Day 5 - weight steady at 179.5. Today was an off day, but noticed no soreness anywhere except my quads. I definitely notice a visual difference - my forearms are slightly more vascular and muscles are noticeably fuller, especially shoulders and upper chest.

Nutrition was decent today, hit 2950 calories.70g fat, 210g carbs, 204g protein. Protein shake for breakfast, chicken, broccolini, and wild rice for lunch, protein shake mid-afternoon, large salad with greens, romaine lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, mushrooms and Ranch dressing along with 2 cups of chicken spaghetti, family recipe for dinner...I cheated with a small brownie for dessert, plus casein shake before bed.

Can't wait to kill it in the gym tomorrow :)

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Updates Days 6 and 7:

Day 6 - nice workout, deadlifts @ 205 3x10, incline was 3x10 @ 125lbs (strength way up) plus a flye superset 40lbs @ 13 failure, dumbbell military press @ 60 3x10 plus set to failure on press machine @ 30lbs, lat pulldown was 3x10 @ 110lbs, preacher curls 3x10 @ 70 ( only hit 8 on last two sets) tricep rope pushdown 3x12 @ 80lbs (strength way up!) Overall I felt like I got a great workout in, my traps are really feeling it today, the day after. rear delts are sore too, other than that feel great. Nutrition was on point, hit 2600 calories and kept my 40/40/20 macros hit 200g protein, 180g carbs and 50g fat.

Day 7 - Woke up feeling like crap, ended up not going into work and sleeping allll day. Weight is down to 178.5, but Im looking leaner and didn't drink enough water today, or eat well. Had two soft taco supremes, a doritos locos fiery taco supreme, two racetrac taquitos, and will have spaghetti and salad for dinner. Also drank a Dr. Pepper...All in all, today was a very off day and I'm hoping to be back on point tomorrow.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Updates Days 6 and 7:

Day 6 - nice workout, deadlifts @ 205 3x10, incline was 3x10 @ 125lbs (strength way up) plus a flye superset 40lbs @ 13 failure, dumbbell military press @ 60 3x10 plus set to failure on press machine @ 30lbs, lat pulldown was 3x10 @ 110lbs, preacher curls 3x10 @ 70 ( only hit 8 on last two sets) tricep rope pushdown 3x12 @ 80lbs (strength way up!) Overall I felt like I got a great workout in, my traps are really feeling it today, the day after. rear delts are sore too, other than that feel great. Nutrition was on point, hit 2600 calories and kept my 40/40/20 macros hit 200g protein, 180g carbs and 50g fat.

Day 7 - Woke up feeling like crap, ended up not going into work and sleeping allll day. Weight is down to 178.5, but Im looking leaner and didn't drink enough water today, or eat well. Had two soft taco supremes, a doritos locos fiery taco supreme, two racetrac taquitos, and will have spaghetti and salad for dinner. Also drank a Dr. Pepper...All in all, today was a very off day and I'm hoping to be back on point tomorrow.
I just want you to know... You are about to ruin my clean diet with this talk. Sometimes chicken and rice gets a bit old.

But glad things are mostly going well. Keep it up!

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Update days 8 and 9 - lifts were all up again, felt very strong in the gym! Diet and motivation has been better. Weight on day 10 is 183.5 (+9lbs) so maybe my diet hasn't quite been cleaned enough, but I look and feel leaner so I guess I'll just have to hope sticking to numbers works out for me in the end. I guess if I gain 20 and keep 15 of it I should be happy if my body fat doesn't go up at all or even decreases :p

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Update Day 10: Did a light workout (read: single joint exercises) today. Leg Press 3x12 @ 225lbs, Row Machine 3x12 @ 115, Shoulder Press Machine 3x12 @ 65lbs + 1x failure @ 20lbs, Machine Flye 3x12 @ 100lbs, Curl Machine 3x12 @ 60lbs, Tricep Extension Machine 3x12 @ 90lbs. Strength was solid during all sets, this was more to get the blood flowing than anything else. Will lift heavy today (Day 11), and try to get to a weight I can't finish my sets on. Back pumps have disappeared so no longer using the Taurine at the moment. Diet has been solid so far, looking leaner and more vascular but my weight is up 9.5lbs! Stoked about that. Hopefully that translates to 4-5lbs of good weight so far. Will update Day 11 later after my workout.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Update Day 11: Tweaked my back doing squats. I don't think its too bad, but I definitely didn't get to finish my workout. Probably out of commission for at least a few days, and won't be doing squats until next week at the earliest. Sigh! That's what happens when lifting heavy, and just taking one second off concentration...leaned forward a bit too much and felt something pop on the way down. Pretty sure its just muscular, but im going to the doc to double check and get a muscle relaxer/prescription strength ibuprofen. On another note, I just ordered my gear for my next cycle, will run 6 weeks of low dose m1t and 8 weeks of TR3ST + Proviron as a bulker.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
2 weeks into cycle,Tacos and soda, wondering why you are gaining fat and already planning next cycle. Is this your 1st?

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks into cycle,Tacos and soda, wondering why you are gaining fat and already planning next cycle. Is this your 1st?
No, never said I was wondering why I'm gaining fat, was curious as to why im gaining so much weight, there's a big difference. I actually look quite a bit leaner than when I started...If you'd actually read all of my posts, I had one bad cheat day, all of my other days have been on point, at or under maintenance...already planning next cycle because I like to plan things out, it won't be run until January. No, this is not my first. Not sure exactly what you're trying to achieve with your post.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Update Day 12: Weight 184 (+9.5lbs) Back is feeling much better today, just a severe muscle strain. Will stay away from squats and deadlifts for 1 week, possibly two and re-integrate them at 50% weight. Will supplement with leg press, extension, and curls until that time. Today I've had a protein shake, 2 cups of brown rice and 1 cup of turkey along with asparagus. Nice and boring! For dinner will probably have chicken and salad. Well under maintenance calories today. Only drinking water. Definitely looking leaner and more vascular; this leads me to believe most of my weight gain is water/glycogen retention up to this point, although im sure some of it is muscle. Will update again tomorrow to let you guys know how the back is feeling and if I'm able to work out. Might just go with a really light workout if at all. Thanks for following along so far!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just observations and questions. Good luck with your run.

Lamik81

Awards
What brand SD are you running? I'm currently on my first SD cycle, Hyperdrol from England. Day 10 for me, not as impressed as I thought I'd be. Thinking it might be a ****ty clone.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Wicked, thanks for your input, I do appreciate it. And lamik, I am also using Hyperdrol from the UK, and having a lot of experience with SD, multiple brands, I think it's working quite well for me so far. I've read good things about twisted iron for the most part

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Update: Back still bothering me a bit, did light workouts on Wednesday and Friday on machines. Weight is at 181.5, probably thanks to eating well under maintenance this week. Muscles are fuller though, and I'm definitely losing fat around my middle. Two weeks in and happy with my progress so far. I hope my back injury doesn't keep me from making the most of this cycle, as I'm feeling great and have no side effects to mention at all. Will keep everyone updated!

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay in updates...Day 22...Weight is up to 189! Looks like this is going to be more of a bulker than a lean bulk/recomp...worked out today, did full workout minus squats. Lifts were all very much stronger. Haven't gained any fat, have actually lost some...muscles look fuller, denser, especially around my arms, chest, and shoulders. Diet was crap this last week as I was out on business, and missed a workout day, but I got an extra one in last Saturday and will get another one in this Saturday to more than make up for it. Overall, Im very very pleased and I think the Epistane is finally starting to kick in.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Interesting note: I have experienced no testicular atrophy at all. I don't usually experience it while on Superdrol but figured with the addition of the Epistane I'd see some. Nope! The boys are still the same.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Following with interest.. planning my superdrol msten cycle.. keep it up there buddy!

Lamik81

Awards
Truth, I'm just about through week for of my Hyperdol cycle and ran it 10/20/20/30. I've run SD once before and it was Designer Supps. I'm thinking it's either under dosed or possibly not SD. I haven't been shut down unoffically ( going for bloods tomorrow ) no libido ch age, no pumps, no lethargy, and only slight headaches twice when my water intake was low. Now that aim on 30 I finally feel about how I felt on previous cycle at 20, maybe. Just curious. Hope yours keeps rocking bro!

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Truth, I'm just about through week for of my Hyperdol cycle and ran it 10/20/20/30. I've run SD once before and it was Designer Supps. I'm thinking it's either under dosed or possibly not SD. I haven't been shut down unoffically ( going for bloods tomorrow ) no libido ch age, no pumps, no lethargy, and only slight headaches twice when my water intake was low. Now that aim on 30 I finally feel about how I felt on previous cycle at 20, maybe. Just curious. Hope yours keeps rocking bro!
Sorry to hear you're not getting good results with yours bro. It may be underdosed, but its definitely SD in my oh so professional opinion. I just bought their M1T extreme so I hope its not underdosed either...I've definitely been getting some solid results, people are commenting and asking if I'm taking stuff. I say no of course :cool2: I hope your cycle gets better man. Side note, weight is down to 187, I think the bad eating and weighing at night definitely skewed things for a few days.

Side note, for my next cycle, Im running Tr3st at 50mg for 8 weeks, and doing 6 weeks of m1t @ 15mg. question is, I have enough dbol to run 20mg dbol a day for 20 days...should I do 3 weeks m1t, 3 weeks dbol? or just hold on to the dbol until I get more of it?

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
PS - my lethargy is nonexistent, but my libido is definitely down, even with 50mg of proviron.