Superdrol + Dbol Advice needed ASAP

Mudveins

Awards
So this topic came about because I now have some open SD laying around and I’m about to run 40mg of dbol a day to kickstart my Tren e/test e cycle.

With the use of Milkthistle and NAC, would it be ok to run 10-20 mg of superdrol a day alongside my 40mg of dbol? (This is purely liver concerned, all other cycle supports have been carefully thought out)

This will only be run for 21 days max. Just thought I could use the superdrol to help keep me dryer alongside my low carb diet while on dbol. I tend to get moon faced

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't bro. Superdrol is the strongest oral ever, but is poison.

Mudveins

Awards
I wouldn't bro. Superdrol is the strongest oral ever, but is poison.
I understand liver toxicity, but at 10mg a day alongside only 40mg of dbol.... for only 3 weeks?
Some guys run 100mg of anadrol for 4 weeks +
I ran m1t 20mg and adrol 50mg for 4 weeks and my blood work was fine.
Is there any reason 21 days is going to be that dire?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It varies from one individual to the next. I'm over 40 now brother. So all my advice is rooted in the long haul. ;) It won't kill you, but it ain't good for you either. Lol.

Mudveins

Awards
It varies from one individual to the next. I'm over 40 now brother. So all my advice is rooted in the long haul. ;) It won't kill you, but it ain't good for you either. Lol.
Guess ill just run the dbol for now. Hopefully the diet and AI are enough.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Self control brother. Give that stomach a little break.

reapwhatusow

Awards
Don't eat superdrol w/o Tudca the liver king.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
10mg SD + 25mg dbolwould be a nice combo and not terribly toxic. I am a fan of stacking compounds

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well so now we're talking effective dosage. Superdrol might be between 20-50mg until while anadrol is 50-100mg. The toxicity is much higher per mg with superdrol and its also much stronger as a muscle gainer per mg.

Theres always a breakingpoint. 100mg of drol could be as livertoxic as 30mg of superdrol. Can you? Yes if you're healthy but sometimes more gear doesn't equal more gains just more toxicity. The liver is not the biggest problem for any healthy liver.. It's the cardiovascular sides and there are better options here.

I like the idea of doing 2 or 3 weeks of dbol followed by 2 or 3 weeks of superdrol while still keeping dosage at a reasonable amount. Another option is to have a break after the dbol for a few weeks and then run sdrol.

Mudveins

Awards
Well so now we're talking effective dosage. Superdrol might be between 20-50mg until while anadrol is 50-100mg. The toxicity is much higher per mg with superdrol and its also much stronger as a muscle gainer per mg.

Theres always a breakingpoint. 100mg of drol could be as livertoxic as 30mg of superdrol. Can you? Yes if you're healthy but sometimes more gear doesn't equal more gains just more toxicity. The liver is not the biggest problem for any healthy liver.. It's the cardiovascular sides and there are better options here.

I like the idea of doing 2 or 3 weeks of dbol followed by 2 or 3 weeks of superdrol while still keeping dosage at a reasonable amount. Another option is to have a break after the dbol for a few weeks and then run sdrol.
Thats what I ended up doing, taking an 6 week break or so before I try the superdrol again. Either that or ill toss it and run winstrol.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats what I ended up doing, taking an 6 week break or so before I try the superdrol again. Either that or ill toss it and run winstrol.
If I had to toss one it'd be dbol especially if going winstrol after. This is if you don't react badly to superdrol.

Mudveins

Awards
If I had to toss one it'd be dbol especially if going winstrol after. This is if you don't react badly to superdrol.
I got really sick as soon I started superdrol which threw me off, still trying to get rid of it completely. So that pushed back the superdrol to the end of the cycle. So now I’m stuck deciding between 4 weeks of 10mg of superdrol or 4 weeks of 40mg of winstrol at the end of the cycle.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got really sick as soon I started superdrol which threw me off, still trying to get rid of it completely. So that pushed back the superdrol to the end of the cycle. So now I’m stuck deciding between 4 weeks of 10mg of superdrol or 4 weeks of 40mg of winstrol at the end of the cycle.

That's a tough one.. Winstrol will shred you up faster than anything but water will come back. Superdrol pumps you up but water will be gone after a while so it's like the opposite.

Mudveins

Awards
That's a tough one.. Winstrol will shred you up faster than anything but water will come back. Superdrol pumps you up but water will be gone after a while so it's like the opposite.
Yea I agree it’s kinda of irrelevant whichever I go with, but I will be on NPP as well... that along with the fact that superdrol made me feel very lethargic and stomach cramps after taking it vs winstrol never bothering me at all... kinda makes me lean toward the winstrol.
I hate not using gear though.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I agree it’s kinda of irrelevant whichever I go with, but I will be on NPP as well... that along with the fact that superdrol made me feel very lethargic and stomach cramps after taking it vs winstrol never bothering me at all... kinda makes me lean toward the winstrol.
I hate not using gear though.
Winstrol is sick, you'd be happy