Superdrol cycle question

Blacksissiors

Awards
I’m 5’6-5’7 and weight between 165-170 and Ive been working out for 3 years now and have done an npp/ cycle and tren cycle. I wanted to try something new for my 3rd and probably last one.

I slacked off in the summer a lot and didn’t eat good and hardly went to the gym so I lost good amount of strength and some muscle turned to fat lol.

Anyways my question is would SD be a good choice to get my abs I lost and my strength back with out really exceeding 170-175? I was thinking about running sd for 3 weeks and epistane for 6 weeks because at the end of my npp cycle I added epi and my strength went up pretty decently.

SD 20/20/20 (or 10 for last week)
EPI 10/20/20/30/30/30
Then pct

What do you guys think? Also what should my diet be like? Usually just eat chick veggies and rice

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m 5’6-5’7 and weight between 165-170 and Ive been working out for 3 years now and have done an npp/ cycle and tren cycle. I wanted to try something new for my 3rd and probably last one.

I slacked off in the summer a lot and didn’t eat good and hardly went to the gym so I lost good amount of strength and some muscle turned to fat lol.

Anyways my question is would SD be a good choice to get my abs I lost and my strength back with out really exceeding 170-175? I was thinking about running sd for 3 weeks and epistane for 6 weeks because at the end of my npp cycle I added epi and my strength went up pretty decently.

SD 20/20/20 (or 10 for last week)
EPI 10/20/20/30/30/30
Then pct

What do you guys think? Also what should my diet be like? Usually just eat chick veggies and rice
Epi at 10-20 mg is a waste

Blacksissiors

Awards
Well I figured I didn’t want to run epi to high while on sd I just wanted to get it into my system. I’ll prolly run 40mg past week 3. Wouldn’t epi at 30 with SD be to much strain on the liver?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well I figured I didn’t want to run epi to high while on sd I just wanted to get it into my system. I’ll prolly run 40mg past week 3. Wouldn’t epi at 30 with SD be to much strain on the liver?
If anything I'd drop down the sd dose and raise the epi.

Sd 10,10,20,20
Epi30,30,30,30,40,40

Another alternative, drop sd all together and get trest.

On a side note, you ran npp without test then tren without test???

How did you feel on those cycles?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Am I missing something or are you just looking at running sd and epi? No test (or similar)?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Am I missing something or are you just looking at running sd and epi? No test (or similar)?
It also looks like he did cycles of npp and tren without test so **** it right!

Blacksissiors

Awards
Lol my bad for my previous two cycles I just implied that I ran test, but for epi and sd would I need to run test along side as well? Seems like whenever people run ph’s I never hear about them running test with it too.

Blacksissiors

Awards

Sd 10,10,20,20
Epi30,30,30,30,40,40

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using

Why do you suggest dropping the sd down have you ran either of them? And I ran test for my previous cycles.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Sd 10,10,20,20
Epi30,30,30,30,40,40

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using

Why do you suggest dropping the sd down have you ran either of them? And I ran test for my previous cycles.
Yes I have ran both of them. If you wanna stack them and are worried about toxicity I'd lower sd as it's more toxic and real sd will show results as low as 10 mg a day. If I hadn't used them before I wouldn't have commented on your thread

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol my bad for my previous two cycles I just implied that I ran test, but for epi and sd would I need to run test along side as well? Seems like whenever people run ph’s I never hear about them running test with it too.
I ran trest with epi and felt great. Wouldn’t fancy that without some sort of base ......

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think sd for a few weeks is something that'll shred you up. You can but I'd expect weight gain and with that abs can be a bit tricky on sd only.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure u know that ultimately what u eat will determine if your and are showing or not, but superdrol will see make em pop lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Where am I supposed to get some test then?
Well trest is available the same places your buying epistane and sd.....

Proper im test would be an ugl or pharma from overseas but obviously sources can’t be discussed on here bro

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Heroin will give you abs, and you’ll feel a lot better than on SD

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well trest is available the same places your buying epistane and sd.....

Proper im test would be an ugl or pharma from overseas but obviously sources can’t be discussed on here bro
This here ^
As Trest,, although not Test,, will completely suffice as a test base. Some can argue with this, but for the purposes of lethargy and libido loss, it will work in this regard.