Super Mastervol/CHLORODROL-50 stack

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Planning on ordering this stack for a 3 week bulking cycle. with of course, proper post cycle afterwards including script nolvadex. I know all the proper things to use for support while on cycle and dont plan on drinking either, not that I really ever do anyway. Im 21 and have never ran a pro hormone/pro steroid cycle. I'm ordering them together and I could probably find cheaper clones but I'd rather just get them quickly and not search around. I've been reading through the board a lot now mainly halodrol 50 logs and superdrol logs. Does stacking them really add that much harm. i dont see how just one 3 week cycle could ruin me to much...however, any helpful tips on what to do to maximize the benefits would be warmly welcomed. The only thing I want to do is make sure i dont lose my hair, but i cant possibly see one 3 week cycle making me bald!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Planning on ordering this stack for a 3 week bulking cycle. with of course, proper post cycle afterwards including script nolvadex. I know all the proper things to use for support while on cycle and dont plan on drinking either, not that I really ever do anyway. Im 21 and have never ran a pro hormone/pro steroid cycle. I'm ordering them together and I could probably find cheaper clones but I'd rather just get them quickly and not search around. I've been reading through the board a lot now mainly halodrol 50 logs and superdrol logs. Does stacking them really add that much harm. i dont see how just one 3 week cycle could ruin me to much...however, any helpful tips on what to do to maximize the benefits would be warmly welcomed. The only thing I want to do is make sure i dont lose my hair, but i cant possibly see one 3 week cycle making me bald!
never ran a cycle before? i might i suggest picking one of these two and run just one to see how your body reacts to it? if theres a reaction, you might want to know which compound is doing it to you.....

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is no need to stack these products together if you are a first time user. Hell, you will be shocked at how much you can gain with one product because it is your first cycle.

I would go with HALO, great compound to start of with.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
There is no need to stack these products together if you are a first time user. Hell, you will be shocked at how much you can gain with one product because it is your first cycle.

I would go with HALO, great compound to start of with.
From what I've gotten out of my research is that Superdrol would probably pack on more muscle (10 to 15 on average), but in regards to that, I've got years of training and would rather make the gains with the minimal toxic side effects. I truly believe I've reached my potential or very close to it, i'm exactly 6 feet, 220 pounds. My lifts are nearly all at plateaus and I wanna bust through them. halodrol seems nice as I would encounter what seems to be less side effects, looks like Id probably expect to gain between 6 to 10 pounds of muscle. However, I don't have the confidence to run a cycle yet. I would want a 3 or 4 week cycle, but I see people running halodrol up to 5 or 6, and if I did just halodrol, maybe I could make it a longer cycle since it's less toxic. I try to find all my answers using search before asking, but it's different when it goes from reading to research for something for myself, and any help or advice u guys could offer would be awesome. I would order Chlorodrol 50, its 50 mg just like the halodrol, and if I have it right, I would cycle it at like 50/50/50 or if it is ok sides wise, i could go 50/50/100. with good post cycle. thanks for anything u guys can offer

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Post Cycle Therapy 5
lilGiant Supplement Logs 0
Anabolics 10
Supplement Logs 5