superdrol and MOHN

krysuk

Awards
I have both sitting around and wanted to stack them together for my next cycle.
I have done a few cycles of MOHN in the past and found it great for hardening and leaning while on reduced calories and Ive done one Superdrol cycle - which I was very impressed with - though drew it out to 4 weeks and wished I'd quit at 3 afterwards.

I was thinking I wanted to mix them up as follows as MOHN takes a couple of weeks to kick in

Week 1 SD 30mg
Week 2 SD 30mg MOHN 24mg
Week 3 SD 30mg MOHN 32mg
Week 4 MOHN 40mg
Week 5 MOHN 40mg
Week 6 MOHN 40mg

Followed by a PCT of Rebound, Lean Extreme, and a list of various other supplements I usually take during PCT
Any thoughts as to whether this would work to start reducing calories week 4,5 and 6 after bulking 1-3 to harden up my superdrol gains and increase strength further? At the moment I'm planning this for the end of Sept so wanted to make sure I planned everything ok

Have read a lot, but not seen any logs of a similar nature and just wanted some advise

Cheers

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I suggest very low M4OHN from the start to get it kicked in, although some will say dont mix your methyls. I'd suggest 20mg of SD, and run it like this:
1. SD 20mg, M4OHN 8-12mg
2. SD 20mg, M4OHN 8-12mg
3. SD 20mg, M4OHN 8-12mg
4. M4OHN 40mg
5. M4OHN 40mg
6. M4OHN 40mg

I've run a similar cycle with excellent results. Reduce your carbs weeks 4-6, but keep cals pretty high. You'll harden up, especially if you mix in a little more cardio. Good luck!

krysuk

Awards
thanks for the input - was going to run 4 weeks pct after this - Did you keep your calories high for this or drop further - when Ive used MOHN previously I didnt really need to drop my calories as I was already running reduced calories and didnt lose any size or strength - but if the are still quite high after the SD should I taper them in PCT or wait until afterwards?

cheers

I suggest very low M4OHN from the start to get it kicked in, although some will say dont mix your methyls. I'd suggest 20mg of SD, and run it like this:
1. SD 20mg, M4OHN 8-12mg
2. SD 20mg, M4OHN 8-12mg
3. SD 20mg, M4OHN 8-12mg
4. M4OHN 40mg
5. M4OHN 40mg
6. M4OHN 40mg

I've run a similar cycle with excellent results. Reduce your carbs weeks 4-6, but keep cals pretty high. You'll harden up, especially if you mix in a little more cardio. Good luck!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
definitely keep cals up through the cycle and through PCT. You can tweak things a bit (carb cycling or reduction, hi-cal and low-cal days, etc.) but you MUST keep your nutrition intake high or you'll lose those gains you work so hard for! That's why I personally love clen so much now for PCT; cals remain high, no fat gain, and no catabolism in my experience.

krysuk

Awards
cheers

definitely keep cals up through the cycle and through PCT. You can tweak things a bit (carb cycling or reduction, hi-cal and low-cal days, etc.) but you MUST keep your nutrition intake high or you'll lose those gains you work so hard for! That's why I personally love clen so much now for PCT; cals remain high, no fat gain, and no catabolism in my experience.