Question about superdrol cycle

jmcg5291

Awards
Hello all I've was a member here in 2011 and due to work issues and other bull**** I haven't been able to post. I am wanting to do a short cycle of superdrol and currently prescribed to 30 mg of adderAll of which I take daily. So my main question is are there any of you that are aware of the effects of this and is it ok?

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Honestly Supedrol is the most potent oral ph/ds so treat it with respect.Tudca+cycle support is a MUST if you run Superdrol,and also keep an eye on the BP(all the orals cause high blood pressure especially methylated).Cycle History?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello all I've was a member here in 2011 and due to work issues and other bull**** I haven't been able to post. I am wanting to do a short cycle of superdrol and currently prescribed to 30 mg of adderAll of which I take daily. So my main question is are there any of you that are aware of the effects of this and is it ok?
Bp could be a major concern when combining the 2. Have you ran any other cycles while on adderall?

jmcg5291

Awards
Tren, h drol . To be honest I really would prefer something less potent but it is what it is I still have it and didn't wanna waste it. I have tamoxifen for my pct but honestly I'll probably just stay away from it. If you don't mine answering what is the deal with sarms?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren, h drol . To be honest I really would prefer something less potent but it is what it is I still have it and didn't wanna waste it. I have tamoxifen for my pct but honestly I'll probably just stay away from it. If you don't mine answering what is the deal with sarms?
What are your goals? I'm assuming a bulk since you are considering sd.

jmcg5291

Awards
Yes but to be honest really just looking for some solid gains and hardening. Like I said I brought up the superdrol because I have it but I know that it's pretty strong and has some heavy side effects which is honestly why I'd like to just stay away from it. I just don't know of any solid alternatives ( doesn't have to be something as strong as superdrol) since the ban.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Yes but to be honest really just looking for some solid gains and hardening. Like I said I brought up the superdrol because I have it but I know that it's pretty strong and has some heavy side effects which is honestly why I'd like to just stay away from it. I just don't know of any solid alternatives ( doesn't have to be something as strong as superdrol) since the ban.
Try Sarm LGD 4033; 10mg daily for 8 weeks will gives you solid results with minimal sides.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
any chance you can lay off the speed while on cycle? Or lower the dosage, etc.

jmcg5291

Awards
Yea possibly I like to have it. I'm a precision machinist and work long hours (12) a day. And it really helps with my focus with makes me wary of layi g off it.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I am a machinist as well. 14hr days are common.
No speed.
Think of it this way...would you like to risk having a heart attack by taking something on top of your Rxpills?

Lay off em.
You dont need them anyway.

Musclin

Awards
Hey man. To answer your question about combining superdrol and adderall, It would have effects. Some positive, some negative. Adderall significantly increases dopamine which is then broken down into norepinephrine and epinephrine. This is bad in the sense that it causes major spikes in stress hormones like cortisol. Cortisol as we all know is never good for building muscle. Now the positive side. Dopamine inhibits the hypothalamus from releasing prolactin. Another thing to keep in mind, adderall suppresses appetite to a pretty big extent. Blood pressure could also be a problem. I hope this helps!
P.S. First post with many more to go!