Minimizing shut down with 2 on 2 off (Superdrol, and MOHN)

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Minimizing shut down with 2 on 2 off (Superdrol, cnd MOHN)

What do you guys think about using superdrol for 2 on and 2 off (during off time PCT drugs will be used) to minimize shutdown. I seem to get shutdown hard from stuff, maybe becuase of what I run (m1t among others) and I want to try 2 on and 2 off with MOHN or superdrol (40mgs and 20mgs respectivly). I wont be running them at the same time, nor alternating cycles. It will be mohn 2 weeks on off on off on PCT (6weeks total on with a 4 week PCT at the end) I heard of an avant guy doing this, any imput?

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
hmm....the shutdown you experience with M1T is the greatest of all legal hormones. the 2 compounds you are considering are comparatively non-suppressive. just give them a shot, and if you see your balls shrink (the only TRUE way to gauge shutdown), do PCT and repeat in short cycles, as you have outlined here.

my guess is that what you are calling "hard shutdown" is just the horrible feeling and bunches of sides most ppl get on M1T. a person can be shut down completely and still feel fine if they are supplementing properly.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
The superdrol might work but m4ohn may not. I only say that because it's take 2 weeks to really start kicking in.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
hmm....the shutdown you experience with M1T is the greatest of all legal hormones. the 2 compounds you are considering are comparatively non-suppressive. just give them a shot, and if you see your balls shrink (the only TRUE way to gauge shutdown), do PCT and repeat in short cycles, as you have outlined here.

my guess is that what you are calling "hard shutdown" is just the horrible feeling and bunches of sides most ppl get on M1T. a person can be shut down completely and still feel fine if they are supplementing properly.
Haha nah bro, the hard shutdown is the SMALL ass balls I get on m1t. I know how powerfull the **** is, I just am parinoid after dealing with small nuts for 4 weeks, haha but now they are bigger then before. I never got back pains from m1t or any of that shut. I know they are comparitivly much less suppressive, Im just tryin to play it safe with my nuts.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Haha nah bro, the hard shutdown is the SMALL ass balls I get on m1t.....
roflmao...damn...is it that bad? I've never used it....

i used S1+ for 4 weeks and I definately noticed the nuts shrinking, but not to that extreme! lol....to tell you the truth....as long as my test production was the same, i'd like to trade mine in for a smaller set :D all they do is get in the way or get hurt :D But, I'm sure you didn't want to know that :rofl:

good luck with the shutdown and the cycle ;)

Grant

Awards
  • Established
roflmao...damn...is it that bad? I've never used it....

i used S1+ for 4 weeks and I definately noticed the nuts shrinking, but not to that extreme! lol....to tell you the truth....as long as my test production was the same, i'd like to trade mine in for a smaller set :D all they do is get in the way or get hurt :D But, I'm sure you didn't want to know that :rofl:

good luck with the shutdown and the cycle ;)
Haha, it was that bad for me, but I used it with alot of other ****! (stupid) They came back though, its just deppressing you know, I like my balls to stay home.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
smaller potatoes make the steak look BIGGER

lol

Grant

Awards
  • Established
hahaha, never thought of it that way (and never will!)

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Now lets get back on topic, enough talk about my balls, I hear it from the ladies all day long :rolleyes:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
smaller potatoes make the steak look BIGGER

lol
True, huh....bring on the M1T!! j/k :D

Grant, since we're back on topic...well...ummm....I'm of virtually no help to you because I'm not exactly an authority on either m4ohn or superdrol (<-- Don't think there are too many of them around, yet ;))

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Grant, I've done two M4OHN cycles (6 and 12) weeks and it actually increased my libido. In both cases I was feeling great after just 2weeks of PCT. Hence, as noted with M4OHN's start up (for me about 10 days) it would be better to try it, as a standalone, for a minimum 6 week cycle.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Grant, I've done two M4OHN cycles (6 and 12) weeks and it actually increased my libido.
I had the same experience. In fact it became intolerable to the point that I couldn't get any work done.