Cycle Advice: dbol & superdrol

Viator

Awards
hey fellas,

In a dream I had a dreamscape character approached me and said:

I remember Sledge saying that superdrol stacks good with "wet" compounds, so I was thinking of stacking it w/ dbol, bot at 20mg/day. I realize that stacking methyls brings an increased stress on the liver, so instead of my usual 40mg/day of dbol, I decided to cut the dose in half and go w/ 20mg/day of superdrol instead of 40.

Also taking: 4-AD cyp (1500mg/week), 4-OHT cyp 1000mg/week)

I'm gonna run the orals for 6 weeks, while I'll stop the cyp shots in four weeks. Once the cypionate esters start clearing my system and I can start PCT.

Stats: 5'10" 235, 12%bf.

Thanks in advance for your advice, -V

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I am gonna try 30-40mg/day of dbol and 10-20mg/day of superdrol in addition to my injectables. I dont really know how bad it will be for you, but in my opinion, cant be as bad for you as 200mg of anadrol a day, so why not:cheers:Most will say it is a bad idea, but I think taking the proper liver care it will be ok, it will probably be terrible for cholesterol levels, so try some red rice yeast with it to help with that. Lets see what the others have to say;)

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not terribly against stacking methyls in moderation... Do I know what I'm talking about.. probably not. Then again, I will probably never even try m1t (just to damn scary :p).

But I do like the idea of superdrol/dbol or superdrol/drol... I'll keep it mind for next winter. ;)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i just don't see the purpose of stacking it with other methyl's, especially something as toxic as dbol. if you want something wet with it, use test.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna run the orals for 6 weeks, while I'll stop the cyp shots in four weeks. Once the cypionate esters start clearing my system and I can start PCT.
Most reccomend running cyp esters for longer then 4 weeks, with 8 being the minimum, and 10-12 being even better. You could run it for 4 weeks, however you would need some good frontloading to get blood levels high enough to make a difference.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
You definately want to run the cyp's for at least 10 weeks. Also 4AD is very wet, and would stack well w/superdrol. I've run both 4 AD cyp, and test cyp, and the 4 AD was MUCH wetter than the test.

If you don't run the cyp's for at least 10 weeks it will be like flushing them down the toilet. I would try this.

1-10 4 AD at 1500 mg a week
1-10 4 OHT at 1000 mg a week
1-6 SD 20 mg's ED

I think w/the 4 AD and dbol you'll bloat really bad.

Also what kind of experience do you have as far as cycles. Stats would be nice too.

Viator

Awards
My post wasn't worded properly, I've been running the 4AD cyp for 8 weeks already, I meant I'll stop them in another 4 weeks, leaving the last 2 weeks of the 6 weeks superdrol/dbol stack for the cypionate esters to clear my system.

The purpose of stacking these two methyls is just to see how they work together at reduced dosages.

If I recall correctly, Sledge mentioned that Superdrol should stack well w/ m-1,4-ADiol, which is a dbol precursor